Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,487 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

My Monthly Income And Expenditure Please I Need Advice - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Monthly Income And Expenditure Please I Need Advice (5817 Views)

How My Monthly Salary Is Used On Foodstuff Only / What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? / My Wife Is A Cheat. I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Monthly Income And Expenditure Please I Need Advice by Rubbiish(m): 9:44pm On Oct 23, 2019
IamR:

Hmmmnn! I can see where your inability to save money lies now. Quite apart from the bolded words, I need to tell you that you are living above your means.
How is he living above his means?
Re: My Monthly Income And Expenditure Please I Need Advice by MiseryHimself: 9:12pm On Oct 24, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
It's really not easy being a man. Fathers need to be celebrated better biko

tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: My Monthly Income And Expenditure Please I Need Advice by MiseryHimself: 9:16pm On Oct 24, 2019
sisisioge:
Oh my! You have 3 kids with that income and still spend 15,500 on church monthly? Please it's been established that tithing is not by force.

Also, there are some white buses at Baale in iyana oworo that charge about 200 to VI. Please try them.

It is very well.

@bolded.

Decrees of sisisioge? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Monthly Income And Expenditure Please I Need Advice by MiseryHimself: 9:47pm On Oct 24, 2019
Ginaz:
Men now rely on their wives income to push the family going. Na wa. And later they will say it’s a man’s world . grin

I salute men that take care of the family without stressing their wives. REAL MEN.

Is it a woman's world?
Re: My Monthly Income And Expenditure Please I Need Advice by 0neal(m): 9:09am On Oct 25, 2019
@op you know best the areas you need to cut spending, but I just want to say...

PLEASE, hang your boot, dont score another goal

focus your energy in giving your three kids the best,

while you work on having multiple streams of income.

Best wishes

1 Like

Re: My Monthly Income And Expenditure Please I Need Advice by ADUKKY(f): 10:23am On Oct 25, 2019
I can see rice 8k. Why consume that much rice on a monthly basis? I have a family of 5 too which includes 3 adults and half bag of rice lasts 2 months. Look into feeding and see what you can reduce from there.
Consider what goes to the church too. Why give and then go home complaining? Reduce offering for now, cut development fee until you sef don develop.
Madam should also find something doing, present economy of Nigeria requires both husband and wife to put their resources together except you are dangote, otedola and co. Funnily their women work.

1 Like

Re: My Monthly Income And Expenditure Please I Need Advice by faithfull18(f): 11:26am On Oct 25, 2019
It is well o, whatever you do, don't cut your tithe out. You can remove developmental fee .

Buy foodstuffs ahead in bulk esp when it's cheaper and ensure your wife and kids don't waste food.

Don't you have colleagues who drive and can drop you off along the road once a while

For cable Sub, go for cheaper options or patronise a reseller like yours truly.

1 Like

Re: My Monthly Income And Expenditure Please I Need Advice by cooooooks(m): 2:36pm On Nov 05, 2019
Eat less rice, replace with other grains.

Have VERY cheap meals at least 3 times a day. Meals like potato and palm oil; rice and 1 meat; rice and vegetables, etc.

Buy cheap cuts of meat like chicken back, chicken liver, etc.

Wife has to be earning. She can start with selling at home, or cleaning or teaching or anything but she has to bring in money.

You ABSOLUTELY have to save at least N10,000 every month.

Instinged:
Here is my monthly expenditure every month for every year.
I hardly meet up so i end up taking loans, so i want to know if am
the one over spending or how..
I seems not to understand myself, salary will be paid in few days
and i cant even meet up with some of these expenses.
I have FIVE(5) major places my money goes to
1. FOOD 2. TRANSPORTATION 3. CHURCH 4. SCHOOL 5. HOUSE

SALARY/INCOME PER MONTH
EXPENDITURE BY DEFAULT

EXPENDITURE PER MONTH

1. FOOD;
No swallow??
RICE 8000 reduce your rice intake. Eat other grains.
BEANS 3000
SPAG 1000
SEMO 1500
YAM 3000
P. WATER 2000
SOUP 12OOO
BREAD 2000
TOOTHPASTE 350
WSHING SOAP/OMO 1500
BATHING SOAP 2000

2. TRANSPORTATION
OWORO SHOKI TO VI (MON-FRI) 8000
CHURCH 1000
OTHERS(VISITATION) 2000

3. CHURCH
[TITHE 10,000
OFFERING 2500
OTHERS( CHURCH DEV) 3000

4. SCHOOL
FEES FOR 3KIDS 22500 PER MONTH
BISCUIT 2000 CARTON
MILK/MILO 4000
INDOMIE 3000
JUICE 2000

5. HOUSE
RENT 21000 PER MONTH
NEPA 3000
GoTv 2000

Thank You

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Husband Or Boyfriend Travelling With Condoms / Pictorial Guide To Good/bad Parenting ;D / Working On Your Husband's Weaknesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.