Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,739 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

There Are Many Places A Man Shouldn't Insert His Dick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Are Many Places A Man Shouldn't Insert His Dick (5469 Views)

SEX: What To Do If My Husband is Not Able To Insert His Penis / It is a disgrace for a male to stoop for another male to insert his penis. Shame / Hardworking Man Shouldn't Comeback Home & Meet Small Boobs- Lady With Big Pawpaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Are Many Places A Man Shouldn't Insert His Dick by Sunnyshinylight(f): 5:30am On Oct 21, 2019
Why should a man insert his dick into the hole of a lustful woman, imagine you meet two women lusting after one another, romancing their mortal flesh,

And then maybe you meet another stupid men, with three girls lusting after their dead bodies and you are expected to insert your dead dick into those holes?

Many actually are the real problem of their existence, you better stop all those fake prayers and stop accusing who you think is your challenge, you are your challenge.

When God Almighty said be Holy because I am Holy you thought he's kidding!!!!! You said in your heart that you knew better, no you didn't!!

Now you are reaping the reward for your thoughts and actions. Repent and begin to reap great rewards for great deeds.

What you sow, you reap

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Many Places A Man Shouldn't Insert His Dick by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 8:13am On Oct 21, 2019
The lunatic runs loose once again undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Are Many Places A Man Shouldn't Insert His Dick by Sunnyshinylight(f): 10:37am On Oct 21, 2019
All grace
Re: There Are Many Places A Man Shouldn't Insert His Dick by Sunnyshinylight(f): 2:11pm On Oct 26, 2019
Be careful
Re: There Are Many Places A Man Shouldn't Insert His Dick by airminem(f): 9:04pm On Oct 26, 2019
@op ,How can a dead dick insert? Any experience share if you have
Re: There Are Many Places A Man Shouldn't Insert His Dick by Sunnyshinylight(f): 4:41am On Oct 30, 2019
I
Re: There Are Many Places A Man Shouldn't Insert His Dick by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 30, 2019
every hole na hole tongue
Re: There Are Many Places A Man Shouldn't Insert His Dick by Nettybrown(m): 8:16am On May 04, 2020
Sunnyshinylight:
Why should a man insert his dick into the hole of a lustful woman, imagine you meet two women lusting after one another, romancing their mortal flesh,

And then maybe you meet another stupid men, with three girls lusting after their dead bodies and you are expected to insert your dead dick into those holes?

Many actually are the real problem of their existence, you better stop all those fake prayers and stop accusing who you think is your challenge, you are your challenge.

When God Almighty said be Holy because I am Holy you thought he's kidding!!!!! You said in your heart that you knew better, no you didn't!!

Now you are reaping the reward for your thoughts and actions. Repent and begin to reap great rewards for great deeds.

What you sow, you reap
U are blessed my sister.

1 Like

Re: There Are Many Places A Man Shouldn't Insert His Dick by Sunnyshinylight(f): 3:21am On Sep 14, 2020
Always

(1) (Reply)

To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers / Saddddest News On Mary J. Blige!!!! / Video Of A Lady After She Collect Wella, Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.