Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating (56097 Views)

University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam / Lecturer Stands On A Table To Invigilate During Exam In A Private University / Cows Storm University Of Jos During Exam Period (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating by Okoroawusa: 8:07am On Oct 22, 2019
How will this stop cheating in exams?
Re: Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating by Trisha563(f): 8:08am On Oct 22, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating by mercyviv(f): 8:08am On Oct 22, 2019
Like it or not, even if you asked Nigerian students to wear helmet on their heads, exam malpractices will still happen! Something I learned is that ; "BOOK WEY NO ENTER HEAD, WILL ENTER EXAM HALL!" grin
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating by olisaEze(m): 8:08am On Oct 22, 2019
Nor try Nigerians o! Aba boiz be like; "buy 2 exam cartons and get one free Indian used, straight from Chinaā€¯! grin

4 Likes

Re: Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating by mechanics(m): 8:10am On Oct 22, 2019
Hmmmmm.
Re: Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating by Drosonogasta(m): 8:13am On Oct 22, 2019
Na this one kul pass for cheating bcus the invigilators no go fit read ya facial expression wen una arrange unasef diagonally.
Re: Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating by fergie001: 8:14am On Oct 22, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

It simply shows all what the lecturers have been teaching them is, not to 'think outside the box'.
India is another good example of a glorified shithole.
They try so much to keep abreast with top world countries, but the negative gravities pulling them down are severe.
World's seventh largest economy, a glorified shithole?

They have their own problems ooo but shithole?
I beg to disagree....

2 Likes

Re: Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating by RICHOLAC(m): 8:15am On Oct 22, 2019
In the other hand, It is to tell you that naija is still a baby in cheating exploration, they might as well use sac bag_nonsense and india!
Re: Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating by Sonnobax15(m): 8:15am On Oct 22, 2019
grin Funny indians...maybe they haven't heard of the "BOMB"....Bombing system which normally involves squeezing a piece of paper and passing it over to the next person....btw cha,who sharp go still cheat successfully cha.
Re: Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating by pauladonis(m): 8:16am On Oct 22, 2019
Thinking inside the box grin
Re: Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating by MedicH: 8:18am On Oct 22, 2019
Nigerian students see nothing wrong with exam malpractiice. The abnormal is the norm here. Like 10,000 people contributing 1bn# to build a church then stay there to conduct deliverance for job.

1 Like

Re: Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating by pyro62(m): 8:19am On Oct 22, 2019
Na even woman be invigilator.. This hall over sweet joor..
Re: Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating by Nuclear99(m): 8:20am On Oct 22, 2019
Kingpinukecy:
grin grin grin Lwkmd. abeg I like this kind implementation, make dem carry am come naija abeg
De will still cheat
Re: Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating by sheller(m): 8:24am On Oct 22, 2019
Donald95:
I wonder how my friend Ayo the coconut head from Ya-riba would have passed if this was applied in my school.

He is only good at deceiving girls to sex

haha :-) :-)

1 Like

Re: Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating by thundafire: 8:24am On Oct 22, 2019
I trust Nigerians nd my fellow expo crew we for just write expo full dey side of dey cardboard then watch as we smile
Re: Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating by geezynoni: 8:26am On Oct 22, 2019
Kendumazy:
Lol. Indians are smart people too. If this method works there, then it will work in Nigeria schools too. The only limitation in Nigeria schools for this method is that, there are always much students in Nigeria examination halls and as such, students will cheat. Only suitable for few numbers of students in an examination hall.
This measure no smart at all,since cheating is not limited to copying another person's booklet
Re: Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating by kheny12(m): 8:26am On Oct 22, 2019
namiji2598:
INDIA and NIGERIA which is more of a shithole
like for Nigeria
share for india
kindly tell us that you want cheap like and share don't use shithole to cover.
Re: Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating by nnaeyes6: 8:28am On Oct 22, 2019
Nigerians can easily manipulate this one. Nigeria I know and this indomie generation can summon their great grandparents through the box what u will hear wil be "aunty, I don finish"
Ask Benin witch if I de lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating by sulasa07(m): 8:30am On Oct 22, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

It simply shows all what the lecturers have been teaching them is, not to 'think outside the box'.
India is another good example of a glorified shithole.
They try so much to keep abreast with top world countries, but the negative gravities pulling them down are severe.
Over population is a very bad thing,
Truly,O didn't know what was wrong with Nigeria b4 but now,that Ive known that Nigeria is the most populated Nation in Africa,I now know where exactly our problem evolved from
Nigeria=India, India=Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating by pointstores(m): 8:31am On Oct 22, 2019
Nawa
Re: Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating by Alexanity(m): 8:34am On Oct 22, 2019
If this one enter Naija, na then you go see student pay for their box a day before a exam and have the kpolie loaded inside it, they can even replace the screen with a smart screen trust Nigerians they'd break all protocols
Re: Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating by femmoy(m): 8:35am On Oct 22, 2019
no joy for these guys when it involves exam
Re: Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating by magzey: 8:37am On Oct 22, 2019
gift01:
just tape your bullets to the cardboard. a sharp student prepares for all scenario
And they will ask you to exchange cardboard with other dept course mates grin grin
Re: Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating by TemmyT002(m): 8:39am On Oct 22, 2019
The cheating must have been too much for them to handle
Re: Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating by namiji2598: 8:40am On Oct 22, 2019
kheny12:
kindly tell us that you want cheap like and share don't use shithole to cover.
I need am
Re: Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating by nauto5: 8:54am On Oct 22, 2019
Naso
Re: Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 22, 2019
In Nairaland voices of many,. Chaiii!

Re: Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating by luluosas(m): 8:57am On Oct 22, 2019
Any measure to stop exam malpractices is welcomed
Re: Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 22, 2019
Abeg who again saw the Headline as;

""""Indian Students Wear Boxers On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating""

At first Glance
Re: Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating by TGMISKY(m): 9:00am On Oct 22, 2019
Which kind life be this
Re: Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating by Iceberg3: 9:03am On Oct 22, 2019
Idea or a mallamic indian sophisticated coneheaded structure

grin grin
lzaa immhotep bastardmod adaibeku

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating by Awe4luv(m): 9:04am On Oct 22, 2019
Donald95:
I wonder how my friend Ayo the coconut head from Ya-riba would have passed if this was applied in my school.

He is only good at deceiving girls to sex
ok....you have made your point, but y should u use Ayo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Best Primary Schools In Lagos / 10 Most Influential Books Of All Time / He Doesn't Want To Attend His Convocation Ceremony Because He Had A 2.2 (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.