Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,985 members, 7,835,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ (50606 Views)

Gunmen Kill Woman In Enugu Community / Ritualists In Delta Gang Rape, Kill Woman, Remove Her Eyes & Private Parts / Ghanaian Police Officer's Girlfriend Found Dead, Hanged In His Room (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ by realbest(m): 9:15pm On Oct 21, 2019
dre11:

Soldiers storm Sokoto slum, kill mother of 7, student for ‘taunting officer’s girlfriend’

https://dailynigerian.com/soldiers-storm-sokoto-slum-kill-mother-of-7-one-other-for-taunting-officers-girlfriend/

I stay in the same area were the incidence occur . I can confirmed this news .
Re: Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ by Best9000(m): 9:19pm On Oct 21, 2019
BlackfireX:

For replying a crazy man.....you must be hyper crazy.

lol this one touch you wella
Re: Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ by sayisayi(m): 9:55pm On Oct 21, 2019
RenHub:
Check an average naija girl's phone you must find at least one officer's number. I don't know if its in the constitution. The other day two ladies in my mall had undecided All on top women matter. I just jejely lock shop shar grin

Puna wars 1...that is what dem foolish servicemen are ready for. Roasting civilians for wide fish
Re: Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ by Champagnegold: 9:59pm On Oct 21, 2019
just for pussy soldiers dogs shoot sporadically
Re: Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ by mechanics(m): 10:07pm On Oct 21, 2019
This is against the ethics of their profession, I hope they will be arrested.
Re: Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ by Germi9: 10:26pm On Oct 21, 2019
But they Chickened out of the fight against Bokoharam naa
Re: Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ by Jaqenhghar: 11:05pm On Oct 21, 2019
greatbrian:

I still don't understand your point though,but I will say this.

anyone can wear a camo and coz chaos and you guys will conote him as a personnel. The case today as a case study. The news is not even verified yet. And I doubt the credibility of the news. I read a post on this same thread about a guy who said he stays very close to the said place and he didn't head any shot fired. And again the military is no one(s) personal property so an officer can't just tell soldiers under him to go sign a rifle, cover up and enbus to go beat up civilians or should I use the word shoot perhaps kill like the post carried.

If the news is verified and true then I totally condemn such act. Again if I remember the post of mine you were talking if, it was when someone categorically called Nigerian army bad easy to open fire on civilians and the moniker was making the US army look like an angel that I recalled the said operation in Afghanistan where the former Secretary of defence of the united state and a former major general with the marine Mad dog ordered the killing of over 200 Afghanistan kids including kid and there offense was them having a wedding in a mountain like somewhere very far from civilization. And I remember saying it that I don't support killing of civilians except its in the interest of the nation. Coz a threat to the nation no matter how emotional it seems need to be cleared. And if I send a bad body language that day, am very sorry and I don't mean any bad blood or so.
No need to apologize guy. True, anyone can wear the camo but na una dey wear am pass..... and most times na una guys dey do this kind thing. I have hung around your guys and I hear the jokes and the stories of how they maltreated civilians and Im sure you know these things. Make we leave matter. You and I know nothing will change. The country has a culture of always supressing the weak and glorifying oppression. Civilians dey do am to each other talk more of person when dem give gun.
Re: Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ by greatbrian(m): 11:13pm On Oct 21, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

No need to apologize guy. True, anyone can wear the camo but na una dey wear am pass..... and most times na una guys dey do this kind thing. I have hung around your guys and I hear the jokes and the stories of how they maltreated civilians and Im sure you know these things. Make we leave matter. You and I know nothing will change. The country has a culture of always supressing the weak and glorifying oppression. Civilians dey do am to each other talk more of person when dem give gun.

Well I will end by saying this. a soldier is a civilian trained and paid to shoot. And most of this folks who come here to say lots about the army would even do worst if giving the opportunity.

Tnx for the good words above though. Was expecting a harsh response considering the fact civilians will do anything to get at a personnel online.

And if you are chanced, check through one of the post on FP about Abba kyari the super cop bursting the asses of some kidnappers. Over 5 of them were clad in military outfit. If folks like that coz chaos in town won't they refer them as faceless soldiers?
Re: Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ by Jaqenhghar: 11:24pm On Oct 21, 2019
greatbrian:

And about not seeing military when the BH and co attack I guess you are way off point. Truth is every single hour a soldier is dying in borno for a sin he knows ntin about. I lost my school father early this month a 24 years old Lt who was died at his post and that's even one out of over 20 who died that day. I can't count the number of young officers and members of the armed forces I know who HV paid the price with their lives though. But I believe over 10000 men would have gone. Go to the north east or just use your phone to check google and come back to modify this particular post.

And remember this people are somebody's father, mother, son, daughter or friend.

War is never pretty. Its sad but dont you think those lives would have been spared if you guys didnt promote a culture where your ogas are gods? Lets reason guy some soldiers talk as if na civilian fault that they fight with rubber boots and guns that jam. The civilians pay taxes and they also pray for you people. Dem never try? The ones who should take care of you siphon the funds and send you guys out to be cannon fodder. Then somehow its easier to blame civilians because na dem no get power. Sorry for your losses man. I pray for the day we get it right in that shithole. Unfortunately that day may never come with the things I'm seeing
Re: Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ by greatbrian(m): 11:27pm On Oct 21, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

War is never pretty. Its sad but dont you think those lives would have been spared if you guys didnt promote a culture where your ogas are gods? Lets reason guy some soldiers talk as if na civilian fault that they fight with rubber boots and guns that jam. The civilians pay taxes and they also pray for you people. Dem never try? The ones who should take care of you siphon the funds and send you guys out to be cannon fodder. Then somehow its easier to blame civilians because na dem no get power. Sorry for your losses man. I pray for the day we get it right in that shithole. Unfortunately that day may never come with the things I'm seeing

I don't know about siphoning money or whatever what I know his the men of the Nigerian army will fight with whatever they are giving and won't mind paying the price with their lives.

And about treating the superior like gods, I guess that is why there is a chain of command.
Re: Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ by Jaqenhghar: 11:31pm On Oct 21, 2019
greatbrian:

Well I will end by saying this. a soldier is a civilian trained and paid to shoot. And most of this folks who come here to say lots about the army would even do worst if giving the opportunity.

Tnx for the good words above though. Was expecting a harsh response considering the fact civilians will do anything to get at a personnel online.

And if you are chanced, check through one of the post on FP about Abba kyari the super cop bursting the asses of some kidnappers. Over 5 of them were clad in military outfit. If folks like that coz chaos in town won't they refer them as faceless soldiers?
You are right about the bolded sha. grin
You sound like one of the good ones. I hear the Brits and Canadians are looking for experienced fighting men. You might want to look at that. Might be more rewarding.... better than fighting in rain boots wink
Re: Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ by Jaqenhghar: 11:33pm On Oct 21, 2019
greatbrian:

I don't know about siphoning money or whatever what I know his the men of the Nigerian army will fight with whatever they are giving and won't mind paying the price with their lives.

And about treating the superior like gods, I guess that is why there is a chain of command.
I can understand your being cautious with your utterances. I dont expect you to say much about that. Majke we leave matter
Re: Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ by greatbrian(m): 11:39pm On Oct 21, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

You are right about the bolded sha. grin
You sound like one of the good ones. I hear the Brits and Canadians are looking for experienced fighting men. You might want to look at that. Might be more rewarding.... better than fighting in rain boots wink

Am a Nigerian bro and won't switch allegiance. This is my country and I didnt join the army coz I hate what is in front .Nah I joined coz I love this country with all my might and will do anything to protect and keep it from any aggression both internal and external. Won't even mind paying with my live. Some things are worth dying for. And even if the army salary is reduced 10 times to what it is I will still take the NDA form,sign a rifle and engage the enemy In a fire fight.

Bottom line, I know what I want and what I intend fighting for.

And about the rain boot, I don't know about that but I know the quarter master issues the best of the best when it comes to military kit even to steel helmet which is antibullet
Re: Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ by planetx: 12:04am On Oct 22, 2019
greatbrian:

And about not seeing military when the BH and co attack I guess you are way off point. Truth is every single hour a soldier is dying in borno for a sin he knows ntin about. I lost my school father early this month a 24 years old Lt who was died at his post and that's even one out of over 20 who died that day. I can't count the number of young officers and members of the armed forces I know who HV paid the price with their lives though. But I believe over 10000 men would have gone. Go to the north east or just use your phone to check google and come back to modify this particular post.

And remember this people are somebody's father, mother, son, daughter or friend.
Graphic... did that soldier in the second pic stepped on a IED?
Re: Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ by bashir1451(m): 5:44am On Oct 22, 2019
Kylekent59:
If this news is true then there is a problem oo. So just because of a lady that is not yet your wife, but girl friend, what if people told that airforce man that his GF has a boyfriend?

Now a woman had been killed. I wept where I read " and those that ran were shot "

FG should make it official that all staffs should be tested for drugs and have their brains checked.

That officer is a disgrace, they should get a good lawyer, the officer and his GF should be charged with murder and conspiracy.

Officer - murder

GF- conspiracy

I would have blamed the people that were troubling or bullying her but when I remember what I have just written below, then they are both guilty.

I read somewhere that you must not take the law into your hands, if you do, then you are guild and to be held responsible for the act.

Let us now know if he and his GF are above the law.

But there is nothing like Murder in the North Now!!!!
We're using Penal Code over here.
Re: Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ by content208: 6:38am On Oct 22, 2019
madridguy:
Witnesses said the crisis began when a lady, said to be the girlfriend of an officer, was taunted by youths in the neighborhood.

Provoked by the youths’ behaviour, the lady reported the matter to her officer boyfriend, who deployed a truckload of air craftsmen to deal with the culprits.

I weep for Nigeria.

The time of your weeping has just begun.
Re: Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ by Jaqenhghar: 7:28am On Oct 22, 2019
greatbrian:

Am a Nigerian bro and won't switch allegiance. This is my country and I didnt join the army coz I hate what is in front .Nah I joined coz I love this country with all my might and will do anything to protect and keep it from any aggression both internal and external. Won't even mind paying with my live. Some things are worth dying for. And even if the army salary is reduced 10 times to what it is I will still take the NDA form,sign a rifle and engage the enemy In a fire fight.

Bottom line, I know what I want and what I intend fighting for.

And about the rain boot, I don't know about that but I know the quarter master issues the best of the best when it comes to military kit even to steel helmet which is antibullet
There is a lot you really don't know which makes me wonder but hey its your choice

[img]https://media1./images/c9c568123d17815d7d61c39223808305/tenor.gif?itemid=14107521[/img]
Re: Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ by Yujin(m): 7:28am On Oct 22, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
Ipob militants in military uniform
Lol. Says an EmptyCoconutHead. Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ by Talkingoil(m): 8:17am On Oct 22, 2019
madridguy:
Witnesses said the crisis began when a lady, said to be the girlfriend of an officer, was taunted by youths in the neighborhood.

Provoked by the youths’ behaviour, the lady reported the matter to her officer boyfriend, who deployed a truckload of air craftsmen to deal with the culprits.

I weep for Nigeria.

This is crazy, so dating an officer is a ticket to met out brutality on people who offend you? Nigeria
Re: Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ by litaninja(m): 10:30am On Oct 22, 2019
The military that nigerians pay taxes to maintain.
Re: Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ by RALPHOW(m): 1:53pm On Oct 23, 2019
I weep for this Zoo called Country!!
Re: Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ by tyup(m): 12:35pm On Jun 09, 2020
oluxy:

I smell cooked up story.
So he deployed truck of soldiers to a location bcoz of his girl friend call. �

Let me open your eyes people, before a truck of soldiers are deployed to a certain location especially in North east, there are procedures and signs from top till down and the must be signal for that.

Don't let any body deceive you with cooked stories here.

Even so a guy writing he weep for Nigeria bcoz he's deceived n care not to verify before writing.

an Hilux itself is a truck not the mack truck they ride In when going for drills

and sir, signing from head to toe is not important if they get the go ahead from a Warrant officer to go where ever they want to
Re: Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ by tyup(m): 12:41pm On Jun 09, 2020
greatbrian:

You can't even sign your rifle out of the barracks.

Folks won't see this there blood is just too hot to drag the military in mud

how about those soldiers that comes minutes after a colleague calls for back up, what type of signatures do they do undecided
Re: Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ by greatbrian(m): 2:06pm On Jun 09, 2020
tyup:

how about those soldiers that comes minutes after a colleague calls for back up, what type of signatures do they do undecided

I just spoke about signing rifle from the armoury. If you ain't on duty you can't sign out a rifle and even if you are on duty and sign out a rifle, you must not leave ur duty post till your duty is over

Backup is different when u radio the nearest Road block or check point for distress its a different thing
Re: Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ by tyup(m): 10:22pm On Jun 09, 2020
greatbrian:

I just spoke about signing rifle from the armoury. If you ain't on duty you can't sign out a rifle and even if you are on duty and sign out a rifle, you must not leave ur duty post till your duty is over

Backup is different when u radio the nearest Road block or check point for distress its a different thing

ion really know if I seem to understand you.....but there was this certain day there was a rift between a soldier and some tout smwia in market area and the guy radioed his colleagues at the barracks I'm talking about Leumack cantonment, they gathered themselves n left in 2 hilux vans. that isn't backup from a Road block but right inside the barracks or maybe I'll just say different barracks different laws
Re: Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ by greatbrian(m): 10:36pm On Jun 09, 2020
tyup:

ion really know if I seem to understand you.....but there was this certain day there was a rift between a soldier and some tout smwia in market area and the guy radioed his colleagues at the barracks I'm talking about Leumack cantonment, they gathered themselves n left in 2 hilux vans. that isn't backup from a Road block but right inside the barracks or maybe I'll just say different barracks different laws

I understand u bro and we are saying the same thing. I believe they can't go out slinging their rifles except the ones on duty.

My point is in the article they were like the soldiers took their rifles and shot at the unarmed civilians and am like it doesn't sound sensible coz no soldier is allowed to go out with rifle unless u r on duty and duly signed from the armoury. And when u r on duty, u are to remain in your duty post till its over. About the back up, its a normal thing
Re: Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ by tyup(m): 10:44pm On Jun 09, 2020
greatbrian:

I understand u bro and we are saying the same thing. I believe they can't go out slinging their rifles except the ones on duty.

My point is in the article they were like the soldiers took their rifles and shot at the unarmed civilians and am like it doesn't sound sensible coz no soldier is allowed to go out with rifle unless u r on duty and duly signed from the armoury. And when u r on duty, u are to remain in your duty post till its over. About the back up, its a normal thing

Ok gotten now n it's nice learning from you.....would like to ask some more few Military career questions if really don't mind
Re: Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ by greatbrian(m): 10:47pm On Jun 09, 2020
tyup:

Ok gotten now n it's nice learning from you.....would like to ask some more few Military career questions if really don't mind

As long as they aint questions I won't wanna answer on a public platform, why not.
Re: Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ by tyup(m): 10:49pm On Jun 09, 2020
greatbrian:

As long as they aint questions I won't wanna answer on a public platform, why not.

aiit man it's on my profile pg maybe I'll just tag ur moniker there
Re: Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ by greatbrian(m): 10:34am On Jun 10, 2020
tyup:

aiit man it's on my profile pg maybe I'll just tag ur moniker there

Copy that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) / Man Causes Accident While Being Robbed By 'One Chance' Operators In Abuja.Photos / We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.