Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,872 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Glory Osei Reacts To Accusations Of Fraud By Former Employees - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Glory Osei Reacts To Accusations Of Fraud By Former Employees (26690 Views)

Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance / Kuda Bank Releases Statement On Accusations Of Reporting Clients To EFCC / Glory Osei And Muyiwa Folorunsho Accused Fraud By Ex-Employee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glory Osei Reacts To Accusations Of Fraud By Former Employees by dynicks(m): 7:07am On Oct 21, 2019
boxypane:
Just answer the question na. U chop money or not? Finish
Bros I tire oo! Make she answer question she dey dey yahn epistle give us...

5 Likes

Re: Glory Osei Reacts To Accusations Of Fraud By Former Employees by elotajohn1(m): 7:08am On Oct 21, 2019
cheesy
Re: Glory Osei Reacts To Accusations Of Fraud By Former Employees by Chimookigwe: 7:10am On Oct 21, 2019
Esseite:
Your coy is being slandered and this is all you have to say?...

It's not slander, it's the truth.

She would NEVER sue because lawyers would dig out info.

5 Likes

Re: Glory Osei Reacts To Accusations Of Fraud By Former Employees by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 21, 2019
THURAFTERNOON:
She made ZERO point

Of course. She and her husband are both Liars.

9 Likes

Re: Glory Osei Reacts To Accusations Of Fraud By Former Employees by stabilizer: 7:14am On Oct 21, 2019
Please help this brother

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glory Osei Reacts To Accusations Of Fraud By Former Employees by friendlyadvice: 7:20am On Oct 21, 2019
She no even fine sef
Re: Glory Osei Reacts To Accusations Of Fraud By Former Employees by UniportAgbero: 7:21am On Oct 21, 2019
Nairaland never forgets. I spend most of my day here, not because of the news but because of the comment. Nairaland, I Stan!!

3 Likes

Re: Glory Osei Reacts To Accusations Of Fraud By Former Employees by Surulereman(m): 7:22am On Oct 21, 2019
I thought she will threaten court action. Just bla bla bla. Slave driver.

1 Like

Re: Glory Osei Reacts To Accusations Of Fraud By Former Employees by landforeast(m): 7:23am On Oct 21, 2019
More like she is guilty of the staff claims. She made no valid point. Let's wait and hear from other former and present staff. I hate when an employer exploits his or her employee who works with the heart of sincerity and honesty.

3 Likes

Re: Glory Osei Reacts To Accusations Of Fraud By Former Employees by atiku4President(m): 7:23am On Oct 21, 2019
Chimookigwe:

Stop defending nonsense.

I know these two thieves personally and they are as guilty as bleep.

I didn't work for them, had business dealings with them.
One day it will be your turn. Then you will know how you have contributed to a wretched society.
Re: Glory Osei Reacts To Accusations Of Fraud By Former Employees by arodavoo(m): 7:23am On Oct 21, 2019
What do you expect her to say before...

My people, abeg check my profile to learn importation from Turkey, China, UK, Malaysia and USA
Re: Glory Osei Reacts To Accusations Of Fraud By Former Employees by ednut1(m): 7:25am On Oct 21, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/1970479/truth-true-rebel-fashion-company with this reputation. People still invest kai
Re: Glory Osei Reacts To Accusations Of Fraud By Former Employees by lighternote: 7:27am On Oct 21, 2019
Bull crap nonsensical reply grin
Re: Glory Osei Reacts To Accusations Of Fraud By Former Employees by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 21, 2019
Criticaltemp:
In Nigeria any woman that succeed we men want to bring the down.. Its not just fair at all. Either we claim the have big gods or they defrauded white people and all! Let's be frank, in all statues being equal, women r smarter, more intelligent and can even withstands more stress environments than us men. Lets be guided please. And to all hardworking women in the house, i say God will see y'all through your genuine struggles

Women are not smarter not more intelligent than men. Check history if you know how.
Appreciate them for what they do but don't compare.
Don't stop over here to spew irresponsible trash.
Cover your face in shame and Keep moving!

6 Likes

Re: Glory Osei Reacts To Accusations Of Fraud By Former Employees by pokuasi: 7:39am On Oct 21, 2019
I guess she's acting that part of her name Synonymous with people known for evil.. I mean the OSEI part of her name...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glory Osei Reacts To Accusations Of Fraud By Former Employees by greenguy: 7:51am On Oct 21, 2019
This woman has not said anything... Utter waste of English alphabets!

3 Likes

Re: Glory Osei Reacts To Accusations Of Fraud By Former Employees by Mood11: 8:01am On Oct 21, 2019
Running businesses in Nigeria is not easy though. All I have to say is, put yourself in people's shoes before you make some conclusions and allegations..

As for Jewelry Business, even the manufacturers need we the buyers who sell to end users to give them feedbacks on how their products are performing because they themselves do trial and error.

1 Like

Re: Glory Osei Reacts To Accusations Of Fraud By Former Employees by remiopash: 8:15am On Oct 21, 2019
Edoloaded:
Nairaland never forgets, This same guy has been accused of fraud here on nairaland before
....The link,please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glory Osei Reacts To Accusations Of Fraud By Former Employees by SocialJustice: 8:25am On Oct 21, 2019
Seun, Lalasticlala. Nairaland is trending on twitter because of this issue. Currently at number 4. Nigeria's premier scam job buster.

6 Likes

Re: Glory Osei Reacts To Accusations Of Fraud By Former Employees by Amyyy2020: 8:26am On Oct 21, 2019
What is diz now..what has she said??

its really annoying when diz peeps come up with diz nonsense cliche of ''you wont understand what it means to to be an employer in diz our country'' bla bla bla...just plainly deny d accusation dat u r exploiting ur employees and going back on ur agreements.

If entreprenuership is nt fr u, den quit! and stop excusing ur wickedness on fellow humans

mtchewwwwwww

5 Likes

Re: Glory Osei Reacts To Accusations Of Fraud By Former Employees by Rockyrascal(m): 9:02am On Oct 21, 2019
I was actually wondering why nairaland was trending on twitter. So this is the reason?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glory Osei Reacts To Accusations Of Fraud By Former Employees by nauto5: 9:41am On Oct 21, 2019
I see
Re: Glory Osei Reacts To Accusations Of Fraud By Former Employees by Xisnin(m): 9:53am On Oct 21, 2019
SendAbroad:
This true rebel again...it was tackled in the past for fraud on Nairaland.
You don't tackle fraud on Nairaland.
If you really have a case, you will write petitions to EFCC, ICP or SFU.
Re: Glory Osei Reacts To Accusations Of Fraud By Former Employees by Bakbillz44(m): 10:00am On Oct 21, 2019
wayne22:
You people have been casted.
Like demons! grin

1 Like

Re: Glory Osei Reacts To Accusations Of Fraud By Former Employees by xerxes456(m): 10:15am On Oct 21, 2019
atiku4President:

One day it will be your turn. Then you will know how you have contributed to a wretched society.
Well!! if as an employer you get criticized its your responsibility to make necessary adjustments, Bussiness is not a "Do Anyhow", Customers and employees have rights, if you can't meet up with their demands from both ends then don't start, until you've factored it in.

Everybody wants to do business, but don't want to painstakingly meet up with the demands that follows... it's hard but its a requirement...

Criticism is one of them, learn to accept them and if needed make adjustments.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glory Osei Reacts To Accusations Of Fraud By Former Employees by Saintmary(f): 11:11am On Oct 21, 2019
I see the black turtleneck

Elizabeth Holmes loading

1 Like

Re: Glory Osei Reacts To Accusations Of Fraud By Former Employees by vicfajeze: 1:02pm On Oct 21, 2019
D woman fine sha.Abi she na Ghanian?
Re: Glory Osei Reacts To Accusations Of Fraud By Former Employees by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 21, 2019
Is like this lady and her husband have a very bad reputation in the business world. However , let me add that I agree with her that running a business in Nigeria is about the most difficult thing you can do in life. Hiring Nigerians can drive one insane .

I have never seen a group of people who does not understand the concept of labor like most Nigerian youths.

Meanwhile how can someone on 80k salary be taking uber to work, that tells me the kind of employee she is.

3 Likes

Re: Glory Osei Reacts To Accusations Of Fraud By Former Employees by Martinez39(m): 7:04pm On Oct 21, 2019
Criticaltemp:
In Nigeria any woman that succeed we men want to bring the down.. Its not just fair at all. Either we claim the have big gods or they defrauded white people and all! Let's be frank, in all statues being equal, women r smarter, more intelligent and can even withstands more stress environments than us men. Lets be guided please. And to all hardworking women in the house, i say God will see y'all through your genuine struggles
You are acting like the allegations against Gloria Osei are misogynistic and were contrived to tarnish some innocent image of hers. I am sure (I stand to be corrected) you had no problem with Busola Dakolo coming out with her allegations against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, why have a problem with those coming out with their allegations against Glory Osei? Would it be wise to say all women are looking forward to bringing the downfall of pastors? You never looked at the fact that even her (Glory Osei) fellow women have accusations against her.

I am of the opinion that people who see oppression of females and sexism everywhere even when it doesn't exist are likely to be sexists. And I must say that such mentality is childish and pernicious. Women in western countries and urban areas in Nigeria are not oppressed by men (we don't even give a damn) and they have their rights. Quit the pathetic game of victimhood. By the way, I refuse to believe that women are smarter than men.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Glory Osei Reacts To Accusations Of Fraud By Former Employees by Modesta24: 8:19pm On Oct 21, 2019
Wow I remember buying this true rebel products oh. It was so fake that it didn't last two days on my neck....chai oo
THURAFTERNOON:
She made ZERO point

Edit: OK I found this. Everyone should go and read https://www.nairaland.com/1970479/truth-true-rebel-fashion-company

Shady family!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info / Zenith Bank Overtakes First Bank As The Largest Bank In Nigeria / Federal Government Accuses Ghana, Others Of Lobbying Companies To Leave Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.