Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Mourinho: 'Klopp wanted meat and got fish, He didn't like the menu' - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho: 'Klopp wanted meat and got fish, He didn't like the menu' (34333 Views)

'inter Sold Lukaku For €115 Million And Got Dzeko For Free' / Hazard Didn't Like To Train Hard' - Mikel Questions Work Ethic Of Former Chelsea / Arsenal Sacked Wenger, He Didn't Step Down - Jack Wilshere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mourinho: 'Klopp wanted meat and got fish, He didn't like the menu' by coolh3ad(m): 3:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
Minemrys:

like that obvious foul?

What foul?. He knew he had lost the ball to the opponent already so had to fake the fall to make it look like he was seriously tackled. There wasn’t any serious contact na. VAR decisions yesterday were accurate bros
Re: Mourinho: 'Klopp wanted meat and got fish, He didn't like the menu' by nonjebose(m): 3:14pm On Oct 21, 2019
Angelfrost:

United is the least of your mega problems... You were supposed to run them over yesterday, yet ended up losing 2 valuable points, which could have been 3 if the bus Parker were still in charge... Imagine what will happen when you meet them again in a rejuvenated form...

Need I mention you are yet to play their noisy neighbours home and away??!... Return leg to Arsenal, Leicester, Spurs, etc...

This is the wrong time to lose steam... Enough said. grin
The noisy neighbours that are getting bashed by the likes of Wolves. An off form Spurs barely surviving, inconsistent Arsenal?
Re: Mourinho: 'Klopp wanted meat and got fish, He didn't like the menu' by Millerules(m): 3:24pm On Oct 21, 2019
Then you really don't understand football. A team can never be in full form through out the season, a team can never win all its matches there are though times. Man U is a big team, Liverpool can't "run them over" (except they are fully in form tho) forget Man U are not in form when a big team is playing another the atmosphere is different.

Feel free to quote this, Liverpool was the brighter team yesterday. The ref was bias many times, first goal was bias except you want to deny the obvious foul on Origi.

Ole had to be more strategic with his approach, I bet he watched Liverpool's UCL games countless times, but then that's what he's paid for. They can never play that style of football season-long all the players will b down with inquries.

About mega challenge, trust me aside Man City I can't see any.

If
Angelfrost:

United is the least of your mega problems... You were supposed to run them over yesterday, yet ended up losing 2 valuable points, which could have been 3 if the bus Parker were still in charge... Imagine what will happen when you meet them again in a rejuvenated form...

Need I mention you are yet to play their noisy neighbours home and away??!... Return leg to Arsenal, Leicester, Spurs, etc...

This is the wrong time to lose steam... Enough said. grin
Re: Mourinho: 'Klopp wanted meat and got fish, He didn't like the menu' by notoriousbabe: 3:24pm On Oct 21, 2019
emmyskies:

which evening?
you won take ha awt?
she sabi wetin i dey talk now. She dey work for he sweet me, he sweet you hotel
Re: Mourinho: 'Klopp wanted meat and got fish, He didn't like the menu' by seunmohmoh(f): 3:25pm On Oct 21, 2019
Minemrys:

sorry for that. It'll never happen again.
That's their problem sha.
Re: Mourinho: 'Klopp wanted meat and got fish, He didn't like the menu' by Iykenuwa(m): 3:43pm On Oct 21, 2019
sojayy:
Man u, has been reduced to nothing, surviving to draw Liverpool at home. Chaii

How come Klopp was the one celebrating after the match?
Re: Mourinho: 'Klopp wanted meat and got fish, He didn't like the menu' by xpool(m): 3:53pm On Oct 21, 2019
sotall:
From the way Jose has been talking in recent times, it wouldn't be out of place to say he has diarrhoea of the mouth
And you who's been listening to him, it is not out of place to say you have mensuration of the ear.
Re: Mourinho: 'Klopp wanted meat and got fish, He didn't like the menu' by DelphiOracle(m): 3:56pm On Oct 21, 2019
notoriousbabe:
wetin you sabi? No go bath and get ready for evening
get ready for evening....hmm can u explain more
Re: Mourinho: 'Klopp wanted meat and got fish, He didn't like the menu' by notoriousbabe: 3:57pm On Oct 21, 2019
DelphiOracle:
get ready for evening....hmm can u explain more
you no want make she go work? If you know you know
Re: Mourinho: 'Klopp wanted meat and got fish, He didn't like the menu' by Legendguru: 4:01pm On Oct 21, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Mourinho: 'Klopp wanted meat and got fish, He didn't like the menu' by UltimatedeBest(m): 4:08pm On Oct 21, 2019
I watched d game but, VAR no try for Liverpool sha

Re: Mourinho: 'Klopp wanted meat and got fish, He didn't like the menu' by Minemrys: 4:23pm On Oct 21, 2019
coolh3ad:

What foul?. He knew he had lost the ball to the opponent already so had to fake the fall to make it look like he was seriously tackled. There wasn’t any serious contact na. VAR decisions yesterday were accurate bros
wetin dis guy dy talk. Origi was still in fr0nt of d idiot b4 d idiot kicked his calf fr0m behind. Even the c0mmentators, the pundits i.e former man u player gary neville said it was a foul. Origi was kicked fr0m behind while the ball was in fr0nt of him. After being kicked, d idiot pushed Origi again. Tell me, how can u loose a ball that's in fr0nt of u to s0me0ne behind you when ur leg was reaching for it?
Re: Mourinho: 'Klopp wanted meat and got fish, He didn't like the menu' by coolh3ad(m): 4:25pm On Oct 21, 2019
Minemrys:

wetin dis guy dy talk. Origi was still in fr0nt of d idiot b4 d idiot kicked his calf fr0m behind. Even the c0mmentators, the pundits i.e former man u player gary neville said it was a foul. Origi was kicked fr0m behind while the ball was in fr0nt of him. After being kicked, d idiot pushed Origi again. Tell me, how can u loose a ball that's in fr0nt of u to s0me0ne behind you when ur leg was reaching for it?

Kicked??. Maybe you should watch the replay again....
Re: Mourinho: 'Klopp wanted meat and got fish, He didn't like the menu' by hekkyboi: 4:27pm On Oct 21, 2019
Chi59:

Fvck off
WTF! did he mean u shud goan bath then get ready for evening night shift oloshism? as in get ready to be laid serially so as to raise money to feed and buy make ups?
Re: Mourinho: 'Klopp wanted meat and got fish, He didn't like the menu' by hekkyboi: 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2019
grin
notoriousbabe:
grin
notoriousbabe:
this one got me
Re: Mourinho: 'Klopp wanted meat and got fish, He didn't like the menu' by Larryslim(m): 4:56pm On Oct 21, 2019
Chi59:
What concern meat and fish with scoring goals?
READ!
Re: Mourinho: 'Klopp wanted meat and got fish, He didn't like the menu' by frankson1(m): 5:06pm On Oct 21, 2019
Kyrx:
Man U played fine football yesterday, VAR was against Liverpool though.

And Mr Mourinho, records are meant to be broken, yours won't be an exception.

And VAR was in support of Man.United with the knocks and hard tackle on James.
Re: Mourinho: 'Klopp wanted meat and got fish, He didn't like the menu' by Minemrys: 5:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
coolh3ad:

Kicked??. Maybe you should watch the replay again....
ogbeni i no get time to dy argue with man u fan. If u believe Origi wasn't fouled, that's ur c0ncern. The world agrees he was fouled even ur man u legends.
Re: Mourinho: 'Klopp wanted meat and got fish, He didn't like the menu' by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 21, 2019
hekkyboi:

WTF! did he mean u shud goan bath then get ready for evening night shift oloshism? as in get ready to be laid serially so as to raise money to feed and buy make ups?
Actually he was talking to your sisters.
Re: Mourinho: 'Klopp wanted meat and got fish, He didn't like the menu' by hekkyboi: 6:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
Chi59:

OOPS! SHE IS PAINED. I KNOW I GOT HER kikikilikikuukukiki[b]
Chi59:

OOPS! SHE IS PAINED. I KNOW I GOT HER kikikilikikuukukiki[/b]
Chi59:

OOPS! SHE IS PAINED. I KNOW I GOT HER kikikilikikuukukiki
Re: Mourinho: 'Klopp wanted meat and got fish, He didn't like the menu' by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 21, 2019
notoriousbabe:
Right along with your wife and sisters.
Re: Mourinho: 'Klopp wanted meat and got fish, He didn't like the menu' by hekkyboi: 6:22pm On Oct 21, 2019
Chi59:
OOPS! SHE IS PAINED. I KNOW I GOT HER kikikilikikuukukiki
Re: Mourinho: 'Klopp wanted meat and got fish, He didn't like the menu' by notoriousbabe: 6:23pm On Oct 21, 2019
Chi59:

Right along with your wife and sisters.
go and baff. Customers are already waiting grin grin grin tongue
Re: Mourinho: 'Klopp wanted meat and got fish, He didn't like the menu' by uunwanaobong3: 6:39pm On Oct 21, 2019
Kyrx:
Man U played fine football yesterday, VAR was against Liverpool though.

And Mr Mourinho, records are meant to be broken, yours won't be an exception.

ALL THESE WHILE THAT VAR WAS AGAINST MANCITY NOBODY CONDEM VER DESPITE ALL THE PROTEST FROM CITY, BUT JUST YESTERDAY THAT IT WAS AGAINST LIVERPOOL, THE WHOLE WORLD IS CRYING VAR..,what goes around comes around.., and by the way it is on record that liverpool has gained additional six point from var before yestaday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mourinho: 'Klopp wanted meat and got fish, He didn't like the menu' by DelphiOracle(m): 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
notoriousbabe:
you no want make she go work? If you know you know
o she's on night duty today?
Re: Mourinho: 'Klopp wanted meat and got fish, He didn't like the menu' by notoriousbabe: 7:35pm On Oct 21, 2019
DelphiOracle:
o she's on night duty today?
she is permanently on night shift, na that time market dey move and the price dey different
Re: Mourinho: 'Klopp wanted meat and got fish, He didn't like the menu' by Godmademan(m): 8:41pm On Oct 21, 2019
What I saw yesterday was HOME ADVANTAGE deciding the flow of the game. If original was not fouled, mane did not handle the ball. It was partly klopp's fault that the 2 points were drop. Mane should have played from the left as usual and Henderson should always come in at 65 minutes. Energy but no stamina. The midfield duty always fall to the other 2 after 25minutes anytime he plays.

Positives: Chamberlain looking sharp, Keita brings extra to the midfield. Lallana??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mourinho: 'Klopp wanted meat and got fish, He didn't like the menu' by DelphiOracle(m): 9:14pm On Oct 21, 2019
notoriousbabe:
she is permanently on night shift, na that time market dey move and the price dey different
U bad !!!!
Re: Mourinho: 'Klopp wanted meat and got fish, He didn't like the menu' by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 21, 2019
notoriousbabe:
go and baff. Customers are already waiting grin grin grin tongue
I actually saw your wife giving one of the customers a lap dance.
Re: Mourinho: 'Klopp wanted meat and got fish, He didn't like the menu' by coolh3ad(m): 9:32pm On Oct 21, 2019
Minemrys:

ogbeni i no get time to dy argue with man u fan. If u believe Origi wasn't fouled, that's ur c0ncern. The world agrees he was fouled even ur man u legends.

I no even get time to dey argue with una sef. Na so una make mouth say Liverpool go too beat Man U but as e come happen, na ojoro Man U take win. Which world agree?. abegii....This is soccer. Anything can happen...#Fact#
Re: Mourinho: 'Klopp wanted meat and got fish, He didn't like the menu' by notoriousbabe: 9:40pm On Oct 21, 2019
Chi59:

I actually saw your wife giving one of the customers a lap dance.
no wahala, just go bath, Alhaji saka don dey wait for you grin grin tongue
Re: Mourinho: 'Klopp wanted meat and got fish, He didn't like the menu' by Khaleell001(m): 10:00pm On Oct 21, 2019
Chi59:
What concern meat and fish with scoring goals?

It shows you don't understand football parlance.
Sorry, this isn't BBN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnapping: Emenike Advises Mikel To Buy His Parents House Outside Enugu / Arsenal Completes Signing Of Kelechi Nwakali / Ronaldo Dedicates Juventus' 36th Italian Title To The Fans As He Eyes Top Scorer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.