Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Fake money (Wiz$) sprayed At Fans At Starboyfest. (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fake money (Wiz$) sprayed At Fans At Starboyfest. (pics) (2116 Views)

Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Fans Who Say Working Out Has Made Her Uglier / Davido Stacked Up Wards Of Cash To Be Sprayed At A Wedding In Owerri (Pics) / “fake Christians” - Juliet Ibrahim Fires Back At Fans Criticizing Her Nun Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake money (Wiz$) sprayed At Fans At Starboyfest. (pics) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 20, 2019
Wizkid dollars were seen being sprayed sporadically into the crowd during his starboyfest show.

Unfortunately for fans that might have thought he was refunding their ticket money, it was just souvenir $100 bills with his face on it. Lol!

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B30qIprn4yG/
https://www.instagram.com/p/B31wtE1gJMz/

Lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique

Re: Fake money (Wiz$) sprayed At Fans At Starboyfest. (pics) by Onoghenghen: 5:17pm On Oct 20, 2019
I love this

2 Likes

Re: Fake money (Wiz$) sprayed At Fans At Starboyfest. (pics) by majamajic(m): 5:19pm On Oct 20, 2019
wow nice

1 Like

Re: Fake money (Wiz$) sprayed At Fans At Starboyfest. (pics) by slyfox35(m): 5:30pm On Oct 20, 2019
Wizzy to the World, Obo to the World, one love to the top dogs in the game
Re: Fake money (Wiz$) sprayed At Fans At Starboyfest. (pics) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 20, 2019
Onoghenghen:
I love this
I'm sure they first thought it was real. cheesy
Re: Fake money (Wiz$) sprayed At Fans At Starboyfest. (pics) by udoekere: 12:12pm On Oct 21, 2019
lolz
Re: Fake money (Wiz$) sprayed At Fans At Starboyfest. (pics) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2019
majamajic:
wow nice
Yeah.
Re: Fake money (Wiz$) sprayed At Fans At Starboyfest. (pics) by Tenzilla: 10:07am On Oct 02, 2020
To be honest, this rap industry is almost all about fake. Fake money, fake guns, fake rented cars and even fake voices (talking about autotune)! But an experience like this, with raining money on a live performance is kind of cool actually. Especially the fact that his face was on those fake money. On the other hand, If you are a rapper and you want to flex a little in you clip or on your live performances, you could try to buy counterfeit money online from my friends https://deepwebnotes.com/. Believe me, everything is pure and transparent here like a tear, a tear of that one rapper who is not able to flex with his money! Have a nice day.

(1) (Reply)

Awon Marlians ,Naira Marley Is a Masters Degree Holder / Pastor Caught On Camera Shaving Female Church Members (video) / Terrence Howard:one Of Many Hollywoods Finest Successful Brothas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.