Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Two Containers Fall On Vehicle In Onitsha - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Two Containers Fall On Vehicle In Onitsha (32109 Views)

Occupants Escape Unhurt As Container Falls On Vehicle In Ikorodu (Photo) / Tree Falls On Vehicle During Rainfall In Lagos (Photos) / Bridge Barrier Falls On Vehicle In Kaduna. 6 Passengers Killed (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Containers Fall On Vehicle In Onitsha by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 2:18pm On Oct 21, 2019
angry
Re: Two Containers Fall On Vehicle In Onitsha by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 21, 2019
Madibah:
Igbos with tanker container seff...
Sha don't let it come to West...

Awon oloshi grin
Orie ti yi. Sho WA OK bayi? Omo gbere gbere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Containers Fall On Vehicle In Onitsha by Madibah(m): 2:19pm On Oct 21, 2019
The bad news is somehow sweet Sha...
Igbos oshi shocked

1 Like

Re: Two Containers Fall On Vehicle In Onitsha by hopexter(m): 2:19pm On Oct 21, 2019
This one wey disaster don shift antenna face South East so, this no longer looks natural. God pls help these people going through suffering upon suffering cos it's getting too much. embarassed undecided

1 Like

Re: Two Containers Fall On Vehicle In Onitsha by emiika: 2:20pm On Oct 21, 2019
ijewejones:
Onitsha is really threading on bad news.

From inferno to container falling. cry cry cry

But why is that the container body wasn't tied/held tight

why not ask why the roads aren’t good?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Containers Fall On Vehicle In Onitsha by Dechymmytv(f): 2:21pm On Oct 21, 2019
Blood money

1 Like

Re: Two Containers Fall On Vehicle In Onitsha by Icebreeze(m): 2:21pm On Oct 21, 2019
Bad roads

I just don't know what to say about this issue anymore.
So many lives have been lost due to this same issue of bad road.
The govt only focus on the cities neglecting other sectors.
Re: Two Containers Fall On Vehicle In Onitsha by Jblaiseboy(m): 2:21pm On Oct 21, 2019
The cause is the deplorable state of that road...it is an eyesore to say the least....same happened a couple of months ago and nothing was done....now two has fallen on people......i passed through that same road on saturday and my heart was literally in my hands.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Containers Fall On Vehicle In Onitsha by pointstores(m): 2:23pm On Oct 21, 2019
Nawa

1 Like

Re: Two Containers Fall On Vehicle In Onitsha by Mopolchi: 2:24pm On Oct 21, 2019
Obiano's tenure as governor is cursed angry
Re: Two Containers Fall On Vehicle In Onitsha by peeps4u: 2:24pm On Oct 21, 2019
Sirpaul:
could it be an ATTACK on South East
The way you guys think at times and always make yourselves look like victims.

When buildings were collapsing in Lagos on weekly and daily basis, nobody cried attack on SW.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Containers Fall On Vehicle In Onitsha by Saintly01(m): 2:24pm On Oct 21, 2019
This madness will stop only when we want it to stop. A nation of mad mad people.

1 Like

Re: Two Containers Fall On Vehicle In Onitsha by fergie001: 2:26pm On Oct 21, 2019
EggSauce:
The people of the east side should wake up and start holding their governors and representatives responsible and not blaming Adamu in kano or Adewale in Abeokuta when something happens to them... The Hausa they love to hate have good road network intact the best in the country... Take places like Katsina for example every road is okay .... My Dear Eastern Brothers and sisters... Hold your governors responsible..you guys pays Tax
You are a blessed person....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Containers Fall On Vehicle In Onitsha by arodavoo(m): 2:26pm On Oct 21, 2019
Onitsha again... Pls let rise up and pray for The peace of onitsha oo

Check my profile to learn importation from Turkey, China, Malaysia USA and UK
Re: Two Containers Fall On Vehicle In Onitsha by Amavisca(m): 2:27pm On Oct 21, 2019
What has this State done to the gods....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Containers Fall On Vehicle In Onitsha by DONSMITH123(m): 2:28pm On Oct 21, 2019
Its well with my country.
Re: Two Containers Fall On Vehicle In Onitsha by nwanyionitsha: 2:29pm On Oct 21, 2019
Madibah:
Igbos with tanker container seff...
Sha don't let it come to West...

Awon oloshi grin
Afonja and foolish talk.
That tiger slap for face plus head slamming don affect brain. Tueh ndia.
Abeg,enter booth.

2 Likes

Re: Two Containers Fall On Vehicle In Onitsha by Dareal90s(m): 2:30pm On Oct 21, 2019
And they ar complaining of no port in Eastern region, what if there's port, everyday container will surely fall

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Containers Fall On Vehicle In Onitsha by Commentor: 2:30pm On Oct 21, 2019
When I suggested what to do in order to forestall a future occurrence of the fire incident, one Easterner insulted me.

It seems of them can never take suggestions.

Make we dey watch dey go.
Re: Two Containers Fall On Vehicle In Onitsha by ChidoskiBOZ(m): 2:32pm On Oct 21, 2019
Too much dis has to be tamed...
Re: Two Containers Fall On Vehicle In Onitsha by bigcasava1(m): 2:32pm On Oct 21, 2019
They will adopt another to kill them next week
Re: Two Containers Fall On Vehicle In Onitsha by nwanyionitsha: 2:32pm On Oct 21, 2019
EggSauce:
The people of the east side should wake up and start holding their governors and representatives responsible and not blaming Adamu in kano or Adewale in Abeokuta when something happens to them... The Hausa they love to hate have good road network intact the best in the country... Take places like Katsina for example every road is okay .... My Dear Eastern Brothers and sisters... Hold your governors responsible..you guys pays Tax
But that is a federal road.
All roads should be handed over to the states,at least we will know who to blame.
Re: Two Containers Fall On Vehicle In Onitsha by nwanyionitsha: 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2019
Savagedawg:
Me am relocating from Onitsha (FEGGE) to Awka. Before this tragedy reach Nnewi, Umunaya, Okuzu and enter Awka, I don relocate to Enugu. If it skips this places them it will hit me and Willie. Then it will be a fair play
Dry joke.

1 Like

Re: Two Containers Fall On Vehicle In Onitsha by Talkingoil(m): 2:36pm On Oct 21, 2019
It's that time of the year. If you know you know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM / A Toyota Camry Crashes Into A House Fence At Lawanson, Lagos (photos) / UK Government Advises Citizens To Avoid 7 Nigerian States With High Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.