Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ (50568 Views)

Gunmen Kill Woman In Enugu Community / Ritualists In Delta Gang Rape, Kill Woman, Remove Her Eyes & Private Parts / Ghanaian Police Officer's Girlfriend Found Dead, Hanged In His Room (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ by SouthSouth1914: 4:27pm On Oct 21, 2019
Re: Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ by arodavoo(m): 4:28pm On Oct 21, 2019
This is sad and heartbreaking. You killed the hope of some family, because of one useless lady that as two other boyfriends..

Check my profile to learn importation from china, Turkey, Uk, USA and malaysia
Re: Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ by cybriz82(m): 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2019
Upon say my area dey close to mabera i didnt heard about any shooting or killing... undecided
Re: Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ by Adewale1603(m): 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2019
The victims were shot dead, what autopsy you want to perform on the dead bodies again
Re: Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ by bmdmix: 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2019
if u voted for incompetence enjoy, if u didn't am sorry u in this shit with us

Re: Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 21, 2019
madridguy:
Witnesses said the crisis began when a lady, said to be the girlfriend of an officer, was taunted by youths in the neighborhood.

Provoked by the youths’ behaviour, the lady reported the matter to her officer boyfriend, who deployed a truckload of air craftsmen to deal with the culprits.

I weep for Nigeria.
we are getting to the Nigeria of our dream. bubu is leading us there gradually
Re: Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ by Mightyhaiz: 4:30pm On Oct 21, 2019
madridguy:
Witnesses said the crisis began when a lady, said to be the girlfriend of an officer, was taunted by youths in the neighborhood.

Provoked by the youths’ behaviour, the lady reported the matter to her officer boyfriend, who deployed a truckload of air craftsmen to deal with the culprits.

I weep for Nigeria.
u Neva start,..weep dey come cheesy
Re: Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ by naijaauction100: 4:30pm On Oct 21, 2019
Women!!!!!
Re: Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ by oluxy(m): 4:32pm On Oct 21, 2019
dre11:

Soldiers storm Sokoto slum, kill mother of 7, student for ‘taunting officer’s girlfriend’

https://dailynigerian.com/soldiers-storm-sokoto-slum-kill-mother-of-7-one-other-for-taunting-officers-girlfriend/

I smell cooked up story.
So he deployed truck of soldiers to a location bcoz of his girl friend call. �

Let me open your eyes people, before a truck of soldiers are deployed to a certain location especially in North east, there are procedures and signs from top till down and the must be signal for that.

Don't let any body deceive you with cooked stories here.

Even so a guy writing he weep for Nigeria bcoz he's deceived n care not to verify before writing.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ by Chedas: 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2019
This is bad! Bad bad MJ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ by Angelfrost(m): 4:35pm On Oct 21, 2019
We all know there's no way Nigerian Airforce is accepting this news... It will surely be refuted.

Watch and see how the victims will suddenly become Boko Haram sympathizers.
Re: Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ by nom44311: 4:35pm On Oct 21, 2019
Shithole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ by Chuzoetoh(m): 4:36pm On Oct 21, 2019
ZOO...
Re: Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ by Jaqenhghar: 4:37pm On Oct 21, 2019
greatbrian:
I hope this is not true.

If it is, am not in support of such
In previous posts you have supported this kinda behaviour nah. You have even tried to justify it using weak examples like that of the ongoing war in Afghanistan. What changed?
Re: Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ by Orissodiq: 4:38pm On Oct 21, 2019
. Please don't kill the soldier ooo..... Just send him to sambisa front line alone.

Re: Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ by MedicH: 4:40pm On Oct 21, 2019
Where else if not in the zoo.
Re: Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2019
A country where Buhari and Atiku were the front runners, can I pretend like I'm shocked?
Re: Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ by Hedonisco: 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2019
greatbrian:
I hope this is not true.

So this lame, lukewarm response is all you can cough out? You're not in support of such and then? So case closed? What should now happen to the cowardly, undisciplined and unprofessional bastards who committed this atrocity?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ by lereinter(m): 4:44pm On Oct 21, 2019
For taunting an ashawo

They killed armless people

This is horrible

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ by Seamtri(m): 4:44pm On Oct 21, 2019
Are u kidding me?
Re: Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ by BlackfireX: 4:49pm On Oct 21, 2019
I have to agree with that crazy nnamdi KANU.....

Nigeria is a zooa
Re: Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ by Saintp(m): 4:51pm On Oct 21, 2019
An average Nigerian is an oppressor. Why did the girl call soldiers? Because she wants to oppress others. When a Nigerian has money, he/she will use the money to opress others, when they have power, they use it for oppression. I'm not surprised one bit
Re: Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ by Best9000(m): 4:53pm On Oct 21, 2019
Nigeria is a waste period
Re: Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ by Risingblue008(m): 4:54pm On Oct 21, 2019
This soldiers r boko haram oo,I swear,just NCOs of puna, proooblemmm
Re: Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ by Best9000(m): 4:54pm On Oct 21, 2019
BlackfireX:
I have to agree with that crazy nnamdi KANU.....

Nigeria is a zooa

Then you must be crazy too
Re: Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ by Donkalio: 4:55pm On Oct 21, 2019
nothing smelling punna no go cause.
R.I.P TO THE DEAD
Re: Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ by Nostradamus: 4:57pm On Oct 21, 2019
Those two f00lz in that other thread,Mrmicholo and kingazubuike should cum and see their colleagues.
Re: Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ by pacespot(m): 5:01pm On Oct 21, 2019
This incidence truly explains why SARS are always going after the young men, because they believe these young men are competing with them with their girlfriends. On top of pvssy, you wasted two potentially innocent lives like that.

And these soldiers and SARS officers would stand no chance If they are to go one-on-one on fist-fighting with an average street boy, but for the guns in their hands. The weapons that are meant to protect the lives of civilians are now being used as objects of molestation.

But I notice that this sort of atrocities are always committed against the poor people, Nigerians have no regards for the lives of the poor, little wonder people are always fighting hard to leave poverty in this country. Because not only that you will be discriminated against if you're poor, but also your life is in constant danger in this hellish country. I'm quite sure those military officers would have tempered patience if it were to be the rich neighbourhood they were going to raid, but a slum dweller's life is regarded as nothing to them.

Nigeria is on a time-bomb indeed!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ by BENARI: 5:03pm On Oct 21, 2019
greatbrian:
I hope this is not true.

Which kind yeye talk be this?

Make one wonder what you support.

You're talking about no supporting like it is even worth considering support for.

Something tells me you're a uniform zombie yourself with a near dead conscience.
Re: Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ by webcrawlers00: 5:04pm On Oct 21, 2019
Still Seeking Admission
Delta State Polytechnic Oghara has released their admission list...so for those who partook in the 2019/2020 post utme check now for your name and see if you have been admitted follow the link below

http://www.ogharapoly.edu.ng/application/

Dont know how to check the admission list follow these short steps/procedures

i. go to the url http://www.ogharapoly.edu.ng/application/
ii.At the upper left section fill in your details..(application id)
iii.You can find that on the form given to you by the school or possibly the cafe where you where registered (skip this if you already know how)
iv.At the column for password the cafe or school would provide that for you
v.Then click Login..

congrats if you have been admitted if not wait for the 2nd batch release or if unfortunate enough wait for the release of spat form

The Nigerian Military portal has now been released (Navy and Army) excluding the Air force
read more through the link below>>

https://webcrawlerdomain..com/2019/10/seeking-admission.html
Re: Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ by 3kay945(m): 5:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
Animals in uniform.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse / Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) / Kidnapper Evans’ Lawyer Loses Court Case, To Pay N500,000 Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.