Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,070 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:00 AM

The Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library Abeokuta (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library Abeokuta (Photos) (59953 Views)

‘It Was Pleasant’ – Obasanjo Hails Air Peace After Lagos-To-London Flight / Truck Crushes Shop Owner To Death In Abeokuta (Photos) / Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library Abeokuta (Photos) by bmdmix: 10:25pm On Oct 21, 2019
sureteeboy:

I can help you design a quality graphics that speak well of the brand cool Hit me on Whats-Appp https:///2348100931574
am okay with this one oshey
Re: The Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library Abeokuta (Photos) by middlebelter(m): 10:31pm On Oct 21, 2019
Mouth Gig:
NA HERE DIS THIEF, SPEND GOVERNMENT MONEY grin grin grin grin

SMH

Assuming you are correct, will nigeria not be better if all stolen funds were retained within this country and invested in such or any good ventures as this? Imagine the Abachas that Mr president was celebrating and comparing to our OBJ carted billions aways to various countries, more than 20 years after his death we are still recovering Abacha;s loot and the wife and children have investments in various countries?
Re: The Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library Abeokuta (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 1:46am On Oct 22, 2019
Juicyjuice:
They where built from stolen funds.

Nothing to see here.
ursullalinda:
Wow this is massive .... Will luv to visit. But wait oh our leaders no get joy......how did OBJ get this kind money for this kind investment..... I tire for Naija

The money was raised PUBLICLY from donors...
It was all over the news when they were fund-raising.
>

1 Like

Re: The Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library Abeokuta (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 1:50am On Oct 22, 2019
iReddington:
See wetin dey use our money build,see as they maintained it well,but if na government property,they leave it in shambles

Building maintenance is not rocket science, and most private entities simply hire property managers....
But Nigerian ministries/MDAs will employ scores of maintenance people but cannot maintain even a toilet.
>

1 Like

Re: The Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library Abeokuta (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 1:55am On Oct 22, 2019
rahztafari:
I was annoyed to find that there are no books there when me just dey luuk for quite place around Ogun state to read and research.

Why dey call am Library sef??

The archives section contains documents and books...
Many Nigerian professors go there to conduct research.
>
Re: The Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library Abeokuta (Photos) by jclassiq(m): 3:04am On Oct 22, 2019
ursullalinda:

Wow so EFCC can't come near.... well good investment he got there

No, efcc can't touch him. Remember dat efcc was indeed his brainchild. And of course he was still president when he did the project.

1 Like

Re: The Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library Abeokuta (Photos) by Chiedu12345: 9:17am On Oct 22, 2019
Oil Money.
Re: The Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library Abeokuta (Photos) by sunnyprof: 9:33am On Oct 22, 2019
ObJ just built a village for himself on the rock and ask you to still to come and watch him sleep !!

IBB also had a house on the rock for himself ........ but for himself alone

WHAT A DIFFERENCE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library Abeokuta (Photos) by ismaog4u(m): 9:39am On Oct 22, 2019
this is highly superb ... kudos to aremu ebora oru

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library Abeokuta (Photos) by travelwaka: 7:55pm On Oct 22, 2019
Dechymmytv:
I like this your job grin

I love my job too , you can come and join me lol

1 Like

Re: The Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library Abeokuta (Photos) by Dechymmytv(f): 9:32pm On Oct 22, 2019
travelwaka:

I love my job too , you can come and join me lol
why not if its paying
Re: The Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library Abeokuta (Photos) by ArcFresky(m): 12:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
Nthrone:

State govt will take it up

and all the building maintained by state govts are in top condition?
Re: The Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library Abeokuta (Photos) by travelwaka: 10:27am On Oct 30, 2019
It's not even a government project

ArcFresky:

and all the building maintained by state govts are in top condition?
Re: The Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library Abeokuta (Photos) by ArcFresky(m): 9:25am On Nov 03, 2019
travelwaka:
It's not even a government project

When ogun state takes over it becomes a?
Re: The Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library Abeokuta (Photos) by Womanizer(m): 11:22am On Jun 17, 2021
Dechymmytv:
why not if its paying

Hi

Are you the person in the pic on your signature?

1 Like

Re: The Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library Abeokuta (Photos) by Dechymmytv(f): 5:34pm On Sep 25, 2021
Womanizer:

Hi

Are you the person in the pic on your signature?
womanizer
Re: The Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library Abeokuta (Photos) by Womanizer(m): 4:09am On Sep 26, 2021
Dechymmytv:
womanizer

Yes I'm a womanizer

The government has not yet made it a crime grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Wears 15 Shirts At Airport To Avoid Paying Flight Baggage Charge / Cow Imported From US By Ekiti Government Breaks Loose At Lagos Airport / "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.