Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,960 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign (24497 Views)

Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) / Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory / Father Mbaka Speaks On Assassination Attempt, Gunshots Fired At Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign by fergie001: 10:21am On Oct 21, 2019
stephenduru:
This is IPOB's statement after the incident

The Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has claimed that the Onitsha tanker fire disaster on Wednesday was a terrorist attack.

This was contained in a statement by IPOB’s Media and Public Secretary, Emma Powerful, on Thursday.

The pro-Biafra group wondered why tankers driven by northerners always explode in the south or the brakes of their trailers always fail in Biafraland.

The group called on the people of the region to wake up to what it described as the “new reality of population reduction.”

While sympathising with those who lost their loved ones and property in the inferno, the group said nobody should be deceived that such incidents were mere accidents.

The statement read in part, “With a profound sense of deep sorrow and sadness, we commiserate with all the families and communities that lost their loved ones over the terror attack in Onitsha on the 16 October, 2019.

“This is not the first time an articulated lorry or a tanker laden with inflammable liquid has been involved in mass fatalities in Onitsha or other parts of Anambra State.

“The consistency with which such mishaps happened in the southern part of the country had clearly shown that they were being executed by certain persons.

“The story is always the same, it’s either their trailer had brake failure or their tanker exploded, all resulting in massive loss of lives and destruction of individually-owned businesses.

“We the Indigenous People of Biafra call these callous and wicked acts for what it is- a cowardly terrorist attack designed by those evil men determined to exterminate we Biafrans from the face of the earth.

“This massive loss of lives and businesses in Onitsha is most unwelcome.

“Why must tankers driven by northerners always explode in the south or the brakes of their trailers always fail in Biafraland?

“It is time now for our people to wake up to this new reality of population reduction
IPOB?
mtchew........

I am talking about human beings now.....haba
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign by stephenduru: 10:21am On Oct 21, 2019
sircrabo:
Nobody ever mentioned HAUSA in the Inferno story. We dont know where Mbaka got his from. That one or two people around you mentioned it isn't enough to generalize. People like Mbaka should be careful what they say.
This is IPOB's statement after the incident and you know what IPOB stands for right?I hope you also know the population of IPOB.After reading the statement,u will realise that Hausas were blamed in the incident. See the statement...

The Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has claimed that the Onitsha tanker fire disaster on Wednesday was a terrorist attack.

This was contained in a statement by IPOB’s Media and Public Secretary, Emma Powerful, on Thursday.

The pro-Biafra group wondered why tankers driven by northerners always explode in the south or the brakes of their trailers always fail in Biafraland.

The group called on the people of the region to wake up to what it described as the “new reality of population reduction.”

While sympathising with those who lost their loved ones and property in the inferno, the group said nobody should be deceived that such incidents were mere accidents.

The statement read in part, “With a profound sense of deep sorrow and sadness, we commiserate with all the families and communities that lost their loved ones over the terror attack in Onitsha on the 16 October, 2019.

“This is not the first time an articulated lorry or a tanker laden with inflammable liquid has been involved in mass fatalities in Onitsha or other parts of Anambra State.

“The consistency with which such mishaps happened in the southern part of the country had clearly shown that they were being executed by certain persons.

“The story is always the same, it’s either their trailer had brake failure or their tanker exploded, all resulting in massive loss of lives and destruction of individually-owned businesses.

“We the Indigenous People of Biafra call these callous and wicked acts for what it is- a cowardly terrorist attack designed by those evil men determined to exterminate we Biafrans from the face of the earth.

“This massive loss of lives and businesses in Onitsha is most unwelcome.

“Why must tankers driven by northerners always explode in the south or the brakes of their trailers always fail in Biafraland?

“It is time now for our people to wake up to this new reality of population reduction

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign by stephenduru: 10:23am On Oct 21, 2019
fergie001:

IPOB?
mtchew........

I am talking about human beings now.....haba
Bros calm down.U said nobody blamed Hausas as if Mbaka lied.Do you know the population of IPOB?Do you understand the meaning of a statement coming from IPOB spokesman?

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign by correctguy2010: 10:23am On Oct 21, 2019
MERCHANDISER:
Peter Obi should also share part of the blame.He failed as a former governor

So the state government can't provide a fire service to
quench the fire outburst.This is height of insensitivity on their
part

What of Chris Ngige? He was also a former Governor of that state.
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign by udemzyudex(m): 10:24am On Oct 21, 2019
Funny man.
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign by fergie001: 10:24am On Oct 21, 2019
stephenduru:
Bros calm down.U said nobody blamed Hausas as if Mbaka lied.Do you know the population of IPOB?Do you understand the meaning of a statement coming from IPOB spokesman?
I never said Mbaka lied, go back and read my statements again.
I said who is ....I have never heard.

Who is then IPOB?
Stop sounding sarcastic,please.
I am from the same LGA with their leader....so?
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign by pezeji(m): 10:26am On Oct 21, 2019
omocalabar:
you are not smart
He is really not smart at all
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign by stephenduru: 10:27am On Oct 21, 2019
fergie001:

I never said Mbaka lied, go back and read my statements again.
I said who is ....I have never heard.

Who is then IPOB?
Stop sounding sarcastic,please.
I am from the same LGA with their leader....so?
.So is Mbaka right with his statement or not?

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign by chozzy: 10:27am On Oct 21, 2019
Classicdexy:
Lol, don't blame hausa?.. Abi this man is planning to run for president in 2023 nii just like one south east governor who keeps selling his people to hausa fulani for favour ahead of 2023

Yea, that governor from the heartland state.
He's been silenced now.
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign by letitrainnow(m): 10:28am On Oct 21, 2019
Man of GOD.

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign by wechat1: 10:28am On Oct 21, 2019
Mbaka should resign first because he campaign for buhari and tells nigerias that buhari is god send, what is the re result today, killings, scarmer,poorverty,kidnappers,etc.all over the country cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign by Mopolchi: 10:32am On Oct 21, 2019
globemoney:
[s]Mbaka should go and sit down, talks too much sometimes[/s]
Will you kip kwayet A holy man of God is talking and who are you to interject? He has said it all, in a saner society, Obiano should have resigned. Thank you daddy Mbaka cheesy
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign by MERCHANDISER: 10:39am On Oct 21, 2019
Advocate500:
I am not a politician but I saw a picture of obi commissioning 3 fire fighting trucks during his tenure, the question should be what is this current one doing, I think obi did pretty well.

Peter claims to have constructed over 900km of roads during his tenure.where are those roads?

All roads in Nnewi,Onitsha and Awka are very bad
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign by fergie001: 10:42am On Oct 21, 2019
stephenduru:
.So is Mbaka right with his statement or not?
The onus is on the person who accused the Hausas....

Asides you telling me, I didn't know and I don't want to know.
I only know that a tragedy occurred with loss of lives and properties, hence my sincerest sympathies to the families of the victims.
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 21, 2019
Governance by propaganda is everywhere. Hope Nigeria can unite and demand good governance and avoid accepting mediocrity.
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign by fergie001: 10:45am On Oct 21, 2019
MERCHANDISER:

Peter claims to have constructed over 900km of roads during his tenure.where are those roads?

You have been taken Obi's matter personally across threads, he isn't perfect, he isn't Gov anymore. He left there 7 years ago.
There is a Gov there now. Healing is important and recovery is importanter.
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign by stephenduru: 10:49am On Oct 21, 2019
fergie001:

The onus is on the person who accused the Hausas....

Asides you telling me, I didn't know and I don't want to know.
I only know that a tragedy occurred with loss of lives and properties, hence my sincerest sympathies to the families of the victims.
U are right.Mbaka is also right.IPOB accused the Hausas of being behind the tragedy
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign by OnyeOri: 10:51am On Oct 21, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

You've said it all.

Instead of people hyperventilating they should seek solutions and precautions for the future.
[/s]
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign by globemoney: 10:53am On Oct 21, 2019
Mopolchi:
Will you kip kwayet A holy man of God is talking and who are you to interject? He has said it all, in a saner society, Obiano should have resigned. Thank you daddy Mbaka cheesy
So you now believe everything he said about obi? grin grin
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign by slimfit1(m): 11:01am On Oct 21, 2019
FreelanceRebel:
Reverend Father should be silent on national issue for some times, it will be better

Its not the job of a priest to be quiet on political issues because they end up dealing with the same people so know that now.
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign by lomprico(m): 11:09am On Oct 21, 2019
Since the fire incident happened I have been following up on the plight of victims and all the videos I have seen, the govt were blamed. I have not seen anywhere where hausas were blamed for the fire.
I dont know what this man is trying to prove. undecided

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign by Angelfrost(m): 11:14am On Oct 21, 2019
majamajic:

Anambra has over 17 fire stations , omata has too

So, where were they when the inferno occurred??! Or did the River Niger dry up??!...
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign by lagdmark(m): 11:15am On Oct 21, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
AS A CATHOLIC
I CAN FIRMLY SAY FR. MBAKA IS A SCAM
HE IS NOT SERVING JESUS CHRIST
HE IS SERVING HIS BANK ACCOUNT
NO PROPHET WILL SUPPORT BUHARI
DEVIL IS USING MBAKA
IF DEVIL CAN ENTER ST.PETER JESUS RIGHT HAND MAN THAT MADE JESUS SAY GET BEHIND ME SATAN.
IMAGINE HOW EASY DEVIL WILL USE MBAKA TO SPREAD LIES AND DECEIT FOR MONEY..
Trash! did you get the message from the Rev. If the government has good infrastructures on ground, good roads and equipped fire service department it will help.
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign by jamp: 11:17am On Oct 21, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
AS A CATHOLIC
I CAN FIRMLY SAY FR. MBAKA IS A SCAM
HE IS NOT SERVING JESUS CHRIST
HE IS SERVING HIS BANK ACCOUNT
NO PROPHET WILL SUPPORT BUHARI
DEVIL IS USING MBAKA
IF DEVIL CAN ENTER ST.PETER JESUS RIGHT HAND MAN THAT MADE JESUS SAY GET BEHIND ME SATAN.
IMAGINE HOW EASY DEVIL WILL USE MBAKA TO SPREAD LIES AND DECEIT FOR MONEY..

you are a scam catholic too.

thrash post. Mbaka is real.
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign by Mopolchi: 11:24am On Oct 21, 2019
I believe what he said about Obiano. grin
globemoney:

So you now believe everything he said about obi? grin grin
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign by Jonathan39: 11:24am On Oct 21, 2019
Peter obi that left 6 years ago should be blamed?
MERCHANDISER:
Peter Obi should also share part of the blame.He failed as a former governor

So the state government can't provide a fire service to
quench the fire outburst.This is height of insensitivity on their
part
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign by majamajic(m): 11:51am On Oct 21, 2019
festacman:
Why didn't the stations work when the need arose?

it's headed by non local
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign by majamajic(m): 11:52am On Oct 21, 2019
AstroG1:

Why aren't thy functional undecided undecided??

headed by non locals
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign by Justiceuphold: 12:01pm On Oct 21, 2019
I cannot believe you actually typed this or maybe i will assume an excuse that you probably were not living in Onitsha during Obis tenure.

If not for 1 thing, i know Obi did alot of roads including the restruction of upper iweka and linking roads and even my street.

Then go to these places now..you will weep esp. Upper iweka road...a small pothole left unattended has gotten so massive that the road cannot be used again. And you are comparing Obiano with Obi.

Atleast my mum that is a teacher will anyways be grtaedul to Obi for their salaries and christmas bonuses during his teure and even so other welfare packages , yes Obiano is still trying in that regard.

But trust me, Obiano can never come close to rating with Obi.

And our problem obviously is that we allow sentiments cloud our judgment.
How in the hell would you be bringing in past government in a Situation that the present government could have tackled if they hold the safety of their Citizen at heart.

We need to wisen up in this Country oo and learn to fight the good fight and forget selfishness and personal Benefits.. if not these Politicians will kill us all..
That it didn't happen to someone close to you today doesnot mean it cannot happen next time if its not tackled ooo.
MERCHANDISER:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign by HacheNoire: 12:04pm On Oct 21, 2019
Obiano needs to milk Anambra dry before leaving office.

I don't support his resignation.

He needs to wreck the financial base of the state so Lagos State or Dangote can acquire the state
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign by Adeh08: 12:15pm On Oct 21, 2019
What's Obiano's crime, why don't you tell Buhair to resign ?
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign by Adeh08: 12:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
The road is federal government road mind you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Right to Worship The Picture Of Brian Deacon(Jesus)? / Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) / Antagonists Of The Gospel Of Infinite Grace; Answer This Question!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.