Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Mourinho: 'Klopp wanted meat and got fish, He didn't like the menu' - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho: 'Klopp wanted meat and got fish, He didn't like the menu' (34328 Views)

'inter Sold Lukaku For €115 Million And Got Dzeko For Free' / Hazard Didn't Like To Train Hard' - Mikel Questions Work Ethic Of Former Chelsea / Arsenal Sacked Wenger, He Didn't Step Down - Jack Wilshere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mourinho: 'Klopp wanted meat and got fish, He didn't like the menu' by Minemrys: 10:04pm On Oct 21, 2019
coolh3ad:

I no even get time to dey argue with una sef. Na so una make mouth say Liverpool go too beat Man U but as e come happen, na ojoro Man U take win. Which world agree?. abegii....This is soccer. Anything can happen...#Fact#
guy, u sure say na me u see?
Re: Mourinho: 'Klopp wanted meat and got fish, He didn't like the menu' by coolh3ad(m): 9:39am On Oct 22, 2019
Minemrys:

guy, u sure say na me u see?

Abegiii!!!
Re: Mourinho: 'Klopp wanted meat and got fish, He didn't like the menu' by Minemrys: 9:54am On Oct 22, 2019
coolh3ad:

Abegiii!!!
guy, i no dy am0ng people wey troll man u but had my coach n0t being sentimental with his line up, Man U wouldn't have scored that goal had milner or keita started in place of henders0n. And for the fact that it was man u's only goal speaks volume. Liverpool had a goal denied, had multiple shots on target, tested de gea m0re than once. Had it n0t been that foul, did Alisson feel threatened by Man U? Guy, man u no near Liverpool right now. Let's see how u fare against n0rwich next week.
Re: Mourinho: 'Klopp wanted meat and got fish, He didn't like the menu' by coolh3ad(m): 11:23am On Oct 22, 2019
Minemrys:

guy, i no dy am0ng people wey troll man u but had my coach n0t being sentimental with his line up, Man U wouldn't have scored that goal had milner or keita started in place of henders0n. And for the fact that it was man u's only goal speaks volume. Liverpool had a goal denied, had multiple shots on target, tested de gea m0re than once. Had it n0t been that foul, did Alisson feel threatened by Man U? Guy, man u no near Liverpool right now. Let's see how u fare against n0rwich next week.

Liverpool had a goal denied. Why was the goal denied?..Abi that one sef Dey inaccurate?
Re: Mourinho: 'Klopp wanted meat and got fish, He didn't like the menu' by Minemrys: 11:45am On Oct 22, 2019
coolh3ad:

Liverpool had a goal denied. Why was the goal denied?..Abi that one sef Dey inaccurate?
lo0k alot of tinx were against Liverpool. Man U had the privilege. Even the equaliser that was scored, the ref wanted to deny it. That mane's goal in a premier league game this seas0n was counted. A handball penalty was denied for Liverpool. So many tinx. If i was superstitious, i'd have said, the game was fixed by the ref and var to go against punters who staked on Liverpool's victory. When every0ne was chanting Liverpool go kill man u, i knew s0mething like that would happen. Had it been it was man u that scored that manè's goal, it'd have been counted. The Ref fixed that game. They hardly blew a man u foul. Twice, our players were fouled, but they blew for fabinho's foul the m0ment fabinho halted same strategy man u had used to get that cunning goal.
Re: Mourinho: 'Klopp wanted meat and got fish, He didn't like the menu' by coolh3ad(m): 11:50am On Oct 22, 2019
Minemrys:

lo0k alot of tinx were against Liverpool. Man U had the privilege. Even the equaliser that was scored, the ref wanted to deny it. That mane's goal in a premier league game this seas0n was counted. A handball penalty was denied for Liverpool. So many tinx. If i was superstitious, i'd have said, the game was fixed by the ref and var to go against punters who staked on Liverpool's victory. When every0ne was chanting Liverpool go kill man u, i knew s0mething like that would happen. Had it been it was man u that scored that manè's goal, it'd have been counted. The Ref fixed that game. They hardly blew a man u foul. Twice, our players were fouled, but they blew for fabinho's foul the m0ment fabinho halted same strategy man u had used to get that cunning goal.

Okay sir. #YourOpinion#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Golden Eaglets Striker Osimhen Breaks Long-standing FIFA U-17 World Cup Record / Kidnapping: Emenike Advises Mikel To Buy His Parents House Outside Enugu / Arsenal Completes Signing Of Kelechi Nwakali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.