Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,626 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company (43910 Views)

excellent fashions designs by Mrs. ishola fashion company. / Truerebel Fashion Company Flood Nigerian Market With Fake Jewelries / The Truth About Brazilian Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by lummyguy: 11:40am On Oct 28, 2014

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by austertee01(m): 11:45am On Oct 28, 2014
lummyguy:
in actual sense, I told myself i will never do this, but i thought again, who am i protecting? a villain in human clothing? Nigerian Graduates deserve to know. We are in no Slave trade Era...

Now this is more of a contributory thingy....Let all who has got something to say come up here and bare their minds. We have sat long enough and watched man's inhumanity to man happen right at our face......

If you truly know what it is to graduate with that hard earned degree and someone treated you like shit and you dont wanna talk about it....hmm..Think twice...

Let the Show Begin

Special Guest of Honour: Muyiwa Folorunsho

Bros, I will personally be grateful if u can be more detailed and direct about the truth u want us to know about TrueRebel

THANKSGIVING SPEECH....

Wait ooo... wat am I see saw, wit ma 2 laked eye. So, I finally made front page with this nonsensical post after how many years on NL. Am sure na me even make (cos am first to comment) the post enter front page late. Thanks Seun anyway

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by lummyguy: 11:49am On Oct 28, 2014
austertee01:

Bros, I will personally be grateful if u can be more detailed and direct about the truth u want us to know about TrueRebel

Relax...am sure i wouldnt need to say anything much...wait for people to start sharing their experiences with the "we a young company" of six months. Six months of slavery and monthly sacking.

www.nairaland.com/1962510/driver-needed-fashion-company/1
Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by austertee01(m): 12:12pm On Oct 28, 2014
lummyguy:

Relax...am sure i wouldnt need to say anything much...wait for people to start sharing their experiences with the "we a young company" of six months. Six months of slavery and monthly sacking.

www.nairaland.com/1962510/driver-needed-fashion-company/1

Am sure u are not John... but do u know anybody by that name?
Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by stelinton(f): 12:22pm On Oct 28, 2014
True Rebel(Daniel), d jewelry man
Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by Ayoad: 2:18pm On Oct 28, 2014
lummyguy:
in actual sense, I told myself i will never do this, but i thought again, who am i protecting? a villain in human clothing? Nigerian Graduates deserve to know. We are in no Slave trade Era...

Now this is more of a contributory thingy....Let all who has got something to say come up here and bare their minds. We have sat long enough and watched man's inhumanity to man happen right at our face......

If you truly know what it is to graduate with that hard earned degree and someone treated you like shit and you dont wanna talk about it....hmm..Think twice...

Let the Show Begin

Special Guest of Honour: Muyiwa Folorunsho

15 FACTS ABOUT TRUEREBEL FASHION COMPANY
The following are the basic truth about Truerebel fashion company
15. Truerebel is a scammer
14. Truerebel don’t issue employment letter to their staff
13. Truerebel sack their staff every 2 to 3 weeks without pay
12. Truerebel places job advert on Nairaland, Ngcareers, Jobberman and mostly Hotnigerianjobs
Every 2 to 3 weeks for new staff.
11. Truerebel hardly has repeat purchase from their customers
10. Truerebel customers are never pleased with their jewelries after purchase
9. Truerebel import substandard (fake) jewelries from china.
8. Truerebel import all their jewelries from China
7. Truerebel has delivery men nationwide
6. Truerebel sells fake jewelry products nationwide
5. Truerebel facebook page is http://facebook.com/truerebelafrica
4. Truerebel website is http://truerebel.com.ng/
3. Truerebel has their office location at they are located at No 13 Munirat Aleje Street,
Opposite Ikorodu Clinic, Ikorodu, Lagos State.
2. Truerebel was set-up 2014 ( A new company)
1. Truerebel is a jewelry Fashion Company that deals on fake jewelries.

https://www.nairaland.com/1970720/15-facts-truerebel-fashion-company
Hope this help. thanks.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by austertee01(m): 3:57pm On Oct 28, 2014
Ayoad:

15 FACTS ABOUT TRUEREBEL FASHION COMPANY
The following are the basic truth about Truerebel fashion company
15. Truerebel is scammer
14. Truerebel don’t issue employment letter to their staff
13. Truerebel sack their staff every 2 to 3 weeks without pay
12. Truerebel places job advert on Nairaland, Ngcareers, Jobberman and mostly Hotnigerianjobs
Every 2 to 3 weeks for new staff.
11. Truerebel hardly hard repeat purchase from their customers
10. Truerebel customers are never pleased with their jewelries after purchase
9. Truerebel import substandard (fake) jewelries from china.
8. Truerebel import all their jewelries from China
7. Truerebel has delivery men nationwide
6. Truerebel sells fake jewelry products nationwide
5. Truerebel facebook page is http://facebook.com/truerebelafrica
4. Truerebel website is http://truerebel.com.ng/
3. Truerebel has their office location at they are located at No 13 Munirat Aleje Street,
Opposite Ikorodu Clinic, Ikorodu, Lagos State.
2. Truerebel was set-up 2014 ( A new company)
1. Truerebel is a jewelry Fashion Company that deals on fake jewelries.

https://www.nairaland.com/1970720/15-facts-truerebel-fashion-company
Hope this help. thanks.

hmmm Wetin remain... u don finish this guy business.

9 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by lummyguy: 4:08pm On Oct 28, 2014
Lesson of the day....

If you must do business be sincere, be fair on all, put your customers as a top priority, put your staffs after and rub on people's goodwill not curses...

8 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by Daluuzor(m): 4:19pm On Oct 28, 2014
hmm, Murder INC.!!!!
Lips sealed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by wiggle: 4:27pm On Oct 28, 2014

17 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 28, 2014
I will like to post this here again so that we can get a double perspective of things and so that truerebel can apologize to these folks because it is not about what they did right but because they are angry customers (whether employee or clients). Apologize that they feel used and let them know you are growing and that everything will balance up.

Lummyguy had responded to the below post earlier and I appreciate. We are all brothers here. Let's give him another chance to make things right.

My experience with truerebel:

I was getting tired of the routine job I was doing at a private firm in Lekki Lagos so I applied for this job. Note that where I currently work is a start up.
So I attended the interview with True Rebel and the CEO gave me a text book on sales. A very good book by Robert Schuler I suppose.
I pondered on the one week trial, the transportation to and fro and the pay and I concluded I wouldn't be able to do it so I bounced.

I however noticed that he was a young man trying to build a business in this very harsh environment of inadequate electricity, bad roads that affects logistics and cost of importing and custom duties or perhaps DHL charges as the case may be. He was providing people with a new Nokia X etc.
There was no pension scheme and health insurance and this is because he just started and it wasn't a public limited liability company.

I have worked with start ups all my life and the two major events that can sink any start up anywhere in the world are:
1) Been generous with cash. Giving monies unduly to staff that has proven incompetent and parasitic.
Though I am against not paying people for the few days they worked if truly there was an exchange of value.

2) Hiring the wrong hands. This is by far worse that all the problems Nigeria is facing combined.
They will not only be negative about your business but they will not add value to you and sales will not increase. They will also put your customers in a tight spot and ruin you before you even twinkle.

I understand my fellow Nairalanders and you guys will agree that I don't just talk but this guys is a start up and he is trying to grow his company. He is also employing people and that is not an easy feat. I will only advice that if you are owing some of these folks that you pay them up. It is totally unfair to do that no matter how the company and them separated.
Also try and issue a contract to your new employees. I know you have lawyers. Sit with them and work out a workable document.

What everyone is complaining about is so little to what truerebel himself is facing. It's not easy to spend on business.
The fears, the expectations, the risk, the environment, the government, the investment and others.

Truerebel, I will also like to comment on your choice of words and how you string them together. I like it.

10 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by lummyguy: 4:43pm On Oct 28, 2014

24 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by Saraha1(f): 5:01pm On Oct 28, 2014
This is serious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by Ayoad: 9:27pm On Oct 28, 2014
lummyguy:

He has been given a long rope to pull...Nairamode..His just a straying dog who will never hear the hunters warning....For balance sake i wish to post my earlier reply...Am sure you wont mind

So well composed and deposited. A worthy
sympathizer i must say. Now here are; the
facts have been struggling so hard to keep:
True rebel like every other company has to
some heavy running cost that i agree.. But
what if i told you the coy makes more to 5
million on a monthly bases and pays nothing
more than 250,000 to almost 20
staffs.....ofcourse after about 10 has been laid
off and matched out of the premises with
uniform men brandishing their A.k 47. Now you
might want to ask what their offence was! Here
it is, they refused to come work on a Saturday
which never was in the terms of agreement
when they took up the job.
Then I here you mentioned incompetence, ask
yourself...What training should a graduate
undergo if they were to be chatting for 10 hrs in
a day. I bet an SSCE would do this perfectly
well if the normal conditions had been put in
place by the management. From my experience
with them, Mr Folorunsho likes to blame people
for a problem he created. Whose fault is it that
customers complain of substandard products?
who fault is it that the image of the company
has been soiled beyond repair among their so
called hard earned clients. What grammar will
you have to type or say when someone who
buys items worth 40,000 and discovers half of
the items have faded within a week calls you
and swears for you. What fulfilment do you
have as a human with conscience when you
remember you are just a used accomplice
whose only reward is stipends and if u survive
one month.....you get evicted...ofcourse, that's
if like some of us your brains talks to your legs
and you walk out jejely
My eyes have seen enough....memories
flashing back....feeling really guilty i was part
and parcel of defrauding unsuspecting
Nigerians who probably are trying out
ecommerce for the first time......I rest my pen
here

Gbam!!!

12 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by cutiestever(f): 10:17pm On Oct 28, 2014
I was also a victim,worked for 2 months without pay and earned 460000 if not more than for muyiwa,the only thing he did was to walk into the company one Monday morning to match us all out with uniformed men holding Ak 47 just because we didn't come to work on saturday which was not the agreement we made with him. please Nigerians be ware of this company and be muyiwa is a fraudster.

30 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by 4C2215131: 11:19pm On Oct 28, 2014
Guess the chap is a True Rebel afterall

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by Nobody: 3:41am On Oct 29, 2014
lummyguy

Did you resign or he sacked you
Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by jostking: 7:23am On Oct 29, 2014
I knew dia was smth fishy abt dat coy immediately I walked in for an interview. The atmosphere was very tense, dia staffs scared to death. No business last on insincerity.

12 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by lummyguy: 7:53am On Oct 29, 2014
chidyhels:
lummyguy

Did you resign or he sacked you
Read between my post ma...

5 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by lightheart(m): 9:55am On Oct 29, 2014
Lol!

Muyiwa Folorunsho
Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by LaurelP(m): 10:07am On Oct 29, 2014
cutiestever:
I was also a victim,worked for 2 months without pay and earned 460000 if not more than for muyiwa,the only thing he did was to walk into the company one Monday morning to match us all out with uniformed men holding Ak 47 just because we didn't come to work on saturday which was not the agreement we made with him. please Nigerians be ware of this company and be muyiwa is a fraudster.

I think I've seen your face at their office
You're one of d girls dat package jewelleries
So he didn't pay you

Thank God I didn't accept d job cos of distance
I started suspecting foul play when they gave me a target of #980,000 a month. I quietly walked away!

9 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by singlefade25(f): 3:02pm On Oct 29, 2014
LaurelP:

I think I've seen your face at their office
You're one of d girls dat package jewelleries
So he didn't pay you

Thank God I didn't accept d job cos of distance
I started suspecting foul play when they gave me a target of #980,000 a month. I quietly walked away!
this is serious. The company recruits every two weeks.

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by donigspain(m): 4:07pm On Oct 29, 2014
I knew the management is bad when they keep posting job adverts for the same position twice or thrice every month.

10 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by blessed4ril(f): 4:41pm On Oct 29, 2014
Nawa oo! If TRUE, then the guy is truly living up to his name, what kind of company answers TRUE REBEL grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 29, 2014
blessed4ril:
Nawa oo! If TRUE, then the guy is truly living up to his name, what kind of company answers TRUE REBEL grin grin
na real true rebel

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by Ask4bigneyo(m): 11:25pm On Oct 29, 2014
With all these atrocities, i think d company name should be changed to LIE-REBEL ...
if u agree click lyk button..

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 30, 2014
Hmmm nice the whole truth is out. I remember attackin true rebel on a previous thread wher I called him scam,the guy took no time in blasting me,even one or two of u here puttin this write-up also contributed in making me feel stupid n wrong about him bn a scam,well good the truth is out.

Where's the so called Nigga(true rebel)come defend yourself plsss... Boss vs Ex workers,Lol!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by truerebel: 1:03pm On Oct 30, 2014
Hello All,

I promised myself I would not reply, I am no stranger to controversy, funny enough, I enjoy it, better that than being a nobody no one finds interesting enough to talk about. I have also tried to calm my nerves, I do excite easily as Olumide and the many people who I have hired and fired can attest to. I simply am my name, a true rebel, but the foolishness would be in assuming it is without a cause. There is a method to my madness. The madness to this company of mine, this company I am building. This company that started in a 2 bedroom apartment with 3 starting staff members, 2 of whom remain today. A company bootstrapped on way less than you can imagine.

I would write with a wrong assumption that all people are equally intelligent and have understanding, this would not be true. I expect my writing to be a mirror, reflecting the hearts and intents of the readers. Do feel free to dissect and misinterpret. Nothing would give me more pleasure than to have my words rewritten in many ways. smiley

Let me start with the firings. It is said that you do not know what/who you want until you get what you don’t want. I have hired a lot of wrong people, and my experience with hiring now is all the better because of that (In case there are any investors out there). I think the biggest problems we faced started after I left the company for close to 2 months in pursuant of interests I believed would further the cause of the small company I had started barely a year ago. I had hired the wrong person to manage the job against my better judgment. He was humble and brandished his many qualifications. You see I am an entrepreneur, and I become who I need to become to move my company forward. I had no prior experience managing so many people as all my previous projects were mostly investor relations and talking to people who are well experienced and do not need managing. So I got help in the Form of a Mr. A as I shall call him. I oversaw him for a few days and then traveled leaving an open line of communication.

In my travel a lot of things went wrong, I got to learn of his many incompetencies in handling my mostly female staff. I heard of his shyness and his inability to confront issues. All of this was learned after I let him go. We were above 20 persons then, and the whole office had turned into a mad house. The rules were not working, and each day of madness brought another day of more emboldened people who figured that since they could get away with all that noise and vernacular and lackadaisical attitude the day before they could surely continue in that fashion. The culture of discipline and conscientiousness I had striven to create was in a very short term replaced with anarchy fueled by a leadership structure that had no backbone in curbing the excesses of the people. I was told of this by Mr. A who I often told to handle it as the manager. The last straw was when he told me that he could not get across to the people as they have become cantankerous. I was expectedly annoyed that he had led the situation to that extent and then I informed him and another of my trusted staff that I would be coming to Lagos to rebuild the company and weed out the people who have now made it their business to concern themselves with how much the company was making and developing an entitlement mentality based on that. Before my arrival I heard that some of the staff were unionizing and would lead a protest that would see company property damaged. In response to this I had made arrangement with some police persons and there job was simple: make certain that they do not damage company property.

The happenings that led to this event I have not discussed, I should. In the new month we had created a new structure, one that would see the people coming to work on Saturdays. As an e commerce company Saturdays is a good day to make sales as people are more relaxed and at home. So I informed all of them of the new changes and there was no objection.
We did not however immediately begin due to a now former staff handling our social media channel holding us to ransom with new information every weekend on some burial or wedding that was imperative he attended. We soon got to find out that this was in cahoots with the other staff and we have since let him go. We got someone else to handle our social media engagement for that day and very few of the staff came. The other for no tangible reason other than daring the company believing in their self-importance refused to come.

The following Monday was when I was around, myself and the police were present in our office that day. Every person who was not available on that weekend was given a letter of temporary suspension, all they had to do to reinstate themselves was send the company a mail in which they would explain their reason for not coming on the Saturday. You need to understand that the Saturday for me as the head of the company was a litmus test into the many personalities that have metastasized within the establishment. And on that day I got my answer in the form of a protest. The people had refused to read the letter, some of them went as far as wiping off the contact details on the company phones which we gave them. This contacts were built up over several months of advertising as millions of naira was spent in getting them, and in a fit of unrighteous anger they cost the company millions.

The people who wiped out our contacts where not paid, in fact we should have sued them, this is something I am still seriously considering . The value of the damage done did not in any correspond with their salary, but being the forward thinking person I am, I let it go, but I am now having second thoughts.

The manager whose leadership led to the decline of the company culture was also not paid. You may have seen his comment here or there. The reason for this was his sudden change of behavior and insistence on getting paid for the time he has spent after seeing that my coming back to Lagos from Accra would bring questions that he would have a lot of difficulty answering. He began to threaten me over the phone and then I saw his threats as a last ditch effort from a deserter whose presence or lack of presence had caused much damage he would grab on to anything and run, I decided to withhold his salary (which was 2 weeks away from being due) until I saw what damage he was running from. Let us just say he was wise to have run.

Now, for the Op. He was formerly a communications person with us but his interest in inventory led me to put him there. His salary was always paid promptly, and he was let go because of his pride. He is a prideful man. He would not be told what to do, and would not respect any authority figure especially one who had rose above the ranks and became a manager that he had to answer to, my new manager, who still works with me and alerted me to this page. They started the same time, but as they say, the cream always rises to the top. This same OP was in charge of the company camera’s one of which is missing. I am not saying he stole it. All I am saying is that he was careless enough to allow something under his watch be stolen. This was only found that after we had let him go.

The process of building a company is very hard work, not for the faint of heart, or light skinned person (As in not thick, not complexion tongue ). The only way I respond to this is to educate, I like to educate people, it is one thing I do that brings me joy, the imparting of knowledge to another the same way those I look up to impart knowledge to me.

Again I would mention our FORMER company structure for communications persons here.
In a bid not to hire free loaders giving the fact that very little monitoring is actually possible with the communications staff we give them targets. Result after all is the best way to judge a person’s effort at least that was my thinking in finding a minimalist way of managing the people we had. In this structure people where given targets and provided with many potential clients through our advertising to enable them be able to convert this potential clients into actual buying clients. This was the structure, this was agreed upon and everyone who was employed was well aware of this. This structure did scare away a lot of people I must agree, but it was our only way of ensuring that we had dedicated staff.

Now this structure was first of all such that you had to reach a target before you get paid, the aim of course was to motivate. Our findings is that it did little to motivate. To me it seems that the concept of putting the future earnings of a person in their hands is a very scary concept for most people. Most people get employment because the concept of starting a business and owning their future is a scary concept indeed. But some thrived in that environment, they are still with me now and they would be the people who lead this company in the future. Some people took as much as 3 months to meet their target, some we just had to let go because we did not see them being able to meet our target. We paid them for the target they have met and bade them goodbye.

The target was set based on what I and my partner where able to achieve by ourselves when we first started this company, it was a big mistake in thinking that this would translate to other people. So for them it was unrealistic.

On quality control:
The company when it started understood that the biggest problem to selling low priced jewelry items online would be quality. People want to buy something worth N100 at the value of something for N10,000. We simply are unrealistic on quality here and anything that falls below our expectation we shout the S word.
In a bid to moderate our quality we tried using different chemicals to coat our items. This did not work as advertised. We then tried buying more expensive items and cutting short our returns in the process, the complaint was still same. We then did some research into companies like tiffany amber and other jewelry companies that sell items within our price range and much higher; the people buying items there understand that except they are buying stainless steel or sterling silver or real gold, this items would fade and it is up to them to make sure they are properly maintained. The problem however is that Nigeria is a very humid environment, this is not good for jewelry. Except you are living in an air conditioned home and have an air conditioned car that sees you not sweating it would be impossible for the jewelry items to last that long.

We changed suppliers numerous times based on our initial ignorance, but we soon found that the problem was not with us, but in the environment in which we are selling these items.
Currently we sell less of jewelry items with much metal and more of items with less metal to reduce for the incidence of rest or blackening which is very common. A simple google search on Jumia and Konga would show you that this is a widespread problem, one that we have begun managing to the best of our ability.

Right Now At True Rebel.
Currently we have happy staffs who work diligently and are disciplined. Their salaries are not delayed and they do not get paid on commission because we trust them to put in their best effort as well as having a system of check and balances that makes certain of that. We are a small company that have had a few missteps along the way. We are still learning and we are most definitely growing.
The logistic department is another department that we are concerned about, but we are currently putting a structure in place that would ensure for fairness on the side of the company and the logistic person.
The company would grow thanks to all our mistake.
The first time I rode a bike I scratched my heel, then I won a local bike riding completion a few years later. This is how life works pretty much. Make mistakes and learn from them, and we are learning.

Thank you for reading. We (I) would NOT be making any comments on this again. Anyone with a real grudge should lawyer up. We are here at No 13 Munirat Aleje Street, Ikorodu.
For those who learned from this and need some kind of coaching in building a business I have decided to offer free advice on my twitter handle

@folorunso_m
Cheers!
wink

46 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by donigspain(m): 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2014
I actually read all... It's obvious Mr True Rebel is intelligent judging from the writeup above but that in no way should make you treat people like sh'i't.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 2:57pm On Oct 30, 2014
@Truerebel Like my father would always say "never you make judgement(s) from a one-sided accusation". Well true-rebel, i see where you are coming from. I am glad that you have at least vindicated yourself from the myriad of accusations levelled against you.
From all you have written you sound like a very intelligent man. But my advice to you is that you should always try to establish a cordial/friendly relationship with your staff because without their cooperation, your business will only crash and burn.

17 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by lummyguy: 3:01pm On Oct 30, 2014
As expected...eloquence and dexterity in speech and writing. However. address the issues and stop throwing tissues.

PRODUCTS
1) Did we as staffs not complain to you about the quality of the imported items?

2) Did you not lie to us severally that you will import from the U.S only to discover that China was still in the picture?

3) Have I not being given instructions to cut of China Labels to deceive people?

4) Need i remind you how wickedly you and your partner laughed the last time i complained about a client that was almost close to tears when she received her 27,000 worth of jewelry items?

5)Bracelets you bought from China sells $0.89 which is not even up to N165....Did you not sell them for N1000 despite our suggestions that the price should be reduced?

STAFFS
1) Do you or do you not pay your staffs 1 month salary after working for two months to meet your ever unreasonable Targets

2) How many times have you fired a staff due to your Anger issues and later call them begging they should come back?

3) When will your different business experiments without due consultation of people's feelings ever end?

4) If you had hired the wrong people and fired them, how come you beg this wrong people on phone to come back?

5) Will it not be an act of incompetence on your part if you have to Hire close to 30 staffs at intervals and they are all wrong people.

6) Did you not at many times lament about your over ambitious nature and how so many times it makes you put too much pressure on yourself than you can handle?

7) Have you not hired people make them work for you for 3 weeks and refused to pay them a dime not even Transport fare back home?

cool Did you not have your latest recruits get paid as little as N9,000 after making close to N300,000 for you in a month?

9) Is it not true that while 30 percent of your former staffs were sacked while 70 percent left voluntarily?

10) The 'right staffs' were they not formally sent off and later pardoned?

Finally,with due respect i have learnt a lot from you as a person and your business as an entity which i will forever be grateful for.

1) Never involve your emotions in business both will destroy the other.

2) Better to work in a joint company than a one man's business

3) Best to be yourself, be formal, and never be the boss' bootlicker cos one day he will always get better bootlickers then you become an enemy. So glad i never was your source of information.

4) With as little as .......... you can always become a better Rebel than True rebel.

In case you interested in doing exactly what folorunsho does and need tutorials...send me a mail.. less i forget you dont need to have thousands for starter.

153 Likes 15 Shares

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 30, 2014
I will like to say that both the boss and the former employees are sounding so sanctimonious.
No one is perfect.
Both polars are quite justified in their accounts and I can imagine what judges go through when they have to judge.
God will even so try on the judgement day.

True rebel in my very opinion owe these guys an apology for being an experimental employee.
Employees have expectations, whether spelt or not but I believe you will grow. Part of growing is understanding that friends are better than enemies in business.
I have worked with start ups all my life and I can relate with true rebel.
You also really write well I must confess again.

At the disgruntled staffs.
You guys (as a law) shouldn't bad mouth former employees.
However this was done in good faith and it is left to others to now decide whether to work with him or not.
They have been informed that it is a start up which is still trying to hold her ground and thus an exchange of value is key.
Efficiency and being result oriented will put you on the "white books" of the management.

I wish true rebel well and I wish the former employees all the best in their future endeavor.
True rebel should mend the challenges and make them better.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Liberian Bride's Makeup For Her Wedding That's Got People Talking / Fashion Tips For Women With Big Belly / Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.