Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Lake Abala, Ugwuomu Nike Enugu State - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lake Abala, Ugwuomu Nike Enugu State (986 Views)

Enugu State Re-Opens Nike Lake Resort / Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) / A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lake Abala, Ugwuomu Nike Enugu State by OyiboUgbo04: 9:30am On Apr 07, 2022
This charming Lake is located within Godfrey Okoye University Ugwuomu Nike in Enugu State is one of the many beautiful lakes in the state. The lake side is perfect for any kind of outdoor activities like picnic, hangout or part. The lake side is perfect for relaxation, other things to do at the lake includes bird watching boat cruise among others...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o79JMG1uvD4

Re: Lake Abala, Ugwuomu Nike Enugu State by Illuminatiship(m): 9:32am On Apr 07, 2022
Ok
Re: Lake Abala, Ugwuomu Nike Enugu State by OyiboUgbo04: 9:32am On Apr 07, 2022
Lake Abala

Re: Lake Abala, Ugwuomu Nike Enugu State by ozome15(m): 9:37am On Apr 07, 2022
Is this different from Nike lake
Re: Lake Abala, Ugwuomu Nike Enugu State by Totilopussylick(m): 9:42am On Apr 07, 2022
The beauty of the nature.
Re: Lake Abala, Ugwuomu Nike Enugu State by OyiboUgbo04: 6:21pm On Apr 07, 2022
ozome15:
Is this different from Nike lake

Yes....
Re: Lake Abala, Ugwuomu Nike Enugu State by OyiboUgbo04: 6:28pm On Apr 07, 2022
Totilopussylick:
The beauty of the nature.

Indeed ��
Re: Lake Abala, Ugwuomu Nike Enugu State by ozome15(m): 1:11pm On Apr 08, 2022
OyiboUgbo04:

Yes....

Will like to enugu or visit this one is there any nice hotel around the area
Re: Lake Abala, Ugwuomu Nike Enugu State by dettemanon(m): 5:33pm On Oct 13, 2022
Hey
I liked this video review. I think it's worthy to visit the lake
Re: Lake Abala, Ugwuomu Nike Enugu State by dietercuti: 5:41pm On Oct 13, 2022
I love to go fishing on beautiful lakes. Sometimes when the water in a lake is too clean and clear, I feel sorry for casting my rod. I just let the fish go back into the water. Although the lake in the video you showed doesn't seem too clean. I may go fishing on this lake with friends in late fall. But I want to go to Kenyir Eco Resort first. I promised my girlfriend we'd go on a vacation. We are freelancers and want a distraction from constantly checking emails and answering messages. Also, she wanted to go somewhere where the resort is eco-friendly and meets all the rules of modern morality. She didn't want to see killing animals, plastic bags in the water, and so on. She would love the place I chose.
Re: Lake Abala, Ugwuomu Nike Enugu State by DukeofUmueri247: 7:10pm On Oct 13, 2022
Beauty of Nature

(1) (Reply)

Passport Collection Via VFS Courier / Which Transporters Do Abuja To Sango Ota? / Canadian Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.