Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating (56098 Views)

University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam / Lecturer Stands On A Table To Invigilate During Exam In A Private University / Cows Storm University Of Jos During Exam Period (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating by AstronGXXX44971: 5:24pm On Oct 22, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating by rexandyke(m): 5:25pm On Oct 22, 2019
PureGoldh:

9ja students will surely bounce it back grin

we go just tape bullets and even phone for the box self. Dem dey learn work.

It reminds me of our WAEC days when teachers and invigilators check for phones in our bodies before entering the hall. My guys go just go sew hidden pocket by the laps inner edges of their trouser and put zip. You will never know something like that existed and boom! They enter hall with phone.

Some go tie rope to the phone and also to the window frame near their seat. Once they enter the exam hall and everywhere is still rowdy, they will just go and draw the rope and boom! They have their phone with them grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating by MrCEO69(m): 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

It simply shows all what the lecturers have been teaching them is, not to 'think outside the box'.
India is another good example of a glorified shithole.
They try so much to keep abreast with top world countries, but the negative gravities pulling them down are severe.
Much better than Nigeria
Re: Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating by Kingpinukecy(m): 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2019
Smartjohns:

You high ni?
Why are u asking me this yeyecious question, abi u done smoke Indian germ
Re: Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating by Kingpinukecy(m): 9:08pm On Oct 24, 2019
SEGLIZ:

that is practically dehumanizing, you don't take a human dignity and and right away from him.
there are better ways to prevent malpractice than this dehumanizing manner.

what's dis woman being saying self. go sleep bro
Re: Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating by Kingpinukecy(m): 9:09pm On Oct 24, 2019
Nuclear99:
De will still cheat
Lol. how sure are u
Re: Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating by Kingpinukecy(m): 9:11pm On Oct 24, 2019
fergie001:

See you, Nigerians go bore microscopic holes for the boxes sef.

OR sef...
Still gum the expo inside the boxes.

Just tell me say if na u, na wetin u for do be this.

I can see u have higher experience in cheating. if u can think of this it means dat u can do it ur self as well
Re: Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating by fergie001: 9:14pm On Oct 24, 2019
Kingpinukecy:

Just tell me say if na u, na wetin u for do be this.

I can see u have higher experience in cheating. if u can think of this it means dat u can do it ur self as well
If not self-control, You learn the bad things faster....it's natural.

I don't cheat sha grin
Re: Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating by Kingpinukecy(m): 9:16pm On Oct 24, 2019
PureGoldh:

9ja students will surely bounce it back grin
Na basket ball abi na volley ball wey dem dey bounce ne ?
Re: Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating by SEGLIZ: 10:29pm On Oct 24, 2019
Kingpinukecy:

what's dis woman being saying self. go sleep bro

drive home your point.
Re: Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating by incentive: 12:57pm On Oct 25, 2019
It will even be more opportunity for Naija student to cheat even with cctv. What is cardboard? Naija no get mekwatalisim again.
Re: Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating by IndianInNigeria: 5:44am On Oct 27, 2019
maasoap:
IndianInNigeria:
LOL - effective strategy of keeping students in check.

Speaking of education in Nigeria, this BBC article captures it and also explains why we have many slow pokes in here grin
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/3RbFXDdBw3g0HQG0fpyD0xF/why-nigerias-educational-system-is-in-crisis-and-how-to-fix-it
Re: Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating by IndianInNigeria: 5:46am On Oct 27, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
oga India is a shithole
India is a shithole I agree but Nigeria an even bigger shithole ... certified by the US president grin
Re: Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating by IndianInNigeria: 5:52am On Oct 27, 2019
maasoap:
IndianInNigeria
and how is that sad story of infanticide different from this (and many many more in NL like this): https://www.nairaland.com/5423750/housewife-kills-3-day-old-baby-boy#82342362

Instead, focus on stopping your brothers from killing people and selling their “heads for money” .... this type of stûpid crime is unique here and it is no wonder it continues when folks like you believe it grin
Re: Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating by Kennyswagz1(m): 5:04pm On Oct 27, 2019
IndianInNigeria:
India is a shithole I agree but Nigeria an even bigger shithole ... certified by the US president grin
what are you doing in Nigeria, you this smelling India from the capital of rape and open defecation gringringrin
Re: Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating by IndianInNigeria: 8:52pm On Oct 27, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
what are you doing in Nigeria, you this smelling India from the capital of rape and open defecation gringringrin
Making good money. Among the chaos and shitty infrastructure there is thankfully economic opportunity in Nigeria.
Rape and lack of public lavatories is also an issue in Nigeria .... plus kidnapping and ritual murders - the most asinine thing I have ever heard cheesy
Re: Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating by Kennyswagz1(m): 10:13pm On Oct 27, 2019
IndianInNigeria:

Making good money. Among the chaos and shitty infrastructure there is thankfully economic opportunity in Nigeria.
Rape and lack of public lavatories is also an issue in Nigeria .... plus kidnapping and ritual murders - the most asinine thing I have ever heard cheesy
why didn't you stay in your shithole country and make your money there.. you smelling garlic Indian... Don't just try bullshit in Nigeria or else, boys go treat your fvckup..
Re: Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating by IndianInNigeria: 5:37am On Oct 28, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
why didn't you stay in your shithole country and make your money there.. you smelling garlic Indian... Don't just try bullshit in Nigeria or else, boys go treat your fvckup..
Yup, you are correct when you say BOYS and you are one of them ... a hungry one for that matter grin
Even the blacks in South Africa have rejected you ... criminals. As long as I make my good money, I’ll be here and then I will leave your shîthole for you to enjoy grin
Re: Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating by Kennyswagz1(m): 8:17am On Oct 28, 2019
IndianInNigeria:

Yup, you are correct when you say BOYS and you are one of them ... a hungry one for that matter grin
Even the blacks in South Africa have rejected you ... criminals. As long as I make my good money, I’ll be here and then I will leave your shîthole for you to enjoy grin
give me your details.. I need to treat your fvck up.. bloody dirty smelling Indian gringrin
Re: Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating by IndianInNigeria: 1:22pm On Oct 28, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
give me your details.. I need to treat your fvck up.. bloody dirty smelling Indian gringrin
So that you can kidnap right? Go and find a job ... grin
Re: Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating by Kennyswagz1(m): 2:16pm On Oct 28, 2019
IndianInNigeria:
So that you can kidnap right? Go and find a job ... grin
why will I kidnap a smelling India from a poor shithole country.. I just want to ask you some questions gringrin
Re: Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating by IndianInNigeria: 10:50pm On Oct 28, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
why will I kidnap a smelling India from a poor shithole country.. I just want to ask you some questions gringrin
You can ask your questions here ... I don’t need to invite 419 to my location wink
Re: Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating by Kennyswagz1(m): 10:56pm On Oct 28, 2019
IndianInNigeria:
You can ask your questions here ... I don’t need to invite 419 to my location wink
where do you live angry
Re: Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating by IndianInNigeria: 1:38am On Oct 29, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
where do you live angry
Ikoyi
Re: Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating by Kennyswagz1(m): 9:00am On Oct 29, 2019
IndianInNigeria:
Ikoyi
ah. Ok.. enjoy your stay

1 Like

Re: Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating by IndianInNigeria: 1:52pm On Oct 29, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
ah. Ok.. enjoy your stay
Thank you sir. Jokes apart, I love Nigeria/Nigerians.
Re: Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating by Kennyswagz1(m): 3:54pm On Oct 29, 2019
IndianInNigeria:
Thank you sir. Jokes apart, I love Nigeria/Nigerians.
yeah.. we are cool people

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Best Primary Schools In Lagos / 10 Most Influential Books Of All Time / He Doesn't Want To Attend His Convocation Ceremony Because He Had A 2.2 (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.