Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Planning To Enter Dubai Nov 8th...anybody Else Going? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Planning To Enter Dubai Nov 8th...anybody Else Going? (1130 Views)

FG Makes Arrangements For Nigerians In Ukraine To Enter Hungary, Romania / Migrants Including Nigerians Allowed To Enter Europe After 18 Days. Photos / Thousands Of Venezuelans Trying To Enter Columbia To Escape Economic Crisis(Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Planning To Enter Dubai Nov 8th...anybody Else Going? by Canadanow: 12:06pm On Oct 20, 2019
Am sure you know guys are entering dubai right now. Some of my friends entered dubai last week and i am planning to go Next month. I have never been to dubai before, am planning to use 2-3 months and am not going there for fun. Am an online affliate marketer and am going there to work in my room. Not to look for any work in dubai. If you have thesame plan, maybe we can share a room together. Or if you are there already, help your guy abeg.

Lets talk if you are planning thesame thing. Abeg no agent should contact me ooo. I have an agent already. No come think sey u fit scam me. Scammer wey wan scam scammer. Odechi!!!

2 Likes

Re: Planning To Enter Dubai Nov 8th...anybody Else Going? by MCdrinkwater1(m): 1:13pm On Oct 20, 2019
You can book hotel around deria in Dubai,, many Nigerians and Africans are there
Re: Planning To Enter Dubai Nov 8th...anybody Else Going? by Canadanow: 2:41pm On Oct 21, 2019
MCdrinkwater1:
You can book hotel around deria in Dubai,, many Nigerians and Africans are there

Thanks for your advice bro. Will look at the option. But staying in a hotel will be really expensive for 3 months
Re: Planning To Enter Dubai Nov 8th...anybody Else Going? by Canadanow: 2:42pm On Oct 21, 2019
Roddyricch1:
You can chat me up on whatsapp bro, I'll give you a pretty nice room with about 2 occupants at a very cheap price..

Will chat you up now. I have copied the number already. You can delete the number now. Because of spammers
Re: Planning To Enter Dubai Nov 8th...anybody Else Going? by Algorithimz: 5:39pm On Oct 28, 2019
Hello bro I sent u a mail, Pls kindly reply.
Re: Planning To Enter Dubai Nov 8th...anybody Else Going? by iammiracle1(m): 6:20pm On Oct 28, 2019
My sister wants to go to Dubai to around Dec, I don't know if it's a good idea, please keep us updated with your progress biko
Re: Planning To Enter Dubai Nov 8th...anybody Else Going? by kellz0(m): 1:52am On Oct 29, 2019
Canadanow:
Am sure you know guys are entering dubai right now. Some of my friends entered dubai last week and i am planning to go Next month. I have never been to dubai before, am planning to use 2-3 months and am not going there for fun. Am an online affliate marketer and am going there to work in my room. Not to look for any work in dubai. If you have thesame plan, maybe we can share a room together. Or if you are there already, help your guy abeg.

Lets talk if you are planning thesame thing. Abeg no agent should contact me ooo. I have an agent already. No come think sey u fit scam me. Scammer wey wan scam scammer. Odechi!!!

what happens after your two-three months visa expires??
Re: Planning To Enter Dubai Nov 8th...anybody Else Going? by Canadanow: 8:04am On Oct 29, 2019
kellz0:
what happens after your two-three months visa expires??

Come back home if course...what else? Dem no dey chase me for house nah. I just see this as a vacation

1 Like

Re: Planning To Enter Dubai Nov 8th...anybody Else Going? by kellz0(m): 8:17am On Oct 29, 2019
Canadanow:

Come back home if course...what else? Dem no dey chase me for house nah. I just see this as a vacation
why not do freelance visa then and leave this messed up community once
Re: Planning To Enter Dubai Nov 8th...anybody Else Going? by Canadanow: 12:34pm On Oct 29, 2019
kellz0:
why not do freelance visa then and leave this messed up community once

I have never heard of this though...can you tell me more? And whats the cost sef?
Re: Planning To Enter Dubai Nov 8th...anybody Else Going? by kellz0(m): 3:00pm On Oct 29, 2019
Canadanow:

I have never heard of this though...can you tell me more? And whats the cost sef?
about 1.2 not sure though.. visit the Dubia travel thread
Re: Planning To Enter Dubai Nov 8th...anybody Else Going? by Canadanow: 12:50pm On Oct 30, 2019
kellz0:
about 1.2 not sure though.. visit the Dubia travel thread
Ok boss. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Travelling By Road When It Takes More Than 2 Hours / Newest Airline In Nigeria (2006)? / Replacing Nigerian Passport Lost In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.