Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,909 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife (40571 Views)

Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Their Second Son's Naming Ceremony In Jordan / Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko And I: The True Story – Somadina Adinma, Actor / Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Private Dinner With Team, Extend Remarks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife by emmabest2000(m): 1:06pm On Oct 22, 2019
Bewiseedet:
U die the very day u allow another man chop your kpekus.

It’s the same with every married women

That’s why we have a lots of walking dead women in this world

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife by Bewiseedet(m): 1:07pm On Oct 22, 2019
Is still the work oo
slopolite:

If I hear... Women will always have their way... Olden days charm no fit work for computer. See am here.. https://youtu.be/qkOELwZzVfc
Re: Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife by awetaiye2015: 1:09pm On Oct 22, 2019
Look at them like O! father, O! Daughter.. u never know watin u do urself. Ur eye go clear in 10 years time wey baba no go fit meet up bed service again.
Na then u go dey find me dey come...
Re: Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife by peculiar111(f): 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2019
Go GIRL..........enjoy it while it last
Re: Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife by bleskid: 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2019
chinwezdasilva:

You no get joy, but come to think of it na marriage abi na ur heart, how you take know say she dey lie... Hate everywhere I'm just minding my business
your nyrash I short waka how you take.note she hating ,, she saying kpogutwa twawoooo
Re: Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife by Sonnobax15(m): 1:14pm On Oct 22, 2019
undecided It's such a pity that we are now living in a shameless world...all 4 d mula.
Re: Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife by millyDG: 1:16pm On Oct 22, 2019
40 years is a huge gap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife by Ajibade123(m): 1:16pm On Oct 22, 2019
I still don't believe all of this girl story...as in she is just 20 married to a man in his sixties

anyway see you can make money from your farming business
https://explicitsuccess.com/best-way-to-make-money-farming/
Re: Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife by Bewiseedet(m): 1:22pm On Oct 22, 2019
Hahahahaahha. Ghost mode
emmabest2000:

It’s the same with every married women
That’s why we have a lots of walking dead women in this world

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife by Intrepid01(m): 1:23pm On Oct 22, 2019
The way this people use BILLIONNAIRE for any seemingly doing fine person is funny....Nwoke is not a billionaire , infact there are very few billionaires in Nigeria and Africa. Ask forbes...rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife by Whobedatte(m): 1:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
Intrepid01:
The way this people use BILLIONNAIRE for any seemingly doing fine person is funny....Nwoke is not a billionaire , infact there are very few billionaires in Nigeria and Africa. Ask forbes...rubbish
Forbes rating is billionaire in dollars not nairaBTW
We are Hiring Drivers
Salary: N50,000
Visit our office: SOL Drive, Southern View Estate, Km19 Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lagos
Or call: 07082444642
Re: Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife by jaxxy(m): 1:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
Nice responses tho.
Re: Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife by Tarabye: 1:33pm On Oct 22, 2019
Re: Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife by Olodo24: 1:35pm On Oct 22, 2019
Hollywood my brown ass
Re: Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife by kobosmart(m): 1:38pm On Oct 22, 2019
grin I had that dream again where I enter this regina daniels by force when she dey bath
Her ass cheeks were so soft,her pvssy was so tight, her muffled screams were so sensual and the water was so warm
angry only for me to open eye say NEPA don cut light and heat wan kill person
Re: Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife by 12345baba(m): 1:41pm On Oct 22, 2019
Ana ekwuyeli
Re: Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife by MackDams(m): 1:42pm On Oct 22, 2019
re
Re: Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife by MackDams(m): 1:49pm On Oct 22, 2019
wqs
Re: Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife by MichaelUweh(m): 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2019
chinwezdasilva:

You no get joy, but come to think of it na marriage abi na ur heart, how you take know say she dey lie... Hate everywhere I'm just minding my business
but how would she be happy when in the next 10yrs the guy skin would be so twisted like that of a person that suffered from fire burnt. Forget she is a scammer, only after the Man's hard earned money. All na wash in tekno voice.....
Re: Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 22, 2019
CANDYDADDY:
You are not a woman of substance and it a total lie that you love to hang out with older man to learn something from them like you claimed up there

It just all camouflaged to ripe and suck the life out of the man's wealth,and it all obviously shown by your mother's bad parental responsibility
She made her choice to be with Ned. Life is all about choices.
Re: Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife by deolurexy1(m): 2:05pm On Oct 22, 2019
CANDYDADDY:
You are not a woman of substance and it a total lie that you love to hang out with older man to learn something from them like you claimed up there

It just all camouflaged to ripe and suck the life out of the man's wealth,and it all obviously shown by your mother's bad parental responsibility
Hater alert
Re: Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife by Zimbola7: 2:07pm On Oct 22, 2019
[s]
IjebuWarrior:
Dis mumu pikin wey don sell her substance to Etiebele demon. The old man don use her finish.

Adan de ooo, Alaroye eye... angry

[/s]
Re: Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife by musarlow(m): 2:11pm On Oct 22, 2019
I'm honest too.
You love his money, simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife by thatigboman: 2:15pm On Oct 22, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
You'd also love my honesty if I was a billionaire wink
are u not honest?
Re: Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 22, 2019
Re: Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife by spencekat(m): 2:23pm On Oct 22, 2019
dilodavid:
She made her choice to be with Ned. Life is all about choices.
Exactly! Relationship is by choice and not by force.
Re: Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife by yeyeosoronga: 2:24pm On Oct 22, 2019
He looks at her with love in his eyes sha.
More happiness in their marriage
Re: Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife by chinwezdasilva: 2:33pm On Oct 22, 2019
MichaelUweh:
but how would she be happy when in the next 10yrs the guy skin would be so twisted like that of a person that suffered from fire burnt. Forget she is a scammer, only after the Man's hard earned money. All na wash in tekno voice.....

Let her just worry of that, and what makes you think he worked hard for that money
Re: Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife by bukatyne(f): 2:43pm On Oct 22, 2019
Interesting answers.
Re: Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife by Freeman50(m): 2:45pm On Oct 22, 2019
Aniocha in delta state and Onitsha in Anambra state are practicing same tradition. In Aniocha they call it "Otu odu" while on Onitsha is "Odu". Such initiation is to welcome you to womanhood. Such member can never sleep with another man rather than the husband. If another man sleeps with you, you will definitely run mad. Its practiced in some parts of Enugu, but theirs is once you get married to the son of the soil.... You will never cheat on him.

Her man is aging and she's still young. Hope this young Lady (Regina) can still cope with his husband (Nwoko) in 5- 10years to come.
Re: Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife by Candycrushy(f): 2:52pm On Oct 22, 2019
Good for her
Re: Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife by Ryan03(f): 2:59pm On Oct 22, 2019
CANDYDADDY:

see how hatred has blinded you, show me where she said she like hanging out with older "men"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic / Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Traditional Wedding Photos / Uche Maduagwu Creates Scene At The Market While Demanding Justice For Sylvester

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.