Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,402 members, 7,954,589 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:53 PM

Need An Executive Bus From Lagos To Ilorin - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need An Executive Bus From Lagos To Ilorin (785 Views)

My Road Trip To Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria (Pictures) / Woman Hijacks Commercial Bus From Lagos Driver (Video, Photo) / Federal Bridge That Links Saki To Ilorin Collapses (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need An Executive Bus From Lagos To Ilorin by independent1988(m): 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2019
Good afternoon my people, a friend is getting married in Ilorin, Kwara state next month which I and some other friends need to attend.
The problem now is we need executive bus with AC that can take us from Lagos directly to Ilorin
Have search the Major transport companies in Lagos non of them ply Lagos-Ilorin.
Please if you know any and the location(bus stop) please kindly help.
Thanks.
Re: Need An Executive Bus From Lagos To Ilorin by nelson7777: 8:18pm On Oct 22, 2019
independent1988:
Good afternoon my people, a friend is getting married in Ilorin, Kwara state next month which I and some other friends need to attend.
The problem now is we need executive bus with AC that can take us from Lagos directly to Ilorin
Have search the Major transport companies in Lagos non of them ply Lagos-Ilorin.
Please if you know any and the location(bus stop) please kindly help.
Thanks.

A sienna will be more available, unless
You guys r more than 6
Re: Need An Executive Bus From Lagos To Ilorin by nelson7777: 8:17pm On Oct 23, 2019
Re: Need An Executive Bus From Lagos To Ilorin by kunzzy4me(m): 8:43pm On Oct 23, 2019
I have hummer bus that can take you guys to Ilorin with full AC...call 08036035069

(1) (Reply)

List Of Visa Free Countries For Nigerian Passport Holders / Please How Do I Get To CHAMS, Lagos Digital Village At Alausa Ikeja. / Who Lives In Germany Please? I Need Your Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.