Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

I Am frustrated I Have To End This Life,OOU Student Plans To Commit Suicide(pix) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Am frustrated I Have To End This Life,OOU Student Plans To Commit Suicide(pix) (950 Views)

Vigilantes Rob Hostel, kill OOU Student, Dump His Body Inside River (Photo) / 'Oh Dollar Was A Yahoo Boy': Police Arrest Killers Of Juliana Imaga, OOU Student / Missing OOU Student 'Oh Dollar' And Girlfriend Found Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am frustrated I Have To End This Life,OOU Student Plans To Commit Suicide(pix) by RejoiceBoysBlog: 6:02pm On Oct 21, 2019
@RejoiceBoysBlog

Depression is real my fellow brothers and sisters, According to a twitter user who is a 400 level student at Olabisi Onobanjo University, Ogun State (OOU), shared a frustrating message about how life has been unfair to her. She complained of putting her best in her education but because she had Carry over in a course, she was giving another extra year in the school and her next option is to commit Suicide.

It is not advisable to end your life by committing Suicide, just because you want to evade your problems, instead you are giving yourself a life sentence in HELL FIRE. Depression is a weapon used by Devil himself to terminate great people, remember your destiny can only be delayed but can never be destroyed.

SOURCE: www.RejoiceBoysBLOG./2019/10/21/i-am-frustrated-i-have-to-end-this-life-oou-student-plans-to-commit-suicide-photos/

Re: I Am frustrated I Have To End This Life,OOU Student Plans To Commit Suicide(pix) by RejoiceBoysBlog: 6:04pm On Oct 21, 2019

Re: I Am frustrated I Have To End This Life,OOU Student Plans To Commit Suicide(pix) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 21, 2019
You better hang in there angry

Extra year no be curse naw! Why you want end d life wey you no fit give yourself??

If the dead were given opportunity to come back, you think say Dem no go appreciate am?

Hanty, think twice... cry...Las las, you go dey alright
Re: I Am frustrated I Have To End This Life,OOU Student Plans To Commit Suicide(pix) by 2special(m): 6:49pm On Oct 21, 2019
Go and read the story of Mr Olakunle Soriyan who had 8 years of extras and finally graduated with a third class...He now owns a multi billionaire company..... He teaches principles not experience

1 Like

Re: I Am frustrated I Have To End This Life,OOU Student Plans To Commit Suicide(pix) by ovieigho(m): 7:10pm On Oct 21, 2019
when u get out of school
you will know that there are bigger issue than carry over...
so what would you do then?
in all these things we are more than conqueror thats what the bible says.....
Re: I Am frustrated I Have To End This Life,OOU Student Plans To Commit Suicide(pix) by kponkedenge(m): 10:40pm On Oct 21, 2019
Suicide is never the way. Hopefully the school authorities do something about this.

(1) (Reply)

Attn: Nigerian Army, Udu/ Warri Delta State; Fall papa ayo: Hezbollah & cult mem / Suspected Port Harcourt Serial Killer Identifies 7 Victims In Mortuary / (VIDEO) No Social Distancing During Sharing Of Food During Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.