Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Husband! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Husband! (33397 Views)

Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Husband! by Hamachi(f): 10:44am On Oct 21, 2019
Your boyfriend is not your husband!

A guy approached you for a relationship, and you tell him, 'I have a boyfriend', boyfriend ke. It's very wrong to tell a guy, "I have a boyfriend', when a
guy asks you out. Its totally wrong!

I once met a Lady of like 25 years I really admired, I asked her out and she boldly told me, 'no! I have a boyfriend!' Jesus!

A boyfriend at 25 years? A boyfriend has no right over any girl, because he is not yet matured to have a woman, that is why he is a boy.

You can only tell someone, " I am engaged or I am married'. Telling a man that came your way you have a boyfriend simply means you are still a kid playing around with a boy.

You can't keep a boyfriend for the rest of your life and expect to be married. A boy must graduate to a youth, then to a man. A boy is someone that keeps a girl for fun, a fiancé is someone that want to marry her, and man is that person that finally pay her dowry. Having a boyfriend that sex you doesn't mean you are in a serious relationship or you have a man that will marry you: it simply means, 'I have a boy that I have fun with'

You can have as many boyfriends at a time, but you can only have one fiancé and one husband. Dont tie down your destiny with a boy. Don't tie down your destiny because of ignorant.

Having a boyfriend is just like having a normal friend. Having an intimate boyfriend is like having a sexual partner, that marriage isn't yet involved. It is not being in a relationship. Anybody is free to toast you. Having sex with a boy doesn't mean you guys are committed for each other. You can be in a sexual relationship and thinks or feels you are in a committed relationship. Committed relationship starts the moment you both had graduated from that childish fantasy, from that childish fallacy.

Ie, when he finally proposed to you and meet your parents.
Stop being ignorant!
Stop living in ignorance.
You can reject your husband because of a boyfriend. Don't ever be proud just because you have a boy that sleep

102 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Husband! by Jayslicky: 10:46am On Oct 21, 2019
If many boyfriends stop providing, most girls would be dead in less than two weeks.

356 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Husband! by AstroG1: 10:57am On Oct 21, 2019
Jayslicky:
If many boyfriends stop providing, most girls would be dead in less than two weeks.

Supported,mostly Nigerian Girls.

159 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Husband! by Darammliveth(m): 11:27am On Oct 21, 2019
They won't listen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Husband! by habsydiamond(m): 11:35am On Oct 21, 2019
Oro Agba!!! Some of them no go even get boyfriend but go still claim am just to make one think that she's not an abandoned project.. women for be course to study in the university.. e for be like 10unit course where A will be for God, B for genius, C for very good, D for average student. Ladies I hail thee!!!

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Husband! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2019
Hamachi:
Your boyfriend is not your husband
You can have as many boyfriends at a time, but you can only have one fiancé and one husband. Dont tie down your destiny with a boy. Don't tie down your destiny because of ignorant.
Having a boyfriend is just like having a normal friend. Having an intimate boyfriend is like having a sexual partner, that marriage isn't yet involved. It is not being in a relationship. Anybody is free to toast you. Having sex with a boy doesn't mean you guys are committed for each other. You can be in a sexual relationship and thinks or feels you are in a committed relationship. Committed relationship starts the moment you both had graduated from that childish fantasy, from that childish fallacy.
Ie, when he finally proposed to you and meet your parents.
Stop being ignorant!
Stop living in ignorance.
You can reject your husband because of a boyfriend. Don't ever be proud just because you have a boy that sleep

I just can't comprehend ur point of view fully, tried to reason along buh saying a boyfriend is not a husband should also apply to fiance.. except you don't wana agree there are so many r/ship that broke even after engagement ring.
Life is a process, one stage/level leads to the other. without boyfriend who you for call fiance .... committment as no time frame, engagement don't jus happen, commitment frm both parties or one of the parties as to trigger it.
According to your write if only marriage deserves commitment, then i ask how do we get to that level without commitment. can two unserious minds metamorphous to a couple, even if a gurl kips 10 bf u just av to take one serious @least

273 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Husband! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 21, 2019
So you trying to say a lady should have many boyfriends as possible because she is not committed yet,like seriously?
No be bf dey turn fiance then husband?
If you in committed relationship it is expected that both partner should be faithful to each other!! I'm not talking about all this children relationship that they don't even know where it's heading to.That's why ladies should date men not boys!!!

184 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Husband! by Xsem(m): 1:04pm On Oct 21, 2019
Inane writeup, clearly a scalar quantity of a write up. Meaningless!

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Husband! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 21, 2019
Sometimes it’s the truth and it’s a nicer way of saying your really not my type it’s better than ghosting you sha sorry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Husband! by Hamachi(f): 2:37pm On Oct 21, 2019
Abi na
solasoulmusic:
Sometimes it’s the truth and it’s a nicer way of saying your really not my type it’s better than ghosting you sha sorry

3 Likes

Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Husband! by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:31pm On Oct 21, 2019
We've really got this relationship business wrong, to be honest.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Husband! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 21, 2019
Las las it's your body that will suffer it. grin

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Husband! by Hamachi(f): 9:38am On Oct 22, 2019
angry
Ariza:
Las las it's your body that will suffer it. grin

2 Likes

Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Husband! by BigJoe19: 10:42pm On Oct 22, 2019
Lalasticlala.

1 Like

Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Husband! by BlackDonald: 10:46am On Oct 23, 2019
grin

That's Your Family Problem !!!.

7 Likes

Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Husband! by DTC2(m): 10:46am On Oct 23, 2019

Bf and Gf this days looks childish. Breakups has increased.

Children play bf/gf

Real men look for a wife

Do not quote me

13 Likes

Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Husband! by micgray100(m): 10:46am On Oct 23, 2019
D
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Husband! by RenHub: 10:46am On Oct 23, 2019
You have a point. If she uses "boyfriend" chances are she's either messing with you or just not into you. If she says "I'm in a serious relationship" then don't just waste your time.

Are you a small shop owner?
Is the epileptic power supply from the national grid your greatest bane?

If yes, then contact us today via the below signature for highly efficient and durable solar plans to gain full Autonomy of upto 16hrs daily for your businesses and homes at an extremely reasonable cost.

Payment after delivery nationwide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Husband! by Onyi22(f): 10:47am On Oct 23, 2019
F

1 Like

Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Husband! by thundafire: 10:47am On Oct 23, 2019
When a lady a accepts a guy date,dnt come with hungry looking friends oh

1 Like

Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Husband! by one1prax(m): 10:47am On Oct 23, 2019
m
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Husband! by lazinny(m): 10:47am On Oct 23, 2019
What is even wrong with humans in this part of the world? I honestly don't get. A girl having a boyfriend at 25 is now a bad thing, at what age is she now supposed to have one? At 13?

Marriage evolves from a relationship not the other way round. You don't wake up on day and decided you want to get married then go about looking for a spouse, like say Na car you wan buy.
You'll only end up with someone as desperate as you are.

People should be careful the kinda advise they read online.

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Husband! by nauto5: 10:48am On Oct 23, 2019
grin
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Husband! by knowhowk: 10:48am On Oct 23, 2019
Right can never be wrong ,Wrong can never be right .Let's always do the right thing .

1 Like

Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Husband! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:48am On Oct 23, 2019
Truer words have never been spoken!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Husband! by Menance: 10:48am On Oct 23, 2019
whether you announce it with a megaphone or not girls will keep having boyfriends just for sex sake.
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Husband! by Munzy14(m): 10:49am On Oct 23, 2019
Jayslicky:
cheesy

you deh mind OP...

A lady said no, she has a love interest.. Baba enter nairaland the write epistles....

His mind didn't tell him some of this boyfriends are planning future with the ladies... smh

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Husband! by happney65: 10:50am On Oct 23, 2019
hhgg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me / What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage / The 3 stages that determine the outcome of any romantic affair.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.