Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,205 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery (122408 Views)

Chef Chi: Chioma's Body Transformation Sparks Debate (Video) / The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos / The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by deebrain(m): 4:41pm On Oct 20, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
ITS OBVIOUS HE MUST HAVE PHYSICALLY ABUSED THE POOR GIRL BEFORE TAKING THE PIX, WITH THAT BELT DANGLING DOWN HIS NECK AND THE SADNESS WRITTEN ALL OVER HER FACE.

HIT LIKE IF U THINK THE GUY JUST RIDICULED HIMSELF.

Hahahahaha....
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Ategberoson(m): 4:44pm On Oct 20, 2019
more or less like what Davido paid millions of naira to get, I got it without stress or trying to tell the public she's my used toy

whichever one this dumb guy is playing here is against him. not everyone like tear rubber and not everyone that used tokunbo regret it

like every other nigga have said, he should move on

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by imitateMe(m): 4:47pm On Oct 20, 2019
Beverlyjean:
It simply shows that money pass six ppacks
Lol
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Americanboy35: 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2019
Old things have passed away...........
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by imitateMe(m): 4:49pm On Oct 20, 2019
firstolalekan:
Niggar grin

D girl fit don pass your level but the sperms you have deposited in her pùssy will forever remain in her gene grin

Davido is your slave because, whenever he trys to do WILSON on her, na your old seeds hin go dey use him water grin
?? ??
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by franchasng: 4:51pm On Oct 20, 2019
This is why guys,especially successful guys should marry only hot virgin ladies like me kiss to avoid this kind of embarrassment in future cry
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by FIRDAUS3(m): 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2019
What do you expect from a broke guy undecided
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by WalkerMichael(m): 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2019
franchasng:
This is why guys,especially successful guys should marry only hot virgin ladies like me kiss to avoid this kind of embarrassment in future cry

Lol bro
Why did you change from m to f. You like trouble o grin grin
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Truthbites: 4:55pm On Oct 20, 2019
Thought Chioma was disvirgined by Davido
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by AugustusA1(m): 4:55pm On Oct 20, 2019
Low life Niggaz vs bad belle Dude. D idiot cant even afford to put on a decent shirt. Which girl go stay with u like that enh? U think say na by yeye 6packs? See d Chioma as she dey gaze into d future, dis yeye boy suppose knw say he need step up. Her mind no dey dere as dem take d foto.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by franchasng: 4:56pm On Oct 20, 2019
WalkerMichael:

Lol bro
Why did you change from m to f. You like trouble o grin grin
Hi, do I knows you before undecided

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by nauto5: 5:05pm On Oct 20, 2019
Does it mean that Davido is riding tokumbo girl
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by OyiboOyibo(m): 5:06pm On Oct 20, 2019
yeye boyfriend....Thank God for Chioma...Davido found you on time
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by jclassiq(m): 5:11pm On Oct 20, 2019
firstolalekan:
Niggar grin

D girl fit don pass your level but the sperms you have deposited in her pùssy will forever remain in her gene grin

Davido is your slave because, whenever he trys to do WILSON on her, na your old seeds hin go dey use him water grin

Confam!!!
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:13pm On Oct 20, 2019
Conceptman:
This guy go collect soon cheesy cheesy because shokishitta go knack bottle for him head
grin u sabi 30billion gang members well

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by firstolalekan(m): 5:20pm On Oct 20, 2019
Agugbadin:

Do you know how many men deposited sperm in the woman you will marry
Lol
I burst my wife brand new at 19, she's 28 now tongue

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by firstolalekan(m): 5:20pm On Oct 20, 2019
udemzyudex:

Wetin even give you the assurance say he don even reach there?

Some guys fit dey date a particular girl for years but dem never see her pant before,e dey happen wella.

At least we know say davido don reach there with the evidence of lil OBO.
Chioma na confirm olosho back then...
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:21pm On Oct 20, 2019
AugustusA1:
Low life Niggaz vs bad belle Dude. D idiot cant even afford to put on a decent shirt. Which girl go stay with u like that enh? U think say na by yeye 6packs? See d Chioma as she dey gaze into d future, dis yeye boy suppose knw say he need step up. Her mind no dey dere as dem take d foto.
cool down na...na throwback pic

u know if him b big boy fr lekki now? i knw why i dey tell u
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by firstolalekan(m): 5:21pm On Oct 20, 2019
FatherBona:
[s][/s]
Talk like you have a mother
Talk like you have a functional brain
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by firstolalekan(m): 5:23pm On Oct 20, 2019
Ladycewhy:
Boys will be boys. This is how they miss their helpers because of stupidity they blame their village people, the govt and finally the devil for their misery. To think he could have used the acquintance in a better way,but like a typical fool he choose to clout chase.
Shut up
Poor man's mentality...
Do you know the guy's status?
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Conceptman: 5:26pm On Oct 20, 2019
grin grin
WowSweetGuy:
grin u sabi 30billion gang members well
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by cooljoe(m): 5:31pm On Oct 20, 2019
What's d point?
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Sholaco: 5:33pm On Oct 20, 2019
No amount of scandal will make us hate chef chi......
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Kylekent59: 5:40pm On Oct 20, 2019
Some people are just evil. When someone's success and joy is about to begin, they find way to turn it to sorrow.

That was then, we are talking about now.

I get am before no be property.
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Kylekent59: 5:40pm On Oct 20, 2019
Morale of this post is that ladies should mind the type of guys they take pics with, you never can tell tomorrow.
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by blindjustice13(m): 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2019
FatherBona:

Mynd44 lalasticlala Dominique
Will you allow him get away with this one?
thought i was the only one who saw that ,this guy has been insulting people since seems the mods don't want to do anything about him.
No wonder this forum is so toxic and a breeding ground for his kind. Or are the mods on sunday flexing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by blindjustice13(m): 6:04pm On Oct 20, 2019
Ladies be warned not all men should be dated some are m0rons by default ,don't risk your present and future with these kinds of boys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Azaria, Korede Bello's Girlfriend Unveiled And She Is Beautiful (photos) / Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! / Actor Dede One Day Is Dead - Puo Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.