Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana (52597 Views)

2.5km Of Road In Ilaro-owode In Ogun State Done By Gov Dapo Abiodun Govt(pics) / Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos / Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana by notoriousbabe: 11:59am On Oct 22, 2019
Skmoda360:

I'm not saying you requested for money but what you typed up there seem like a lie to me.
ok I meant Dubai hotel at iyana ipaja in Lagos State
Re: Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2019
notoriousbabe:
Take them to Dubai, Ghana is to expenses to go for vacation, with just 200k you and your family of 5 will have a two week vacation in a nice hotel in Dubai, flight and accomodation inclusive

Can you please explain more?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana by Mrceejay: 12:40pm On Oct 22, 2019
9cguy:

Can you please explain more?
guy use your head.. Awoof dey tear pocket oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana by Skmoda360(m): 1:03pm On Oct 22, 2019
notoriousbabe:
ok I meant Dubai hotel at iyana ipaja in Lagos State
Lol...funny you undecided
Re: Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana by Nijaghana: 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2019
DadaStephen1:
Hi Great Nairalanders,

I will like to take my family for an adventurous trip to Ghana by road for vacation.

I will like to know the cost, requirements, trip duration and all necessary useful information.

Hoping for an educative thread.

Thanks

Traveling from naija to Ghana is very simple, please don't let anyone make you to fear. All I know is that it all depends on the place you live in naija and your koolele in your pocket.
There are some ways to go about it,
requirement..
International passport
National I'd card
Ecowas I'd card
Anyone this requirement you have will give you a pass to Ghana without stress.
After your requirement just locate Chiseco park for mazamaza in Lagos, booked your ticket na movement you dey. Or if you want pass short short
You go take motor to border for badagary make you use okada to cross the border and abeg make sure say the okada you want enter get epron and pass ticket, tell am say make e show you e pass ticket e go carry you cross to park the price of the okada na 1k or 1k5 be very smart for seme border open your eyes but I go advise you as you want travel with family just enter company motor who go clear everything for you note some company go reach na only you to settle immigration that is why I prefer chisco because na them dey settle every thing for you inside the money you pay.
So after you cross na the okada go carry you go park no fear because when the okada go carry you, no immigration go check you because e don settle every thing with them the guy go just give the immigration boys 3h to pass.
You go take care from Benin park to aflao border some car like Jetta na 6k or 7k cefas and big car like sienna na 5k cefa so the movement good.

So when you reach Togo border the car go stop enter park then you go cross border your self, if you get yellow fever card na free to cross but if you no get you go pay 500naira. Just follow the people una enter Moto together to cross note some boys go stand say them won cross you no just look the just dey follow people who dey cross dey go. Remember to make the motor you enter because you go wait am for front or e go wait you for front. Change your naira to cedis for Togo border before you enter the motor again oo because na Ghana border una dey go so but you can still change for Ghana border to just that Togo bureau de change cheap for Togo border Dan aflao border.

Akwaaba Charlie for Aflao, if you reach Aflao na two ways to cross the border

One na to face Ghana immigration when them ask you questions and screen you base on your movement to Ghana then you go pay like 20 or 30 cedis to cross to park when go carry you enter Accra. And the other way na to use okada cross to park. As you drop from the motor okada go come just tell am say you want cross na 30 cedis for the okada to carry you go pass back, the place na bobwire when the community cut dey use dey do business with the immigration officer. caution the bobwire na three places na dey to pass if e no carry pass the first one e go carry you pass the second one but because the third one na bush I no dey advise anybody who never familiar with the third one to go pass that side so be careful.

Na be say you Don enter Ghana oo Akwaaba Charlie. After you cross you go enter Moto to Accra because anywhere you won go for Ghana na Accra you go stop before you take another Moto. Them go carry you from that park to Accra 25 cedis for ordinary bus with out a and 30 cedis for AC bus.

When una reached Ghana immigration check point them go out if you no get Ghana I'd card you go pay 5cedis , and after that one you no go spend any money for road again till you go reach Accra.

Mensa Akwaaba, if you need any other information just ask I go tell you.. This na first hand information as I dey tell you so I don cross the road with this 2 ways more than like 10x.
But I go advise you as e be say you never enter Ghana and you dey come with family just use company motor e go save you from all this stress.

No let people use big grammar kill you, to cross is as simple as ABC just your passport or national I'd card but that ecowas I'd card and Ghana don do am but naija never.

God bless you. Akwaaba.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana by crytoj: 10:02pm On Oct 22, 2019
notoriousbabe:
Take them to Dubai, Ghana is to expenses to go for vacation, with just 200k you and your family of 5 will have a two week vacation in a nice hotel in Dubai, flight and accomodation inclusive

Do share more details
Re: Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana by notoriousbabe: 10:03pm On Oct 22, 2019
crytoj:

Do share more details
i meant Dubai hotel at iyana ipaja in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana by clive2u(m): 10:51am On Oct 23, 2019
psychologygh:
currently the borders are closed so nobody can go to Ghana. We want to ban Nigerians from entering into Ghana. Travel to Cameroon instead ,it's a beautiful country
please how can one travel to Cameroon on land. anyone with idea of the process should help me out pls
Re: Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana by Fallenhunter: 3:22pm On Oct 23, 2019
notoriousbabe:

Isn't that sad ? That sub saharan Africa, despite high poverty has such an underdeveloped tourism infrastructure that it's super expensive for tourists to come. That and security Is why Africans lose out on the massive potential tourism revenue the region can earn.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana by Fallenhunter: 3:27pm On Oct 23, 2019
notoriousbabe:
I'm currently in Dubai with my family of 6

I used to live in Dubai. It costs at least 140,000 for just visa, hotel stay and food for one person for a week, that doesn't include flight costs and any other expenses. There is no way 200k is enough for 2 weeks in a good hotel with a family of 6. Even it you sit in the hotel all day and don't eat food you will need more than that.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana by notoriousbabe: 6:32pm On Oct 23, 2019
Fallenhunter:

I used to live in Dubai. It costs at least 140,000 for just visa, hotel stay and food for one person for a week, that doesn't include flight costs and any other expenses. There is no way 200k is enough for 2 weeks in a good hotel with a family of 6. Even it you sit in the hotel all day and don't eat food you will need more than that.
I meant Dubai hotel at iyana ipaja in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana by FrankFrenzy(m): 8:05pm On Oct 24, 2019
gerizzim:
Cost is around #20k per head off peak period Direct to Accra . Go to bus park to reconfirm d current price.

Must one have a valid intl passport to embark on such trip..?
Re: Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana by NNEWIsuper: 8:09pm On Oct 24, 2019
kerry57:
Guy, u know hear wetin ghanians dey do to Nigerians? Guy visit Rwanda. U will thank me later. Its very cheap too at least and ur family will thank u for the flight u wanted to deny them.
No visa to Rwanda right?
Re: Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 18, 2019
beautygboel:

I want to try visiting by December
If you're coming in December, I can host you.
Re: Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 20, 2019
Am planning a vacation to Ghana by December. Can anyone please share how much hotel cost and places of interest. Thanks
Re: Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 20, 2019
keji157:
Am planning a vacation to Ghana by December. Can anyone please share how much hotel cost and places of interest. Thanks

LODGING DEPENDS ON WHERE EXACTLY YOU ARE STAYING FOR VAC IN Gh, The number of days you want to spend too.
Re: Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana by muyico(m): 9:05pm On Dec 22, 2019
muyico:
25/27k
Merry christmas wishes May the good present time become the golden memories of tomorrow. Wish you lots of love and happiness. HAPPY CHRISTMAS. May this Christmas be so special that you never ever feel lonely again. MERRY CHRISTMAS . ,*, . ,*@*, ,*@*@*, , *,*,@*, *,* ,*,*@*, *@*,*, Hope that I am the 1st one to put a Christmas tree for you. May Jesus bless you with all the happiness and success. Happy Christmas Christmas messages May joy & happiness snow on you May the bells jingle 4 you May Santa b extra good to you! Merry Christmas! To my friends and family, I love you all and hope you have a Merry Christmas. Short christmas wishes May the meaning of Christmas, be deeper and its hopes brighter, as it comes to you, this year. Merry Christmas. Christmas, Let us raise a loving cup Peace on earth, goodwill to men And make them do the washing up. Christmas is the loveliest festival of the revolving year and yet, for all that, when it speaks, its voice has strong authority. With Christmas, We wish you health, happiness and lots of love! weihnachtsgrüße Christmas message for cards Christmas is a necessity. There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we are here for something else besides ourselves. A Christmas candle is a lovely thing; It makes no noise at all, But softly gives itself away. Make merry not just on this wonderful holiday but all through the year. Christmas message Love and Joy came down on earth on Christmas day to make you happy and cheerful. May Christmas. Christmas is the Blessed season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love. May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow. Wish you lots of love, joy and happiness on christmas. Christmas message for friends May the spirit of Christmas be with you throughout the New Year Marry christmas and happy new year to every one. All around the world Christmas is celebrated every year. Christians decorate their homes, Christmas trees and exchange gifts with their loved ones. Christmas is a memorable time every year for everyone because people gather few days before the Christmas and enjoy with their family. They share their happiness for the birth of Jesus Christ by sending the Christmas wishes to their friends. This site is a one-stop source for getting merry Christmas wishes greetings. The best way of spreading the cheer at the marvelous Christmas day is to send the happy Christmas wishes to the dear ones so, get the best ones from here. Short christmas message Holidays of the God’s birth are above all a time spent in the family circle. In other cultures instead of in the family circle, these holidays of being born in a circle of friends are being spent. It is important above all in order to celebrate family and friends in the circle of the people for us. Holidays of the God’s birth are preparing festive dishes, decorating the Christmas tree, exchanging Christmas greetings, giving each other presents, going to the midnight Mass, as well as saying Christmas wishes. Christmas wishes are more important than it seems to us. They are affecting persons, for which we are saying these wishes. Good Christmas wishes can cause that family members are approaching themselves mutually. In any case it is always worthwhile preparing to say Christmas wishes. Our efforts certainly will be appreciated. We must remember that our Christmas wishes must be adapted for specific persons. We will tell children other wishes, other for elderly people. Something else belongs to wish mum, something else belongs to wish the uncle. We will tell persons, with which we have close relations, other Christmas wishes other for persons which poorly we know Merry Christmas inevitably accompany us every year at Christmas. Therefore, we present a proposal for the best Christmas wishes to enrich our Christmas time and make us feel the aura of Christmas. For what is coming this Christmas, I wish you warmth and love. Let the people do not fail you, And let the smile in the heart of the guests … Merry Christmas and a happy new year Christmas greetings The magic of Christmas never ends and its greatest of gifts are family and friends… Best Whishes for a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year! Christmas messages Side by side we’ve been there for each other, But also deep within the heart, when we were apart. Such a good and strong friendship Let it be forever. No matter what the future may hold, Let’s keep our friendship forever. HAPPY NEW YEAR! To wish you all the happiness This beautiful time of year can bring. Have a wonderful Christmas. Christmas message for friends Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful holiday and a Very Happy New Year… Best wishes for a Happy Holiday Season and the New Year Hope the coming year is a happy one for you, And may your life be filled with peace and contentment, too. HAPPY NEW YEAR! Short christmas message I am dreaming of white Christmas, with every christmas card i write, May your days be merry and bright, and May all your christmases be white. Happy Christmas. Christmas message A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory, like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it together. Christmas sayings for cards Thanks God its Christmas! I wish You all the best. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Merry christmas wishes I am dreaming of white Christmas, with every Christmas card i write, May your days be merry and bright, and May all your Christmases be white. Happy Christmas! Christmas message for cards Greetings of the season and best wishes for the New Year! Absolutely the best and exceptional Christmas greetings and all good wishes for your health and happiness in the coming year! Short christmas wishes And if you can not find suitable for yourself, use the Christmas wishes of the other categories on our website. Our wishes for Christmas make everyone feel the aura of Christmas. In our culture holidays of the God’s birth are religious holidays. However such persons popular that they are also celebrating them connected with none already became a religion. In this case the religious side of the God’s birth is fading into the background. However all other elements are being continued. Christmas dishes, a Christmas tree, a wafer, as well as Season’s greetings are compulsory. It is important, in order to meet by the family table, to be together, to talk with family members which we haven’t often seen for a lot of months. Some are singing Christmas carols, other prefer the everyday conversation. Important so that all persons feel all right that day. It is worthwhile in this moment remembering about Christmas wishes which must not at all have religious character. Merry christmas wishes 2019 And so we are inventing wishes. Since we most often spend holidays of the God’s birth with persons which are well- known to us very well, we can submit very personal wishes to them. If we are knowing well the person to which we are submitting Season’s greetings, we can say them so that they refer to her current their situation in life. Merry Christmas – here are our suggestions of Christmas wishes. I am dreaming of white Christmas, with every christmas card i write, May your days be merry and bright, and May all your christmases be white. Happy Christmas. Christmas messages In this X-mas, In the daytime if sun shine so shall Ur expectations come true, At night when moon comes out so shall U receive blesses, then if rain fall so shall it going to carry all your problem away from U! Happy Merry Christmas!! Thanks God its Christmas! I wish You all the best. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Short christmas wishes Thinking of you this season and wishing that all the days of Christmas and the new year will be happy ones for you Wishing you a beautiful holiday season and a new year of Peace and Happiness with best wishes from… The magic of Christmas never ends and its greatest of gifts are family and friends… Best Whishes for a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year! Christmas greetings For what is coming this Christmas, I wish you warmth and love. Let the people do not fail you, And let the smile in the heart of the guests … Merry Christmas and a happy new year From Home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another. The warmth and joy of Christmas, brings us closer to each other. Christmas card wishes I am dreaming of white Christmas, with every Christmas card i write, May your days be merry and bright, and May all your Christmases be white. Happy Christmas! May this Christmas bring Peace and Joy for All. Happy Christmas Can I have your picture, so Santa Claus knows exactly what to give me. Happy Christmas. Merry christmas messages May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow. Wish you lots of love, joy and happiness. MARRY CHRISTMAS A silent night, a star above, a blessed gift of hope and love. A blessed Christmas to you! Christmas message for friends If the person from our family is just preparing for important examinations, we can for her wish her to pass these examinations like best. Our wishes can sound in this way: I wish for you your efforts to examinations to be associated with the learning like most effective. If only the learning to examinations pleased you a lot. So that you have feeling that you are becoming more and more wise. And during very examinations I wish you, so that you have a bright mind, I wish for you you to be then calm and wrote everything what you know like best. Of course we should wish like of the best examination results. However it is worthwhile also giving positive announcements. For example we can this way say our wishes: I wish you good results, but remember, that irrespective of, whether he will come off, whether not, always much you will learn. We can say: only taking a risk and facing up to adversities cause that we are becoming stronger. Therefore I wish you the that kind of courage. I wish for you in the next year you to be very strong. I wish for you you to remember about the fact that you can take a lot of learning from all situations and a lot conventional wisdoms. view nice compiled happy Christmas and New year messages on
Re: Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 23, 2019
[quote author=psychologygh post=83304238]currently the borders are closed so nobody can go to Ghana. We want to ban Nigerians from entering into Ghana.
This is not true bro. People stil come into Ghana via road
Re: Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana by Zeewirld: 3:54pm On Dec 23, 2019
babra19:

Hi,

I work with a transport company
and the border is open
we travel everyday to Ghana
With International passport N18,000 per head
With Nigerian ID Card N22,000 per head
chat me for more information.
.The 18k that you quoted is it one-way or to/fro?

Also how comfortable are your buses? I'm asking because I plan to visit Ghana with my children next year.

Thank you
Re: Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana by Zeewirld: 3:56pm On Dec 23, 2019
Seaworthy:
If you are financially buoyant, try ABC TRANSPORT COMPANY. THE BEST.

Yellow card is not compolsary. Is ₦500 per head.
..Why did you recommend ABC?

I thought their buses are too slow.
Re: Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana by Zeewirld: 4:04pm On Dec 23, 2019
Biznex:
Traveling to Ghana as a nigerian might be a little tarky if u do not have international passport as te borders to Ghana do not accept Nigerians to pass through with identity cards. so u must have an international passport.
We, at GUO Transport do not charge much but we will give you a top notch road trip with state of the world facilities both in comfortablilty and safety.
With a virgin passport, you can get a relaxing trip to Ghana @18500 (current price) .
Regular passport is 16500. Those with Ghanaian identity cards(Ghana citizens only) pay 20500.
Check.my sig 4 more info .. #iamaguostaff#
.Does your company, GUO , charge children same price with adults? Also, how comfortable are your buses?
Re: Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana by Biznex(m): 9:46pm On Jun 11, 2020
Zeewirld:
.Does your company, GUO , charge children same price with adults? Also, how comfortable are your buses?

Yeah
The prices vary for children. Sorry I was blanked
Re: Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana by fredagu: 1:06pm On Jan 20, 2021
Nijaghana:

Traveling from naija to Ghana is very simple, please don't let anyone make you to fear. All I know is that it all depends on the place you live in naija and your koolele in your pocket.
There are some ways to go about it,
requirement..
International passport
National I'd card
Ecowas I'd card
Anyone this requirement you have will give you a pass to Ghana without stress.
After your requirement just locate Chiseco park for mazamaza in Lagos, booked your ticket na movement you dey. Or if you want pass short short
You go take motor to border for badagary make you use okada to cross the border and abeg make sure say the okada you want enter get epron and pass ticket, tell am say make e show you e pass ticket e go carry you cross to park the price of the okada na 1k or 1k5 be very smart for seme border open your eyes but I go advise you as you want travel with family just enter company motor who go clear everything for you note some company go reach na only you to settle immigration that is why I prefer chisco because na them dey settle every thing for you inside the money you pay.
So after you cross na the okada go carry you go park no fear because when the okada go carry you, no immigration go check you because e don settle every thing with them the guy go just give the immigration boys 3h to pass.
You go take care from Benin park to aflao border some car like Jetta na 6k or 7k cefas and big car like sienna na 5k cefa so the movement good.

So when you reach Togo border the car go stop enter park then you go cross border your self, if you get yellow fever card na free to cross but if you no get you go pay 500naira. Just follow the people una enter Moto together to cross note some boys go stand say them won cross you no just look the just dey follow people who dey cross dey go. Remember to make the motor you enter because you go wait am for front or e go wait you for front. Change your naira to cedis for Togo border before you enter the motor again oo because na Ghana border una dey go so but you can still change for Ghana border to just that Togo bureau de change cheap for Togo border Dan aflao border.

Akwaaba Charlie for Aflao, if you reach Aflao na two ways to cross the border

One na to face Ghana immigration when them ask you questions and screen you base on your movement to Ghana then you go pay like 20 or 30 cedis to cross to park when go carry you enter Accra. And the other way na to use okada cross to park. As you drop from the motor okada go come just tell am say you want cross na 30 cedis for the okada to carry you go pass back, the place na bobwire when the community cut dey use dey do business with the immigration officer. caution the bobwire na three places na dey to pass if e no carry pass the first one e go carry you pass the second one but because the third one na bush I no dey advise anybody who never familiar with the third one to go pass that side so be careful.

Na be say you Don enter Ghana oo Akwaaba Charlie. After you cross you go enter Moto to Accra because anywhere you won go for Ghana na Accra you go stop before you take another Moto. Them go carry you from that park to Accra 25 cedis for ordinary bus with out a and 30 cedis for AC bus.

When una reached Ghana immigration check point them go out if you no get Ghana I'd card you go pay 5cedis , and after that one you no go spend any money for road again till you go reach Accra.

Mensa Akwaaba, if you need any other information just ask I go tell you.. This na first hand information as I dey tell you so I don cross the road with this 2 ways more than like 10x.
But I go advise you as e be say you never enter Ghana and you dey come with family just use company motor e go save you from all this stress.

No let people use big grammar kill you, to cross is as simple as ABC just your passport or national I'd card but that ecowas I'd card and Ghana don do am but naija never.

God bless you. Akwaaba.
is the bus prices still the same as at now

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana by codeKart(m): 12:13pm On Mar 11, 2021
Hello house,

Is it still possible to travel to Ghana by road right now? I tried to book with ABC, Chisco and GIGM but none of them is going.

Are there any solid transport companies still going?
Re: Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana by Omenyi1(m): 8:47am On Mar 15, 2021
Pls I sent you a mail
Re: Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana by Chimighty007(m): 11:35am On Mar 29, 2021
Please, has anyone traveled to Ghana of recent, cos I'm traveling next month? Any possible direct car? What's the present rates?

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana by Swizz1: 1:00am On Oct 17, 2021
Please I want to travel to ghana next week.. can I?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Likely Questions To Expect At The Port Of Entry / Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! / Passengers Sitting On The Floor On Kaduna-Abuja Train In Front Of Empty Seats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.