Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

List Of Visa Free Countries For Nigerian Passport Holders - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / List Of Visa Free Countries For Nigerian Passport Holders (751 Views)

Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders / My Trip To Fiji And Travel Tips For Nigerian Passport Holders / UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

List Of Visa Free Countries For Nigerian Passport Holders by Nawaaoh: 7:34am On Dec 01, 2019
Would you like to travel abroad but worried about visa?? Read on..

Nigerian citizens and holders of Nigerian passport can visit certain countries without visas because these countries do not require a visa upon entry if you travel with your Nigerian passport.

Currently, there are 45 visa free countries for holders of Nigerian International passport. See the list through the link below

https://www.mazechmedia.com/2019/11/list-of-visa-free-countries-for-nigerian-passport-holders/

Re: List Of Visa Free Countries For Nigerian Passport Holders by viyon02: 9:15am On Dec 01, 2019
nice one

(1) (Reply)

Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Accident Claims 18 Lives (photos) / Italian Town Of Teora Will Pay Your Rent If You Choose To Live There / I Aspire To Live In The UK, What Advice Do You Have For Me? I Need This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.