Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife (40559 Views)

Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Their Second Son's Naming Ceremony In Jordan / Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko And I: The True Story – Somadina Adinma, Actor / Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Private Dinner With Team, Extend Remarks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife by GistMore3: 3:15pm On Oct 21, 2019
With 40 years difference in age, Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels, has been repeatedly vilified by all and sundry over her marriage to billionaire businessman and lawyer, Prince Ned Nwoko. And people’s shock over the marriage turned to bewilderment when the then-teenager, now 20 years was initiated into the billionaire’s traditional cult for women, the Aniocha’s women’s cult which is presumed to keep a woman away from ever marrying another man or engaging in any extramarital or face some dire consequences.

Here’s is the excerpt of her response to questions sent to her in Dubai through her media manager, Ifetayo Adeniyi by Potpourri, shedding light on the initiation and other intimate things about her husband and life.

Your (Regina Daniel) initiation into Aniocha women’s cult, what does it entail?

First of all, I will not call it an initiation, it is more like being welcome to womanhood and for you to be part of that group. It’s an elite group, you must be married and be a woman of substance. I will say I’m even privileged to be part of that group.

As a billionaire’s wife do you still play with your age mates?

Well, I have never actually liked hanging out with my age mates. I go for people that are far older than me so I could learn something from them or people who are bellow so I could teach them something and being married to my husband hasn’t stopped me from relating with those people.

What do you love most about your husband (Ned Nwoko)?

His honesty. He’s the most honest person I have ever met. In short, I love his honesty.

What’s the next level for you (Regina Daniel) as an actress?

Business, producing, directing and of course, Hollywood.

What are the things marriage has robbed you of?

I can’t think of anything because when I was single, my life was always about acting, schooling and I didn’t have time for a party but now that I’m married I could go out for parties. I can even say I’m more privileged to have more opportunities now to do things than when I was single.

Can you (Regina Daniels) leave acting at the behest of your husband?

The question is, will he ask me to leave acting? First of all, I never thought about that but the man I married will never ask me to leave what I love.

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2019/10/regina-daniels-opens-up-on-her-initiation-into-aniocha-womens-cult/amp/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife by GistMore3: 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
Re: Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife by Bewiseedet(m): 3:20pm On Oct 21, 2019
U die the very day u allow another man chop your kpekus.

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife by adewest1999(m): 3:24pm On Oct 21, 2019
grin
Re: Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife by CANDYDADDY(m): 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2019
You are not a woman of substance and it a total lie that you love to hang out with older man to learn something from them like you claimed up there

It just all camouflaged to ripe and suck the life out of the man's wealth,and it all obviously shown by your mother's bad parental responsibility

122 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife by GistMore7: 4:24am On Oct 22, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife by GistGoViral: 8:14am On Oct 22, 2019
cool
Re: Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife by chinwezdasilva: 12:04pm On Oct 22, 2019
CANDYDADDY:
You are not a woman of substance and it a total lie that you love to hang out with older man to learn something from them like you claimed up there

It just all camouflaged to ripe and suck the life out of the man's wealth,and it all obviously shown by your mother's bad parental responsibility

You no get joy, but come to think of it na marriage abi na ur heart, how you take know say she dey lie... Hate everywhere I'm just minding my business

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife by IjebuWarrior: 12:54pm On Oct 22, 2019
Dis mumu pikin wey don sell her substance to Etiebele demon. The old man don use her finish.

Adan de ooo, Alaroye eye... angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife by one1prax(m): 12:54pm On Oct 22, 2019
why she no go love her life? She's married to a billionaire, damn

/.......

Promo alert! For 13k only, get your professional website/blog. contact via signatue[red writing below]
Re: Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife by bobokeshington: 12:55pm On Oct 22, 2019
cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife by RenHub: 12:55pm On Oct 22, 2019
Aunty take several seat jare shocked you love his honesty?? A Nigerian politician is honest grin

Call for our 500w mobile power bank with 250AH inbuilt lithium ion battery for your TV, sound system, PCs and lightings for up to 12hours uptime

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife by PheelzAlmighty: 12:56pm On Oct 22, 2019
Awon gold digger grin

6 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife by Abbeyme: 12:56pm On Oct 22, 2019
lol
Re: Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 22, 2019
Money is good Sha grin
Re: Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife by Alexaonfleek: 12:56pm On Oct 22, 2019
Her life,her choice
Re: Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife by Fisher007: 12:56pm On Oct 22, 2019
Hmm where should I start from.

This is a case of peadophilla in a subtle manner. The man could not marry regina’s mother, who is close to his age. Instead he married his own daughters age mate.

With money, especially embezzled money, he married 6 ladies who are always younger in a descending manner. He is just a rich paedophile exploring his fantasies over the years.

Now for her, her mother is just heartless, no matter how all you poverty stricken people on nairaland sees this as love. If you have a daughter, give her out to your grandfather‘s age mate and make sure he is poor. Then come and tell me this is love. In uncle’s case he is rich and that is the blinding effects on most people.

The annoying part is that she will now turn to a role model for the younger ones coming in the next generation. She will become a motivational speaker to your future daughers. Inspiring them in her slutty, gold digging skills and then rap it up with a career in the movie industry.

Inside life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife by TheExecutioner: 12:56pm On Oct 22, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:57pm On Oct 22, 2019
You'd also love my honesty if I was a billionaire wink

13 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife by notoriousbabe: 12:58pm On Oct 22, 2019
40 years difference? shocked shocked shocked omo na her ancestor she married o

5 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife by BizLifeE: 12:58pm On Oct 22, 2019
That is your life... Not anybody's else. Please enjoy it while it lasts.

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife by Onyi22(f): 12:59pm On Oct 22, 2019
cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2019
Consolation award sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife by meelorlah(f): 1:01pm On Oct 22, 2019
What do I gain if I don't mind business in this matter

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife by anambraamaka: 1:01pm On Oct 22, 2019
Ok
Re: Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife by Hotzone(m): 1:01pm On Oct 22, 2019
That moment wey u Dey form broke fine boy and ur pretty main chick dey one corner yanking off one Kekebus dude for indomie dinner

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife by notoriousbabe: 1:02pm On Oct 22, 2019
PheelzAlmighty:
Awon gold digger grin
no mind her. Baba nla gold digger

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife by slopolite: 1:02pm On Oct 22, 2019
Bewiseedet:
U die the very day u allow another man chop your kpekus.

If I hear... Women will always have their way... Olden days charm no fit work for computer. See am here.. https://youtu.be/qkOELwZzVfc
Re: Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife by ihustlehard: 1:04pm On Oct 22, 2019
grin
the movie industry can't pay her what the man gives her

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife by cindyspice: 1:06pm On Oct 22, 2019
Nothing beats an intelligent answer. I like your style Regina. You will never regret this decision. Trust me, it's the best... better than olosho..ing!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sammie Okposo's Family Confirms Death / Davido Kisses His Daughter, Imade, Spends Time With Baby Mama (Photo, Video) / Anna Banner Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.