Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery (122367 Views)

Chef Chi: Chioma's Body Transformation Sparks Debate (Video) / The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos / The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by LesbianBoy(m): 2:53pm On Oct 20, 2019
cococandy:
Dunno who told some of guys that such things mean anything.

Who hit it first. Nonsense and ingredient

It means everything. tongue

6 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Ladycewhy(f): 2:53pm On Oct 20, 2019
Boys will be boys. This is how they miss their helpers because of stupidity they blame their village people, the govt and finally the devil for their misery. To think he could have used the acquintance in a better way,but like a typical fool he choose to clout chase.

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 20, 2019
How are we sure it's her Ex boyfriend.

Might just be an ordinary campus picture.

We all do snap such while in our lodge back then.

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Unrated900(m): 2:54pm On Oct 20, 2019
Heffalump:
What's the meaning of this, Nigga? The hopeless guy is a pained loser. Why dig up past history ...is it to pain Chioma or Davido who have made it in life
Rubbish cry

Believe me rubbish

Instead of him to clinch chioma and beg davido to let him be among his car wash boys
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by freshvine(f): 2:56pm On Oct 20, 2019
I bet my 2 cent chioma love this guy but with davido for the money and fame. Who marries a serial baby daddy if not to dig gold.

Pure truth, the guy dodged the bullet called Chioma.

14 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by cococandy(f): 2:56pm On Oct 20, 2019
LesbianBoy:

It means everything. tongue

apparently not because it hasn’t made him successful in life.

All he’s turned into is a pitiable stalker, digging up old pictures to claim he knows her before she became upgraded in life.

Reminiscent of some real life low lives.

3 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 20, 2019
chubinwa:
She looks downcast in that picture

Cant you see she's holding the guy's neck with a belt and acting like a mean woman for the pose?

You nairalanders sef, always quick to comment without thinking or observing.

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by midnighter(f): 2:56pm On Oct 20, 2019
mercyviv:
Idiot! Oh, I never knew there will come a day I'll use that word...but the guy deserves it!!

Lol you were so annoyed you forgot to ask us if we are a teacher cheesy
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by femi4: 2:57pm On Oct 20, 2019
Davido dey chop ajeku

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by 36governors: 2:57pm On Oct 20, 2019
BlackBuhari:
Meanwhile Chioma’s ex is busy chasing clout on his IG stories

Checkout Picture below Source : 123 Media Gallery

Now !!!

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Awoleesu(m): 2:58pm On Oct 20, 2019
Loser.
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by midnighter(f): 2:58pm On Oct 20, 2019
IamCharles123:
The guy is not a real nigga, according to one nairalander.

dont you mean a real niggarrrr

3 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 20, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
Thank God say she escape from you. See as the girl be like panla when she dey with you. No good food,no good cream and soap,no rest of mind,nothing..

So its the guy's responsibility for "good" cream and soap too? You are as foolish as ur name sounds and so u know, her skin was actually better then than before.

As a matter of fact, most women when they come into small change, actually spoil their skin more than previously, hiding the newly bleached and overtreated skin under makeup.

Most times, nothing, I mean nothing ever beats natural and in many cases, its better to leave ur skin as it is. You would have made more sense if ur contention was with the camera quality.

7 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Conceptman: 2:59pm On Oct 20, 2019
This guy go collect soon cheesy cheesy because shokishitta go knack bottle for him head

2 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Carlyboi(m): 3:00pm On Oct 20, 2019
This guy is a dunce coming from a non fan of Davido was so special bout chioma that would make us marvel that she was once with a slow nigga like him!lol
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Sleevia: 3:00pm On Oct 20, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
If na me shame no go even gree me post the picture, ode!

MY BROTHER, NO B EVERYONE get shame o. grin
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 20, 2019
Kendumazy:
Some guys and their foolishness sha. She gave birth, you started posting past pictures. For wetin? Want to tell us say na you dey run her show before or wetin. Immaturity at its peak. Radarada. If he wants to trend in a better way, all he needs to do is just to congratulate her.

I sell UK Men's shirts. Check my signature below for more details.

Actually it's a reminder that nearly any woman u meet today and praise to high heavens, has at one point in time had her legs spread wide at angle 180 degrees and pummeled by many tom, dick and harry.

9 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by nedekid: 3:02pm On Oct 20, 2019
RevengeNimi:

But the guy mumu no be here o

Only God knows who mumu pass btw him and .

Yeye boyfriend everywhere!
Hahahaha grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Goldie16(f): 3:02pm On Oct 20, 2019
Some people are just plain stupid and this is one stupid man

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 20, 2019
There'll always be someone who will appreciate you better, so stop killing yourself over people that don't appreciate you, see how the guy dey find attention, but he may not have appreciated her when she was with him..

Na so people will always wonder how you got what,you got, when they have written you off as a nonetity

3 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 20, 2019
Lol throwback with curve 2 phone
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 20, 2019
That may not be her Ex-boyfriend!!!!

Fear bloggers!!!

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Alvin212(m): 3:04pm On Oct 20, 2019
cococandy:
Dunno who told some of guys that such things mean anything.

Who hit it first. Nonsense and ingredient

Forget talk

Hitting it first na the Koko

3 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Johnnyessence(m): 3:04pm On Oct 20, 2019
Lol the hustle hungry boyfriend should hustle too in other to show chef Chi that he's now rich.
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Goldie16(f): 3:04pm On Oct 20, 2019
Davido will just sue you dry if he wants to deal with you. Idiot
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by FatherBona: 3:04pm On Oct 20, 2019
[s]
firstolalekan:
Niggar grin

D girl fit don pass your level but the sperms you have deposited in her pùssy will forever remain in her gene grin

Davido is your slave because, whenever he trys to do WILSON on her, na your old seeds hin go dey use him water grin
[/s]
Talk like you have a mother

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by romenna: 3:05pm On Oct 20, 2019
Bittch nigga still struggling to move on.
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 20, 2019
Alvin212:

Forget talk

Hitting it first na the Koko

no deceive yourself ,those creatures are complex.

Where their heart belongs is what that matters.No pride in hitting first.

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Duggedised12(f): 3:06pm On Oct 20, 2019
She looks like she was coerced to take the photo,her countenance looks like she was unhappy being near him.

That being said, this boy is a typical yeye boyfriend very idiotic and ret@rded. I don't know what to call this one alpha male or bitch male grin
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Adiwana: 3:07pm On Oct 20, 2019
This guy broke the bro code.She's another mans wife.Take your L in peace and keep it moving

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Azaria, Korede Bello's Girlfriend Unveiled And She Is Beautiful (photos) / Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! / Actor Dede One Day Is Dead - Puo Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.