Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Davido Celebrates Oba Ewuare Of Benin On His Birthday, Shares Same Date With Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Celebrates Oba Ewuare Of Benin On His Birthday, Shares Same Date With Son (242 Views)

Davido Celebrates Oba Ewuare Of Benin On His Birthday, Shares Same Date With Son / Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter / Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Celebrates Oba Ewuare Of Benin On His Birthday, Shares Same Date With Son by johnmirax401(m): 9:24am On Oct 21, 2019
Recall Davido was invited by the Oba to perform during his coronation as the 40th Oba of Benin Empire. The oba of Benin kingdom is the greatest king of all kings in the history of Nigeria.
READ MORE AT https://ononujumiracles..com/2019/10/davido-celebrates-oba-ewuare-of-benin.html

(1) (Reply)

50 Cent Writes $3 Million Check To Boost Education In Low-income Communities / EFCC Releases Photos As They Confirm Arrest Of Social Media 'big Boy', Mompha, F / Watch Pete Edochie,rechael Okonkwo,ibiwari Etuk Latest Movie (IYIAFOR)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.