Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

I Am Tired Of Nigeria, Where On Earth Can I Get A Better Life? - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Am Tired Of Nigeria, Where On Earth Can I Get A Better Life? (11684 Views)

Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life / Lebanese Flee Crisis At Home To Seek Better Life In Africa / 12 Beautiful Resorts In Nigeria Where You Can Enjoy Your Honeymoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Tired Of Nigeria, Where On Earth Can I Get A Better Life? by dru23(m): 9:43am On Dec 20, 2019
deuzgreat:

Nigeria is hell already

I agree with you to a point on that one..
Re: I Am Tired Of Nigeria, Where On Earth Can I Get A Better Life? by Thegamingorca(m): 7:42am On Dec 25, 2019
Oga justwise merry xmas
Re: I Am Tired Of Nigeria, Where On Earth Can I Get A Better Life? by Beautyaddy: 3:42pm On Dec 26, 2019
1nigeriamyfoot:

Biko, just leave that old man make pant dey wear him

He should tell us current location of his children which am sure it's not Nigeria

Some of them want poor people to stay back so they have access to cheap labour and people to worship them

Yes, they don't pick money overseas but life ain't as hell as we have in Nigeria

Nigeria that police only worships corrupt politician and ritualist but will be quick to harass & detain youth who owns just Android phone labelling them internet fraudster?

To the old man, I have more experience about Nigeria than you do because I have spent more years in Nigeria than you do

Very correct.

This is one of the main reasons why people who have lived decades abroad retire in Nigeria.

They know that they can never get such if they choose to retire and stay abroad.
Re: I Am Tired Of Nigeria, Where On Earth Can I Get A Better Life? by Foster01: 11:48am On Mar 14, 2021
DexterousOne:

I still believe he can move to another country tho
But not to "hustle"
More like a business owner

Life in Nigeria is becoming increasingly useless, and toxic, so I don't blame him for wanting to leave a place with so much negativity

However as he is old; he has to be careful
So as not to make mistakes
you are right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Nairalander Wins Kung Fu Awards (pictures) / An American Citizen Coming To Nigeria / What You Need To Know Before Travelling To Morocco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.