Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,944 members, 7,821,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Share Your 'You Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone' Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your 'You Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone' Experience (1463 Views)

If You Woke The Next Day As The Opposite Sex What You Gonna Do. / Deactivating My Account Today , Gonna Miss U Guys / Do You Miss Me ? 9ja Adult Movie Star Peace Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your 'You Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone' Experience by christejames(m): 5:07pm On Oct 20, 2019
My ex recently had her birthday and going through her old pictures, I couldn't hold back my emotions from falling into nostalgia.
She was my first (official-- as we chose to call it) love, I met her on 2go years ago (in the community group chat), fortunately she is from the same community as me with her village a walk away from my aunts place. Although I didn't grow up in the community (nor the state at large).
As fate would have it, I secured admission into the university (which also have a large expanse of its land on my community), since my aunt place is the closest to school, I had to stay with her to process my admission before moving to the hostel. Prior to coming, I had already enquired from my cousin about her which from her countenance, she gave me a nod.
So, During my stay there (me and my cousin had visited her now on the guise of going to grind beans at her place), after introduction she now comes to visit my cousin who is her friend regularly but my naiveness and little experience coupled with the advise from family members about shying away from anything that would distract my studies, I decided to play a lukewarm friend to her rather than professing my undying love for her.

It went on till I started seeing her post on facebook with a strange guy doing PDA, Chai, I couldn't take it but still stalks her on social media. It was quite sad and disappointing. I was no longer seeing her post regularly with the guy till the point she created new account, then came when we met again in the Villa, I asked her about her boo and she opened up to me that there were no longer together, I was ambivalent because, I had wanted to be her first love and because she is now free for me to try my luck.

Well, I shoot my shot (in my penultimate year already) through whatsapp and she agreed two days later after few dramar anyways. I was also ambivalent cause this is the time I should face my studies more cause my GP was already crying to me and begging me not to fail my family. I was lacklustre throughout that relationship stint. She was the one always doing the calling and reminding me that I don't care about her nor the relationship bla bla bla, but I will always use school as an excuse (which was actually true, that my department fettered us and nearly crumbled us). Did I mention that she made several attempts to study in the same school with me to no avail? well she later secured admission to another tertiary institution (not university).

As a puritan, purist and revisionist then, she was from another denomination as mine and it was a no for me.

I later found someone from the same denomination and profess my 'every every' love to, she is also very beautiful (but God knows, she is not as pretty or slim as the former. I have eyes for aesthetics), slim, intelligent, and charming. She initially loved me (but will never show it). To cut her own part short, I pried on her chats and got to know another guy was begging heaven and earth, and also roping her Mum to plead to her to date him (in my mind, I laughed it off that she won't dare). He persisted and few weeks later the cookies crumbled. Honestly, the guy is also intelligent, handsome (sorry, not bragging but I am equally handsome if not more handsome) with a future prospects.

Back to my First, she posted a pic on her whatsapp DP (no whatsapp status then)
with luggage, I teased her where she was traveling to and she broke the news to me that someone came to seek her hand in marriage and she agreed, I felt a sharp pang through my heart but didn't feel it much because then I was still in a deep folly with the later. I asked her through chat why she couldn't wait for me but she kept mum.

Na so fate score me two goals ooo

Few months later during my service year, early in the morning during clearance her call came through (my First), I was perturbed but answered the call, then she broke the good news to me that she was just delivered of a bouncing baby boy, I was happy but you know that kind of happiness na. Later in the evening, I called back to know how she and the baby are doing then she threw me off balance by telling me she named the baby after me, what an emotional scenario.

I will just strive and pray that I fulfilled some of the promises I made to her in the future.

After the later packed up I have not delved into any relationship since then, I have other targets for now, even though my First had urged and pleaded with me to get married in the future after my outburst that no more marriage for me lol.

CC. Seun, Lalasticlala, Nwaamaikpe

please come and share your experience.

1 Like

Re: Share Your 'You Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone' Experience by NwaAmaikpe: 5:37pm On Oct 20, 2019
shocked

5 Likes

Re: Share Your 'You Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone' Experience by pocohantas(f): 5:52pm On Oct 20, 2019
she broke the news to me that someone came to seek her hand in marriage and she agreed...

I called back to know how she and the baby are doing then she threw me off balance by telling me she named the baby after me, what an emotional scenario.

My heart goes out to the unfortunate husband of this foolish girl.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your 'You Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone' Experience by christejames(m): 6:09pm On Oct 20, 2019
pocohantas:

My heart goes out to the unfortunate husband of this foolish ,girl.

Aunty Poco, why na... did the guy that ditched you erase every memory of you from him?
Re: Share Your 'You Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone' Experience by pocohantas(f): 6:12pm On Oct 20, 2019
christejames:

Aunty Poco, why na... did the guy that ditched you erase every memory of you from him?

Would you be happy to find out your wife named your son after an ex?

1 Like

Re: Share Your 'You Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone' Experience by christejames(m): 6:22pm On Oct 20, 2019
pocohantas:

lol!

I don't mind provided the guy is a nice guy and they only shared a platonic moments together.
Re: Share Your 'You Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone' Experience by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 20, 2019
Story time...
Re: Share Your 'You Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone' Experience by omobs(m): 5:15am On Oct 21, 2019
pocohantas:

most first sons named by their mum's have their first loves name. Most daughters named by their dads have their ex girlfriend's name. That's a secret

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your 'You Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone' Experience by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 21, 2019
Yawns...no experience of getting ditched by a lady ,we fhuck and drop them instead cos that's how star's do.. I missed one Calabar babe tho,she used to call me Ima-Ima, I even promised to follow her go awka-Ibom on a canoe trip to their Villa.. Me that I get phobia for crossing ordinary big gutter with high current of water grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your 'You Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone' Experience by christejames(m): 12:25pm On Oct 21, 2019
omobs:

most first sons named by their mum's have their first loves name. Most daughters named by their dads have their ex girlfriend's name. That's a secret

that's it Bro
Re: Share Your 'You Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone' Experience by christejames(m): 12:26pm On Oct 21, 2019
awwfar:
Yawns...no experience of getting ditched by a lady ,we fhuck and drop them instead cos that's how star's do.. I missed one Calabar babe tho,she used to call me Ima-Ima, I even promised to follow her go awka-Ibom on a canoe trip to their Villa.. Me that I get phobia for crossing ordinary big gutter with high current of water grin

lol... that's the experience na. That one that you hardly forget.

that's the feeling we are talki
Re: Share Your 'You Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone' Experience by christejames(m): 7:55pm On Dec 03, 2019
Lalasticlala, this is not yet on front page ooo!

cc:

my big MODs

Farano, Rocktation. It would be interactive.
Re: Share Your 'You Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone' Experience by sexysage(m): 8:18pm On Dec 03, 2019
awwfar:

Wallahi you nor well oo guy

If I see you for heaven make I know Wetin cause am .

1 Like

Re: Share Your 'You Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone' Experience by christejames(m): 9:11pm On Dec 03, 2019
sexysage:

Wallahi you nor well oo guy
If I see you for heaven make I know Wetin cause am .

lol!

share your own make we see na

(1) (Reply)

Keeping Up With Olorinina / 250 Romantic Names For Your Loved Ones This Valentine. / Nairaland Redpillers Come In !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.