Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Wizkid Agrees With Naira Marley That His Legwork is Bigger Than Headies - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Agrees With Naira Marley That His Legwork is Bigger Than Headies (45384 Views)

A Military Man Cover His Face As He Show Off His Legwork Dance In Khaki. VIDEO / Naira Marley Shutdown Abuja With His Legwork (Photos, Video) / "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Agrees With Naira Marley That His Legwork is Bigger Than Headies by Olodo24: 3:10pm On Oct 20, 2019
The Headies can be shitty with their choice of winners but it's not enough reason for artists to knock them down. Wizkid has won more than 5 awards there.

This was how AMAA also lost relevance. Nigerian actors got mad that their nonsense films weren't winning anything and started boycotting the award
Re: Wizkid Agrees With Naira Marley That His Legwork is Bigger Than Headies by Candycrushy(f): 3:10pm On Oct 20, 2019
McBrooklyn:
Control the crowd! Control the crowd!! Marlians come forward... The rest fückoff!! grin
Lol
Re: Wizkid Agrees With Naira Marley That His Legwork is Bigger Than Headies by Kaymaxine(m): 3:16pm On Oct 20, 2019
EgusiSoup:
This why Nigeria is backward.

wizkid & nairamarley are busing wasting their lives while their mates are in school struggling to be great men in future.

Spits!!!
I think you need to enroll yourself in that same school,your diction needs deliverance!!!
Re: Wizkid Agrees With Naira Marley That His Legwork is Bigger Than Headies by udemzyudex(m): 3:20pm On Oct 20, 2019
joeaz58:
savage, but also very rude to say this guy no wan calm down...

Both of them dey decieve themselves,if WizKid want me to take him serious he should throw away his headies award.
Re: Wizkid Agrees With Naira Marley That His Legwork is Bigger Than Headies by udemzyudex(m): 3:21pm On Oct 20, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
Legwork even too big.

Dija breast big pass the headies award sef.

Rema winning next rated in a category of zlatan, Victor AD, Fireboy, Joeboy shows the award is shit.

Did you vote for your favourite artist?
Re: Wizkid Agrees With Naira Marley That His Legwork is Bigger Than Headies by Revolva(m): 3:22pm On Oct 20, 2019
Two morons

Insulting an award when they have notin upstairs to offer just because they are A list make Dem de there Rema go come chase Dem from.industry with these their trash songs

Naira Marley F up for posting dis on social media big time

No sense just talk anyhow

Must they win all the time

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Agrees With Naira Marley That His Legwork is Bigger Than Headies by Realhommie(m): 3:57pm On Oct 20, 2019
BlackBazeAgent:
Several new record labels are looking for new, talented and hardworking artists to sign and work with, the deals are quiet juicy and will definitely get you comfortably started in your music journey.

If you are interested, send a sample of your original song to WhatsApp Number +2348108627150 or Email blackbazeent@gmail.com for submission and possible consideration.
How legit is this?
Re: Wizkid Agrees With Naira Marley That His Legwork is Bigger Than Headies by seunmsg(m): 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2019
Nonsense! Headies is the only Nigeria music award that has survived for 13 straight years. The organization may not be perfect but it is still the best in the country. It is our own Grammy. Nigeria musicians should support the show and stop badmouthing it simply because they didn’t get the recognition they think they deserve.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Agrees With Naira Marley That His Legwork is Bigger Than Headies by zaddyboy(m): 4:08pm On Oct 20, 2019
And wizkid won next rated in headies back then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Agrees With Naira Marley That His Legwork is Bigger Than Headies by webngnews: 4:09pm On Oct 20, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Wizkid Agrees With Naira Marley That His Legwork is Bigger Than Headies by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 20, 2019
EgusiSoup:

wizkid & nairamarley are busing wasting their lives while their mates are in school struggling to be great men in future.

Spits!!!

Graduate and join the labour market, I don't get ? how is the guys in school any better
Re: Wizkid Agrees With Naira Marley That His Legwork is Bigger Than Headies by Od1n: 4:59pm On Oct 20, 2019
EgusiSoup:

Spits!!!
*busy. You struggle with basic spelling.
Re: Wizkid Agrees With Naira Marley That His Legwork is Bigger Than Headies by Sonfethopia: 5:13pm On Oct 20, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
Legwork even too big.

Dija breast big pass the headies award sef.

Rema winning next rated in a category of zlatan, Victor AD, Fireboy, Joeboy shows the award is shit.

U still don't understand something, headies is not by merit its by vote. Number of vote. I wanted victor to win but I knew rema would he had the highest voting fan.
Re: Wizkid Agrees With Naira Marley That His Legwork is Bigger Than Headies by armadeo(m): 6:41pm On Oct 20, 2019
EgusiSoup:

Spits!!!

Once again I am going to derive joy from reading the comments of Nigerians who are usually so angry that sarcasm flies right over thier heads..

Thanks dude.
Re: Wizkid Agrees With Naira Marley That His Legwork is Bigger Than Headies by Xclusiveme: 7:02pm On Oct 20, 2019
EgusiSoup:

Spits!!!

Pls Nigeria isn't backward. Its your reasoning that is backward
Re: Wizkid Agrees With Naira Marley That His Legwork is Bigger Than Headies by ArmaniUhuru: 7:06pm On Oct 20, 2019
udemzyudex:

Did you vote for your favourite artist?

Yes o. Victor AD
Re: Wizkid Agrees With Naira Marley That His Legwork is Bigger Than Headies by zicoraads: 7:38pm On Oct 20, 2019
AryaSand:
I agree that the Headies is crap but this coming from wizkid and Naira Marley is Not cool at all.
I don't blame them, I blame the organisers. If they hadn't made the award to be the crap it now is, these two boys won't have the opportunity to rubbish it.

None of them can rubbish BET awards, MTV or even the Grammys.
Re: Wizkid Agrees With Naira Marley That His Legwork is Bigger Than Headies by SolarHub(m): 7:44pm On Oct 20, 2019
Ok

Check my signature for your SOLAR POWER SYSTEM
Re: Wizkid Agrees With Naira Marley That His Legwork is Bigger Than Headies by Martins6545: 9:35pm On Oct 20, 2019
[s]
EgusiSoup:

Spits!!!
[/s]
Re: Wizkid Agrees With Naira Marley That His Legwork is Bigger Than Headies by Martins6545: 9:36pm On Oct 20, 2019
[s]
joseph1832:
The same wiz kid who was shading naira Marley a while ago? grin
[/s]
Re: Wizkid Agrees With Naira Marley That His Legwork is Bigger Than Headies by Martins6545: 9:37pm On Oct 20, 2019
[s]
joey150:
Sore losers grin
[/s]
Re: Wizkid Agrees With Naira Marley That His Legwork is Bigger Than Headies by Martins6545: 9:37pm On Oct 20, 2019
[s]
Zuji15:
Is this news
[/s]
Re: Wizkid Agrees With Naira Marley That His Legwork is Bigger Than Headies by Martins6545: 9:38pm On Oct 20, 2019
[s]
OnPointMan:
So wizkid has become global, he's now ridiculing where he started from. I didn't expect that from him.
[/s]
Re: Wizkid Agrees With Naira Marley That His Legwork is Bigger Than Headies by Martins6545: 9:39pm On Oct 20, 2019
[s]
AmazingELixir:

By malians you mean drug addicts baa?
[/s]
Re: Wizkid Agrees With Naira Marley That His Legwork is Bigger Than Headies by Martins6545: 9:39pm On Oct 20, 2019
[s]
Edum13656:
I support The Headies. imagine even Naira Marley of all people. I can't even look at his picture twice. that cheap rasta
[/s]
Re: Wizkid Agrees With Naira Marley That His Legwork is Bigger Than Headies by Martins6545: 9:40pm On Oct 20, 2019
[s]
OnPointMan:

So rubbishing the Headies is a way to catch cruise for the two drug addicts E be like sey you dey follow dem smoke weed dear grin
[/s]
Re: Wizkid Agrees With Naira Marley That His Legwork is Bigger Than Headies by Martins6545: 9:41pm On Oct 20, 2019
[s]
Revolva:
Two morons

Insulting an award when they have notin upstairs to offer just because they are A list make Dem de there Rema go come chase Dem from.industry with these their trash songs

Naira Marley F up for posting dis on social media big time

No sense just talk anyhow

Must they win all the time
[/s]
Re: Wizkid Agrees With Naira Marley That His Legwork is Bigger Than Headies by wisdomkid: 9:53pm On Oct 20, 2019
EgusiSoup:

Spits!!!

Chai, your username confirms you.
Re: Wizkid Agrees With Naira Marley That His Legwork is Bigger Than Headies by coolh3ad(m): 10:00pm On Oct 20, 2019
EgusiSoup:

Spits!!!

Huh?. Pardin me??
Re: Wizkid Agrees With Naira Marley That His Legwork is Bigger Than Headies by seanjy4konji: 9:46pm On Oct 21, 2019
Hate it or accept fate...

Those boy you call drug addict get money pass you well well
Get fans self..

Check uu account balance and reality go flash u...

No deh raise shoulder for person weh fit feed u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Is Looking For This Lady Who Remixed His Bank Alert Song / Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room / Genevieve Nnaji's Parents 46th Wedding Anniversary And Father's 80th (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.