Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Two Containers Fall On Vehicle In Onitsha - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Two Containers Fall On Vehicle In Onitsha (32104 Views)

Occupants Escape Unhurt As Container Falls On Vehicle In Ikorodu (Photo) / Tree Falls On Vehicle During Rainfall In Lagos (Photos) / Bridge Barrier Falls On Vehicle In Kaduna. 6 Passengers Killed (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Containers Fall On Vehicle In Onitsha by OnyeOri: 2:40pm On Oct 21, 2019
[s]
Commentor:
When I suggested what to do in order to forestall a future occurrence of the fire incident, one Easterner insulted me.

It seems of them can never take suggestions.

Make we dey watch dey go.
[/s]
Re: Two Containers Fall On Vehicle In Onitsha by Savagedawg: 2:42pm On Oct 21, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Dry joke.
I'm sorry, your problems are bigger than the joke
Re: Two Containers Fall On Vehicle In Onitsha by CONFU: 2:42pm On Oct 21, 2019
This report is lopsided. undecided
Re: Two Containers Fall On Vehicle In Onitsha by ijewejones: 2:45pm On Oct 21, 2019
emiika:

why not ask why the roads aren’t good?

I believe you stay in Onitsha or you know Onitsha well ,the last inferno that happened in onitsha;was it as a result of bad road

Here in lag,I detest the bus I board going close to container lorries..the question is why. The answer is the question i posed b4 u quote me.(y not tighten the container well)

So its not only issue of bad roads which u mentioned cos "the last inferno in Onitsha isn't a result of bad road"

I hope you answer yourself with all honesty grin
Re: Two Containers Fall On Vehicle In Onitsha by lordm(m): 2:52pm On Oct 21, 2019
Sirpaul:
could it be an ATTACK on South East
listen to yourself
Re: Two Containers Fall On Vehicle In Onitsha by blaque7: 2:56pm On Oct 21, 2019
They should also look into secret societies and occult people in that town. Everyone that town will agree with me.
Re: Two Containers Fall On Vehicle In Onitsha by Ategberoson(m): 3:01pm On Oct 21, 2019
maybe the Igbo man driving it was being used against his people as the so called educated Igbo here even admit Onitsha awful fate is predestined by man
Re: Two Containers Fall On Vehicle In Onitsha by EggSauce(m): 3:02pm On Oct 21, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
But that is a federal road.
All roads should be handed over to the states,at least we will know who to blame.
the North repaired most federal roads in their states and the federal government will pay them back in installments ..why can't Eastern government to the same to ease the pain of their people they vow to protect and serve? Imagine Anambra doesn't have fire service and relies on Delta state fire service when small city like Katsina has over 5 fire service outposts that I know off ... talk of more of the main one. Shame on Eastern governors and more shame on the Eastern that are not wise enough

1 Like

Re: Two Containers Fall On Vehicle In Onitsha by Okoroawusa: 3:02pm On Oct 21, 2019
Na wa o!

How can hausa people come n scatter a well tarred road in onitsha then import containers n use it to pass the same well tarred road that they have scattered?

This is terrorism n our Mazi said we should not take it!!!
Re: Two Containers Fall On Vehicle In Onitsha by kayusely70(m): 3:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
The Federal Government should hands over most of its roads to states for maintenance as it has no resources to cope.

1 Like

Re: Two Containers Fall On Vehicle In Onitsha by thatigboman: 3:14pm On Oct 21, 2019
EggSauce:
the North repaired most federal roads in their states and the federal government will pay them back in installments ..why can't Eastern government to the same to ease the pain of their people they vow to protect and serve? Imagine Anambra doesn't have fire service and relies on Delta state fire service when small city like Katsina has over 5 fire service outposts that I know off ... talk of more of the main one. Shame on Eastern governors and more shame on the Eastern that are not wise enough
the fire service peter obi commissioned is where. Say onitsha doesnt have fire service. Asaba is just a stone throw away from onitsha, far closer than akwa, the Anambra state capital
Re: Two Containers Fall On Vehicle In Onitsha by thatigboman: 3:18pm On Oct 21, 2019
EggSauce:
is Niger state not in the north? No road in niger state. Suleija-minna road, horrible. Kontagora-minna rd, horrible. Bida-minna rd, horrible. Bida-kontagora rd, no road. Bida-kontagora rd, no road. And those are the 4 major towns in niger state
Re: Two Containers Fall On Vehicle In Onitsha by majamajic(m): 3:24pm On Oct 21, 2019
EggSauce:
The people of the east side should wake up and start holding their governors and representatives responsible and not blaming Adamu in kano or Adewale in Abeokuta when something happens to them... The Hausa they love to hate have good road network intact the best in the country... Take places like Katsina for example every road is okay .... My Dear Eastern Brothers and sisters... Hold your governors responsible..you guys pays Tax

To those saying it's federal road I have this to say:

the North repaired most federal roads in their states and the federal government will pay them back in installments ..why can't Eastern government to the same to ease the pain of their people they vow to protect and serve? Imagine Anambra doesn't have fire service and relies on Delta state fire service when small city like Katsina has over 5 fire service outposts that I know off ... talk of more of the main one. Shame on Eastern governors and more shame on the Eastern that are not wise enough.

I see u missed the Niger state protest today

or do u wan compare east to North ?

I just wan know , cos I have been to North and I don't think u have been east with these rubbish u drop here

Anambra has over 17 fire stations , according to fire service Chief in Abuja , he said if they receive an emergency call that they have to connect in nearest , Asaba is about 5 mins drive from o Onitsha. that's why they arrived first.
Re: Two Containers Fall On Vehicle In Onitsha by SmartMugu: 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2019
Guestlander:
Trouble in Wakanda. Why are the containers not moved around by unmanned aerial vehicles?
What country currently does that?
Re: Two Containers Fall On Vehicle In Onitsha by onyeka3131: 3:52pm On Oct 21, 2019
Nawooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Containers Fall On Vehicle In Onitsha by 8stargeneral: 3:53pm On Oct 21, 2019
Anambara home for all... why?
Re: Two Containers Fall On Vehicle In Onitsha by webngnews: 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2019
Oh
Re: Two Containers Fall On Vehicle In Onitsha by nwanyionitsha: 4:07pm On Oct 21, 2019
EggSauce:
The Fg may pay northern govs,but to pay southern gov na war.
Let them hand over the roads. That is the safest thing to do.
Re: Two Containers Fall On Vehicle In Onitsha by Techsunny: 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2019
Willy is working
Re: Two Containers Fall On Vehicle In Onitsha by UrVillagePpl: 4:27pm On Oct 21, 2019
thatigboman:
The road safety man is very funny. He said the cause of the accident was the trailer dodging bad spots of the road.
And he was asking the motorists to make sure that their vehicles are in good working condition.
Is it the state of the vehicle or state of the road that caused the accident?
Onitsha is under attack.
I tot u went to school. lemme educate u a little..
However is a Keyword there. it is synonymous to nonetheless, nevertheless, but, notwithstanding etc..
am sure Google will help you better.
Mr English lecturer get ur fact right next time before u blab,
good evening.
Re: Two Containers Fall On Vehicle In Onitsha by nagoma(m): 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2019
Onitsha where kidnapped Hausa Muslim children are converted to another religion by force and sold as slaves
Re: Two Containers Fall On Vehicle In Onitsha by thatigboman: 4:54pm On Oct 21, 2019
UrVillagePpl:

I tot u went to school. lemme educate u a little..
However is a Keyword there. it is synonymous to nonetheless, nevertheless, but, notwithstanding etc..
am sure Google will help you better.
Mr English lecturer get ur fact right next time before u blab,
good evening.
u are a pure and applied illiterate
Re: Two Containers Fall On Vehicle In Onitsha by stasius: 5:04pm On Oct 21, 2019
Onitsha-Owerri road is a death trap now!!!

Containers fall there every week nowadays!

Our government is senseless and insensitive at the same time. It's a pity angry angry angry angry

What will it cost them to repair a stretch of road that is not up to 1km It's saddening. Our government is wicked and mean! Yet we pay tax.
Re: Two Containers Fall On Vehicle In Onitsha by SolarHub(m): 5:32pm On Oct 21, 2019
Hmmmm

YOU WANT TO ENJOY AT LEAST 8 HOURS ELECTRICITY DAILY WITH OUR 1KVA SOLAR SYSTEM? CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Two Containers Fall On Vehicle In Onitsha by danot1030: 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2019
Again, why is terrorists attack focused on the south east this days in the language of Kanu and his followers.
Re: Two Containers Fall On Vehicle In Onitsha by roladex(f): 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2019
Sirpaul:
could it be an ATTACK on South East
u are such a clown
Re: Two Containers Fall On Vehicle In Onitsha by Chicallisto: 6:22pm On Oct 21, 2019
majamajic:

I see u missed the Niger state protest today

or do u wan compare east to North ?

I just wan know , cos I have been to North and I don't think u have been east with these rubbish u drop here

Anambra has over 17 fire stations , according to fire service Chief in Abuja , he said if they receive an emergency call that they have to connect in nearest , Asaba is about 5 mins drive from o Onitsha. that's why they arrived first.
Please research well before making stupid comments.. there's fire station near okpoko police station which is 10x closer than that of Asaba. Thanks to our hard working governor the station isn't working.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Containers Fall On Vehicle In Onitsha by Chicallisto: 6:40pm On Oct 21, 2019
The problem with we Nigerians is that we don't know when to hold our leaders accountable. Anambra state for example, every damn truck, commercial vehicles and even wheelbarrows are forced to pay ticket on that road but yet all the road in anambra state are very bad, reading some comments accusing ritualist of such accidents makes me pity this country... obiano is not really working he should be held responsible for the bad roads and all the accidents and not ritualists.
Re: Two Containers Fall On Vehicle In Onitsha by Tensor: 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2019
ollymooreagain:
Nnamdi kanu will still mention fulani hardsmen or boko haram on this
Re: Two Containers Fall On Vehicle In Onitsha by tophumble(m): 6:52pm On Oct 21, 2019
The fire inferno was a mistake, the container Issue is a coincidence. We don't pray for the third ooooo

In Nnamdi Kanu's voice: This is a terrorist attack
Re: Two Containers Fall On Vehicle In Onitsha by UrVillagePpl: 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
thatigboman:
u are a pure and applied illiterate
okay i hear.. grin thatigboman
well am not surprise, the time u were meant to study and get enlightened u rather used it for Business at Aba main market.
I hope ur kids don't do the same. cool
Re: Two Containers Fall On Vehicle In Onitsha by thatigboman: 7:46pm On Oct 21, 2019
UrVillagePpl:

okay i hear.. grin thatigboman
well am not surprise, the time u were meant to study and get enlightened u rather used it for Business at Aba main market.
I hope ur kids don't do the same. cool
hope ur kids leave your osogbo village and get into town and get sense. Omonile osogbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibom Air Signs An Agreement With Air Bus For The Supply Of 10 New Aircrafts / Wike Has Completed GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video / Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.