Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Two Cats 'Mysteriously Disappear' In Front Of Traders' Shop (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Two Cats 'Mysteriously Disappear' In Front Of Traders' Shop (Video) (39289 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came / Dunamis Speaks On Burning Of Traders’ Goods Along Abuja Airport Road / It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Cats 'Mysteriously Disappear' In Front Of Traders' Shop (Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2019
i fit do this kind video....very simple
Re: Two Cats 'Mysteriously Disappear' In Front Of Traders' Shop (Video) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2019
grin grin obviously doctored...

1 Like

Re: Two Cats 'Mysteriously Disappear' In Front Of Traders' Shop (Video) by Thegoodone13(m): 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2019
Fake
Re: Two Cats 'Mysteriously Disappear' In Front Of Traders' Shop (Video) by Omojolaray(m): 1:37pm On Oct 21, 2019
Bloooody:
Suen call your illiterate mods to caution!
This is clearly an edited video or poor working camera, this is very common but your foolish mods will push anything push able.
If the video were real we'd see the time frame.
u be suspect
Re: Two Cats 'Mysteriously Disappear' In Front Of Traders' Shop (Video) by djbussy(m): 1:38pm On Oct 21, 2019
Time to visit your playstore for this video edit app�
Re: Two Cats 'Mysteriously Disappear' In Front Of Traders' Shop (Video) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 21, 2019
Too much nollywood movies

Check my siggy
Re: Two Cats 'Mysteriously Disappear' In Front Of Traders' Shop (Video) by FarahAideed: 1:38pm On Oct 21, 2019
Nothing strange ..Nepa took light and when light came the recording continued
Re: Two Cats 'Mysteriously Disappear' In Front Of Traders' Shop (Video) by FarahAideed: 1:40pm On Oct 21, 2019
Bloooody:
This is clearly an edited video or poor working camera, this is very common but your foolish mods will push anything push able.

Not edited , because of unstable electricity most Nigerian CCTV footages are like this , when Nepa takes light the recording ceases and continues when light is restored

2 Likes

Re: Two Cats 'Mysteriously Disappear' In Front Of Traders' Shop (Video) by PassingShot(m): 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2019
Bloooody:
If I were a mod, your ban will be 20 years

cool cool cool
Re: Two Cats 'Mysteriously Disappear' In Front Of Traders' Shop (Video) by crazycrypto710: 1:45pm On Oct 21, 2019
Mind you, videos can now be doctored beyond your imagination. Simple video editing self, Nigerians and superstition sha grin

1 Like

Re: Two Cats 'Mysteriously Disappear' In Front Of Traders' Shop (Video) by Omojudy: 1:48pm On Oct 21, 2019
Story, the cctv camera was edited

1 Like

Re: Two Cats 'Mysteriously Disappear' In Front Of Traders' Shop (Video) by agarawu23(m): 1:48pm On Oct 21, 2019
Even though the video isn't real, I still believe in supernatural powers. Village people are real. grin
Re: Two Cats 'Mysteriously Disappear' In Front Of Traders' Shop (Video) by SweetOlive(f): 1:52pm On Oct 21, 2019
Proffdada:
The frame skipped grin
You are wise. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Two Cats 'Mysteriously Disappear' In Front Of Traders' Shop (Video) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 21, 2019
Yea, my chicken Disappeared Last Night also, In my pepper soup pot.
Re: Two Cats 'Mysteriously Disappear' In Front Of Traders' Shop (Video) by AkhereOkaka(m): 1:54pm On Oct 21, 2019
Slawormir:
As a real niggarrr
I don't believe this shittt

And i expect all my real niggarrrz to see this as fake
You're on point, I'm amazed the way we Africans think, cat are pet and not evil,
Re: Two Cats 'Mysteriously Disappear' In Front Of Traders' Shop (Video) by Seamtri(m): 1:55pm On Oct 21, 2019
It disappeared into the shop na

1 Like

Re: Two Cats 'Mysteriously Disappear' In Front Of Traders' Shop (Video) by hotdealz(m): 1:57pm On Oct 21, 2019
Just like the porthercourt serial killer disappeared in that hotel
Re: Two Cats 'Mysteriously Disappear' In Front Of Traders' Shop (Video) by amp01(m): 1:59pm On Oct 21, 2019
Etizz:
Lol.......Its high time we know that people don't disappear how much more animals.......

People don't disappear, believe what you believe.

Edited I guess
Re: Two Cats 'Mysteriously Disappear' In Front Of Traders' Shop (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:00pm On Oct 21, 2019
Who tampered with the cctv angry
Re: Two Cats 'Mysteriously Disappear' In Front Of Traders' Shop (Video) by mercyviv(f): 2:01pm On Oct 21, 2019
Obviously the CCTV blinked or someone tampered with the recording. Nothing like a disappearing act anywhere, well, maybe I'm not just that gullible!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Two Cats 'Mysteriously Disappear' In Front Of Traders' Shop (Video) by JastSiryin(m): 2:03pm On Oct 21, 2019
Bloooody:
You mind the stupid ppl?... They don't know more than to peddle superstition. Poor animals being demonized for nothing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Cats 'Mysteriously Disappear' In Front Of Traders' Shop (Video) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 21, 2019
Schrodinger's cats, surely!
Re: Two Cats 'Mysteriously Disappear' In Front Of Traders' Shop (Video) by quickly: 2:05pm On Oct 21, 2019
Them don enter 4th dimension, unseeable to human eyes

1 Like

Re: Two Cats 'Mysteriously Disappear' In Front Of Traders' Shop (Video) by mechanics(m): 2:05pm On Oct 21, 2019
Enemies at work but they won't succeed.

1 Like

Re: Two Cats 'Mysteriously Disappear' In Front Of Traders' Shop (Video) by letitrainnow(m): 2:12pm On Oct 21, 2019
African magic.

1 Like

Re: Two Cats 'Mysteriously Disappear' In Front Of Traders' Shop (Video) by Chibex50(f): 2:15pm On Oct 21, 2019
No... They saw blood in those places the cat disappeared that's y they went to check what happened in the CCTV camera.. Even the security man noticed something going on der and he came to check ND then saw blood.. I saw the video since y'day from one of the traders der,, that's Alaba market..

gaetano:
Lol, they edited that video jare. Maybe someone wants to market cctv to those shop owners and decided to alter the video. Show us the time frame na grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Cats 'Mysteriously Disappear' In Front Of Traders' Shop (Video) by chukzyfcbb: 2:15pm On Oct 21, 2019
Just like I tell my Computer Networking brothers

What is a syslog without an accurate time? It's useless!

What use is a logged file if there is not timer on it for forensic purpose, it's useless

it's like looking at a Survey Plan with no Survey No, it's a worthless paper!

Similarly, what use is a recorded Camera log with no timer, useless!
Re: Two Cats 'Mysteriously Disappear' In Front Of Traders' Shop (Video) by thundafire: 2:20pm On Oct 21, 2019
The owner of shop go inspect if his licks are still der and returned back to base

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? / Kemi Odukoya Shows Her Baby Bump / Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.