Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Guys/gurls Have Confronted Or Faught A Fellow Man/woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys/gurls Have Confronted Or Faught A Fellow Man/woman (790 Views)

A fellow Nairalander needs your advice before crossing the rubicon. / Picture: OBAMA Was Caught KISSING A Fellow Man.. / Nothing In Life Is Worth Fighting For, Always Be Good To Your Fellow Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys/gurls Have Confronted Or Faught A Fellow Man/woman by denony(m): 9:59am On Nov 10, 2010
guys/gurls have confronted or faught a fellow man/woman
because of your girlfriend/boyfriend, and how did you feel afterwards?

I could remember about three to four years ago when i confronted my fellow man because of my gurl
that day i was a bit tipsy and heavily annoyed, and the guy came around looking for my gurl.
my gurl have lied about him severally until that faithful/tragic  grin day, both of them were standing when i got to them, i couldn't stand it, all my muscle were vibrating, i wanted to eat raw, i was holding myself, i wanted to unleash, but i was also thinking of my dignity. we exchanged few words and hand touching, i remembered what i promise myself not to this because of woman.

i left, i couldn't sleep that night, i was thinking what will people be thinking about my me and my reaction,
i was thinking have i degraded my dignity, i was thinking why did i even stand there more than 30 seconds,
and i was also thinking did i made a mistake by not unleashing my vibrating anger on them grin , but i realised it's very bad doing such a thing. few people noticed us, but i felt guilty of myself. Cos at times some gurls/guys demeanour makes me cross.  angry

guys share ur experiences and how felt afterwards
Re: Guys/gurls Have Confronted Or Faught A Fellow Man/woman by chyk91(m): 7:15am On Nov 12, 2010
never happened to me.
Re: Guys/gurls Have Confronted Or Faught A Fellow Man/woman by ShyOne(f): 7:52am On Nov 12, 2010
I will kill a woman if she puts her hand on my man - and I am not ashamed to say it.

I love him - I belong to him - he belongs to me.

God forgive me for I will sin.
Re: Guys/gurls Have Confronted Or Faught A Fellow Man/woman by Creamish(f): 8:36am On Nov 12, 2010
never done dat b4 . . . tho' one of dem ended up gettn preggy for my man n it broke my heart but i had to let go . . i just see it as Godz undying love for me . . Hez sparing me from future trash! cool
Re: Guys/gurls Have Confronted Or Faught A Fellow Man/woman by iice(f): 8:44am On Nov 12, 2010
Shy-One:

I will kill a woman if she puts her hand on my man - and I am not ashamed to say it.

I love him - I belong to him - he belongs to me.

God forgive me for I will sin.

^^lol, you sound like my sister in law.  She's like that with my bro.

My ex has confronted plenty ooo, what can i say? I have plenty male friends and i don't see the point of hiding anything.  I can be real affectionate (In my vocabulary, it means hugging) my friends and the ex didn't do well with that. I haven't confronted any woman sha, though i've confronted a man on behalf of my friend.

(1) (Reply)

Break In Communication / A Lover's Text Message:recipe For Fidelity? / What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.