Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Attn: Nigerian Army, Udu/ Warri Delta State; Fall papa ayo: Hezbollah & cult mem - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Attn: Nigerian Army, Udu/ Warri Delta State; Fall papa ayo: Hezbollah & cult mem (950 Views)

Blackaxe and Eiye in Udu Warri two injured severely / Elvis Otedafe Onojerame Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Udu (Graphic Photo) / Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attn: Nigerian Army, Udu/ Warri Delta State; Fall papa ayo: Hezbollah & cult mem by Jjanedoe(f): 6:49am On Dec 29, 2019
So now that Nigeria and Ipob have the attention of the united states of America. Let me shoot my shot. He is where we will draw the dividing lines. We are slaves. There is not black and white again. I mean, like ok, black people were slaves, And still are. Now also Africans are slaves too. Indians, Spanish , White People are slaves. Asians, etc etc. my point is we should be fighting a system not each other. They are using defense (army, police, navy, etc) and finances (banks) against us.

For example. Some time ago I mentioned and wrote about, ( a published article nonetheless) I wrote about this Nigerian pastor: Papa Ayo oritsejafor, world of life bible church, warri Nigeria, Delta State. Former president of the Pentecostal fellowship of Nigeria and president of the Christian association of Nigeria: is a child/ human trafficking, tribal war funding, gun smuggling, corrupt, undercover, warlord disguised as a man of God. In the article, which I will link below for reference purposes, I helped accuse the man of smuggling guns, arming the youth of various opposing sides with guns. Along with Funding tribal war and conflict. Overall just being a Being corrupt leader, and Better yet Christian. I received a lot of backlash from his congregation I suppose. Only now I have proof of at least one aspect of this crime/accusations.

Guns located at: Inside a tenants apartment belonging to an old lady and her sons that attend world of life Bible church.
Belong to pastor ayo by the way of being smuggled/held by members of his congregation. So it isn't as if some members aren't aware of the corruption but in fact they are. You are accusing my husband, the owner of the compound of being the owner of said guns. I am ready to swear before Ifa, any juju, or etc that the guns nor be he own.

This message is for Nigeria. Especially those in south south. Warri, udu, Delta State. Make you wake up. If this one powerful pastor could do this, what are your other dear clergy men up to? What of Enoch adeboye, TB joshua, Matthew ashimolowo, Chris okotie, and David oyedepo to name a few Pastors dey for cult abi? No good pastors for Nigeria again?? Nigeria is already being split between powers. Those powers definitely aren't there for the original people, the true Nigerians. Let this be a warning. Be wise Nigerians. Be wise.

So to America I swear to this, that there is no way you will enter Delta State again unless you go through me. We have tried talking to the FBI, CIA, etc but to what avail? So now I am ready to risk it all. The American government knows about this issue. So if the American government and its illegal entities are aware as they were also aware of the Sowore incident and all other matters, why not step in on this matter as well ?

My husband is being oppressed for no reason. Having to run from his fathers home? I know tradition for there. He should not have to run from his fathers house. Abeg. People please show this story. If you are in warri find army. If you know this place find army. But if you try to inform the accused and think he will get the guns away from the place on one piece I promise he will not get away. This is a serious matter. It is now keeping me from my husband and my husband from being a father. I don pray over the matter well well. Na God dey make me do write up sef. Be attentive to this matter abeg. Nor be small thing oh. Go and remove the guns and exonerate my husband. Abeg. You nor know wetin I fit do for he case oh.
Thank you naira land, Nigeria, warri, Delta State and Army...
once again am asking you to share this with any army and government you know thank you sincerely.

Previously published articles :

http://www.diasporaevents.pl/interview-insider-speaks-looming-issues-niger-delta/

http://sfbayview.com/tag/tashawn-ransome/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Attn: Nigerian Army, Udu/ Warri Delta State; Fall papa ayo: Hezbollah & cult mem by immortalcrown(m): 7:33am On Dec 29, 2019
A place where people join the force (military, police, SSS, DSS, FBI, etcetera) just to fulfill their desire to intimidate fellow citizens. You have a quarrel with someone that is connected to a soldier, you will be threatened or tortured by the soldier, whether you are at fault or not. Give the force a secret information about illegal or cruel acts by a rich person in the society, the same force will tell the rich person who reported his or her case. Military is used for election. Most times, less than 3 police officers will use siren to intimidate road users. I can go on to mention things to prove that the so-called government of the so-called country does not, in any way, provide security for the citizens.

Re: Attn: Nigerian Army, Udu/ Warri Delta State; Fall papa ayo: Hezbollah & cult mem by Jjanedoe(f): 3:20pm On Dec 29, 2019
immortalcrown:
A place where people join the force (military, police, SSS, DSS, FBI, etcetera) just to fulfill their desire to intimidate fellow citizens. You have a quarrel with someone that is connected to a soldier, you will be threatened or tortured by the soldier, whether you are at fault or not. Give the force a secret information about illegal or cruel acts by a rich person in the society, the same force will tell the rich person who reported his or her case. Military is used for election. Most times, less than 3 police officers will use siren to intimidate road users. I can go on to mention things to prove that the so-called government of the so-called country does not, in any way, provide security for the citizens.

Thank you for stating the obvious. As I am the one living this experience I am quite aware of all the circumstances and facts. Thanks again!
Re: Attn: Nigerian Army, Udu/ Warri Delta State; Fall papa ayo: Hezbollah & cult mem by Taba21: 6:51am On Dec 30, 2019
Jjanedoe:
So now that Nigeria and Ipob have the attention of the united states of America. Let me shoot my shot. He is where we will draw the dividing lines. We are slaves. There is not black and white again. I mean, like ok, black people were slaves, And still are. Now also Africans are slaves too. Indians, Spanish , White People are slaves. Asians, etc etc. my point is we should be fighting a system not each other. They are using defense (army, police, navy, etc) and finances (banks) against us.

For example. Some time ago I mentioned and wrote about, ( a published article nonetheless) I wrote about this Nigerian pastor: Papa Ayo oritsejafor, world of life bible church, warri Nigeria, Delta State. Former president of the Pentecostal fellowship of Nigeria and president of the Christian association of Nigeria: is a child/ human trafficking, tribal war funding, gun smuggling, corrupt, undercover, warlord disguised as a man of God. In the article, which I will link below for reference purposes, I helped accuse the man of smuggling guns, arming the youth of various opposing sides with guns. Along with Funding tribal war and conflict. Overall just being a Being corrupt leader, and Better yet Christian. I received a lot of backlash from his congregation I suppose. Only now I have proof of at least one aspect of this crime/accusations.

Guns located at: Number 9 Ogbiku street Off Orhuwhorun road Udu, Delta State. Inside a tenants apartment belonging to an old lady and her sons that attend world of life Bible church.
Belong to pastor ayo by the way of being smuggled/held by members of his congregation. So it isn't as if some members aren't aware of the corruption but in fact they are. You are accusing my husband, the owner of the compound of being the owner of said guns. I am ready to swear before Ifa, any juju, or etc that the guns nor be he own.

This message is for Nigeria. Especially those in south south. Warri, udu, Delta State. Make you wake up. If this one powerful pastor could do this, what are your other dear clergy men up to? What of Enoch adeboye, TB joshua, Matthew ashimolowo, Chris okotie, and David oyedepo to name a few Pastors dey for cult abi? No good pastors for Nigeria again?? Nigeria is already being split between powers. Those powers definitely aren't there for the original people, the true Nigerians. Let this be a warning. Be wise Nigerians. Be wise.

So to America I swear to this, that there is no way you will enter Delta State again unless you go through me. We have tried talking to the FBI, CIA, etc but to what avail? So now I am ready to risk it all. The American government knows about this issue. So if the American government and its illegal entities are aware as they were also aware of the Sowore incident why not step in on this matter as well ?

My husband is being oppressed for no reason. Having to run from his fathers home? I know tradition for there. He should not have to run from his fathers house. Abeg. People please show this story. If you are in warri find army. If you know this place find army. But if you try to inform the accused and think he will get the guns away from the place on one piece I promise he will not get away. This is a serious matter. It is now keeping me from my husband and my husband from being a father. I don pray over the matter well well. Na God dey make me do write up sef. Be attentive to this matter abeg. Nor be small thing oh. Go and remove the guns and exonerate my husband. Abeg. You nor know wetin I fit do for he case oh.
Thank you naira land, Nigeria, warri, Delta State and Army...
once again am asking you to share this with any army and government you know thank you sincerely.

Previously published articles :

http://www.diasporaevents.pl/interview-insider-speaks-looming-issues-niger-delta/

http://sfbayview.com/tag/tashawn-ransome/

Can I have your husband WhatsApp numbers because this man is among the number one member among the occultist evil association of Nigeria that Jonathan empowered that I will soon delete out in my state.
Re: Attn: Nigerian Army, Udu/ Warri Delta State; Fall papa ayo: Hezbollah & cult mem by Jjanedoe(f): 4:04pm On Jan 02, 2020
Taba21:

Can I have your husband WhatsApp numbers because this man is among the number one member among the occultist evil association of Nigeria that Jonathan empowered that I will soon delete out in my state.

Send me your own I will give to him. Tarstyles@gmail.com
Re: Attn: Nigerian Army, Udu/ Warri Delta State; Fall papa ayo: Hezbollah & cult mem by Taba21: 11:13am On Jan 04, 2020
Jjanedoe:

Send me your own I will give to him. Tarstyles@gmail.com

Redhenetriumph@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Port Harcourt Serial Killer Identifies 7 Victims In Mortuary / 20, Confesses To Raping Neighbour’s Four-year-old Daughter, GIVES REASON. PHOTOS / Wildchild00 Is A Fraudster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.