Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery (122409 Views)

Chef Chi: Chioma's Body Transformation Sparks Debate (Video) / The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos / The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Kingluqman(m): 2:47pm On Oct 20, 2019
See this one...

grin
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by SultanOfAbia: 2:47pm On Oct 20, 2019
Ffe
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by chukzyfcbb: 2:48pm On Oct 20, 2019
Uncle wey mumu

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by charlesELIKIBA: 2:48pm On Oct 20, 2019
Mumu man

2 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by emperorzz(m): 2:48pm On Oct 20, 2019
I know the feeling from back when i use to smoke igbo, cigar and kaikai, i just borrow data, take a quick look at social media and just post rubbish, only to wake up the next day to the fact that i am a junkie.... My brother, dont worry you will pull through this level of low too. Nonsense and ingredient.

9 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Rubbiish(m): 2:48pm On Oct 20, 2019
Mays24:
And what now happen?

Next please.
sad
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by mercyviv(f): 2:48pm On Oct 20, 2019
Idiot! Oh, I never knew there will come a day I'll use that word...but the guy deserves it!!

10 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Heffalump(m): 2:48pm On Oct 20, 2019
What's the meaning of this, Nigga? The hopeless guy is a pained loser. Why dig up past history ...is it to pain Chioma or Davido who have made it in life
Rubbish cry

8 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Sunofgod(m): 2:48pm On Oct 20, 2019
The boy resemble am.....
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by kudinkarfe: 2:48pm On Oct 20, 2019
Every mother was someone's gf.

2 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by RevengeNimi(m): 2:49pm On Oct 20, 2019
But the guy mumu no be here o

Only God knows who mumu pass btw him and .

Yeye boyfriend everywhere!

8 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by cococandy(f): 2:49pm On Oct 20, 2019
Lmao. If you know you know.
Some guys sha.

Shameless

5 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Donbabaj: 2:49pm On Oct 20, 2019
In Zlantan Ibile's voice: Bye-Bye to Yeye boyfriend undecided

5 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Afiahomes(m): 2:49pm On Oct 20, 2019
mercyviv:
Idiot! Oh, I never knew there will come a day I'll use that word...but the guy deserves it!!
calm down baby grin grin
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Unrated900(m): 2:49pm On Oct 20, 2019
IamCharles123:
The guy is not a real nigga, according to one nairalander.

Belive me real Niggas over look such

Real Nigga won’t take back the phone they bought for you because you are seen with
another man

Someone like this can even shows chioma’s nude if he has it

Stupid idiot boy

13 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Igetmyown247: 2:50pm On Oct 20, 2019
GistReport:
Hours after Davido welcomes newborn son with Chioma, Meanwhile Chioma’s ex is busy chasing clout on his IG stories.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B31rc1MFTsW/

This one is looking for attention. People will do anything to be relevant. Now watch him gain more followers. He’s good looking and should make a name for himself
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 20, 2019
Chiomas started from the bottom pic
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10425305_screenshot20191020124737_jpeg358e5be49e9da31df0d9a7c577407da2

Sharp girl. She knows her blodas. Na until the guy old before he go get ned nwoko money

See as yoloba demon dey take good care of women. Daz ow we roll.

5 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Unrated900(m): 2:51pm On Oct 20, 2019
blakid:
Chioma been looking like the guy's forcing her to snap..Move on bro and stop dwelling on the past..

Let him keep posting pic while Chioma will be long gone to Australia for holiday

Fake man

11 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 20, 2019
Beverlyjean:
It simply shows that money pass six packs

Before nko.....
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by mercyviv(f): 2:51pm On Oct 20, 2019
Idiot! Oh, I never knew there will come a day I'll use that word...but the guy deserves it!! What does he intend to gain from this cheap publicity even at this time?! He should keep wallowing in the past!!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by DAVE41(m): 2:51pm On Oct 20, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by tfash96(m): 2:51pm On Oct 20, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
HIT LIKE IF U THINK THE GUY JUST RIDICULED HIMSELF.

abi now.. Hustle o hustle o so u no go dey post ur ex pics around

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by NonFarmPayrol: 2:51pm On Oct 20, 2019
IamCharles123:
The guy is not a real nigga, according to one nairalander.

Slwaomir grin

The guy na mumuu sha

undecided

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by naijadrivablog: 2:52pm On Oct 20, 2019
naijaguy123456:
Davido should get a DNA done. Anyone could sleep with that girl imagine .

Whom you are currently dating was/is someone's girlfriend.
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by emirateprince: 2:52pm On Oct 20, 2019
Owu na bastard
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by cococandy(f): 2:52pm On Oct 20, 2019
Dunno who told some of guys that such things mean anything.

Who hit it first. Nonsense and ingredient
MicroSweet:
Dude be like "I hit it first before Davido. See proof".

8 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Candycrushy(f): 2:52pm On Oct 20, 2019
Who no like better thing??
Brother ex goan find work and find ur own wife too

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by emonis88: 2:52pm On Oct 20, 2019
Seh d guy no know say that ladies goes to the highest bidder. Make him move on Jare!

4 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Alvin212(m): 2:53pm On Oct 20, 2019
Niggarr be like
I banged her

When her punnnna ,,was fresh

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by WildChild00(m): 2:53pm On Oct 20, 2019
Na wp know that boy address, make I carry bois go beat am well well..... shocked
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Realdeals(m): 2:53pm On Oct 20, 2019
He is mentally insecure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Azaria, Korede Bello's Girlfriend Unveiled And She Is Beautiful (photos) / Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! / Actor Dede One Day Is Dead - Puo Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.