Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) (59448 Views)

Aftermath Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire (Photos, Video) / The Money I Saved In My Saving Box / World Trade Center Abuja On Fire (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by danboy1234(m): 8:49am On Apr 22, 2020
A man who has been consistently putting away 1,000 and 500 Naira notes in his saving box has lost it all after fire gutted his home.

The Nigerian man, Kelly Mark who shared photos of the burnt notes on Facebook wrote:

Please guys this is what happened to me this afternoon, I have been saving this cash for sometime now. Only to be called dat my house is on fire.

I ran down and after putting off the fire my saving box was burnt, after opening it I found the money inside like this. Inside this Covid 19 wahala.. am confused of what to do.

https://m./593937164113419?view=permalink&id=1336133563227105&_rdr

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by daddytime(m): 8:54am On Apr 22, 2020
What a painful sight to behold.

Like say the money burn to ashes sef e for better pass.

I no understand why e go burn remain just to taunt the poor man.

562 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by iretiolu92(f): 9:00am On Apr 22, 2020
Very painful embarassed

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:03am On Apr 22, 2020
Next time use a bank.

151 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 9:17am On Apr 22, 2020
Damn!!! Painful I must say...

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by SweetJoystick(m): 9:18am On Apr 22, 2020
Better days ahead, move on.....but then why the fire no consume most of the whole notes, just the edges? angry abi the safe dey keep the money in stacks? I no understand

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:19am On Apr 22, 2020
Very bad. His poor risk management ability has cost him his wealth. We all need to take a crash course on risk management.

This is what some people will call to lose guard.
He would have saved in an iron box or put in the bank. In fact, the way we live need risk management apart from business. I know a lot of you reading this comment who lose guard on another key areas of your life.

1) Do you check your homes properly to know if there are holes where reptiles would come in to attack your family?

2) Do you check your doors every night before you sleep?

3) Do you ensure no wet floor for your kids if your homes are tiled?

4) Do you check for naked power cables at your home to avoid electric shocks?

5) Do you always check your gas cylinders for leakages?

6) Do you ensure no generator set smoke enters your home?

7) Do you keep fuel containers away from your home?

Please be careful. Please be safe. In life think twice and think of risks before embarking on any ventures. God bless you.

368 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by Roon9(m): 9:25am On Apr 22, 2020
No where jus safe.
The man sef go tire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by Kingluqman(m): 9:25am On Apr 22, 2020
Ahhhhh!!!
During this period!!!

Mo ma feee daku grin

Thunder fire that fire!!

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by JBoy9(m): 9:25am On Apr 22, 2020
For dis kain period?

12 Likes

Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by camsyross: 9:25am On Apr 22, 2020
Spiritual Fire ......
Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by Seventy7kings: 9:25am On Apr 22, 2020
Haaa!

The fire for kuku burn the money remain ashes

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by tempem: 9:25am On Apr 22, 2020
Oh sad! Very disheartening embarassed cry

But why will it burn that way? That's a torture for crying out loud!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by Kellie069(m): 9:25am On Apr 22, 2020
For this hard times? Na WA o

3 Likes

Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by Frankyboy1(m): 9:25am On Apr 22, 2020
You are asking us what to do? Pls convert it to fresh fish and eat it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by Imperare(f): 9:26am On Apr 22, 2020
You can't do anything bro. Just complete the burning

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 9:26am On Apr 22, 2020
With the current situation on ground,i pray he doesn't commit suicide

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 9:26am On Apr 22, 2020
So sad
Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by BCISLTD: 9:26am On Apr 22, 2020
cool contact your banker ..thank me later

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by psychologist(m): 9:26am On Apr 22, 2020
AlfaSeltzer:
Next time use a bank.
Oga shut up

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by Hermy001(m): 9:26am On Apr 22, 2020
Be good man.
God bless ya
Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:26am On Apr 22, 2020
CHAI! shocked

OP should have warned this as graphic photos, viewer discretion is advised.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 22, 2020
Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by soetanoreoluwa(m): 9:26am On Apr 22, 2020
Take it to Central Bank if you still have the number on the money

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by izzy4shizzy(m): 9:26am On Apr 22, 2020
ah! if na me the cut n join I go do o
for this lockdown where him even go sef

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by Antox(m): 9:26am On Apr 22, 2020
Hard luck man, nothing can be done with the present situation. Move on
Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by gospelpen(f): 9:26am On Apr 22, 2020
This is so painful. Who knows the kind of work he must have done and how long it must have taken him to save up to that amount.

This is so sad! People should stay close to him and help him get through this period.

Whatever he's saving for the money, I pray he gets help for that.

Meanwhile, dear blog and website owners on Nairaland, check out what I can do for you on Fiverr
https://www.fiverr.com/s2/fa7f90d7b3

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by Digitiminimi: 9:26am On Apr 22, 2020
Gbèsè de

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by Mistaicey2288: 9:26am On Apr 22, 2020
OMG! This is really sad. Imagine how long he has been saving this. Now everything is gone plus his other properties as well.. I hope he finds comfort.. cry

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by nairaobserver2: 9:26am On Apr 22, 2020
Haaa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BVN : A Friend's Hilarious Experience At GT Bank With A White Man / Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment / Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.