Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Saraki Reacts As Court Orders The Forfeiture Of His Properties In Ikoyi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Reacts As Court Orders The Forfeiture Of His Properties In Ikoyi (47972 Views)

Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs / Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Reacts As Court Orders The Forfeiture Of His Properties In Ikoyi by VivyZub(f): 8:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
Affordable children educational android tablets. Please go through my thread for pictures, functions and specifications and please check my signature for contact
Re: Saraki Reacts As Court Orders The Forfeiture Of His Properties In Ikoyi by FarahAideed: 8:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
The Judiciary must receive their senses back and not allow Buhari rubbish the integrity perception of their verdict ,they must remember our Judiciary used to be held in such high esteem that a number of our Judges expatriated to other countries in Africa to head their Judiciary there .. Don't allow one hopeless Dullard make you ruin all this , please revisit this illicit forfeiture order and vacate .
Re: Saraki Reacts As Court Orders The Forfeiture Of His Properties In Ikoyi by terroristbuhari: 8:12pm On Oct 21, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
grin

Mesujamba should go and meet Ipob they have a new mansion for him at upper iweka and nnewi, he can even relocate to nnamdi kanu's old home ..... lubish!!

[/s]
Re: Saraki Reacts As Court Orders The Forfeiture Of His Properties In Ikoyi by BlackfireX: 8:12pm On Oct 21, 2019
What of tinubu?
Re: Saraki Reacts As Court Orders The Forfeiture Of His Properties In Ikoyi by omenka(m): 8:14pm On Oct 21, 2019
Afamed:
Faraideed, the one that's still struggling to get loan to begin his business will soon arive here to defend Saraki. One begins to wonder if truly Saraki also looted Faraideed Sense of reasoning
You are talking about Farahaideed?. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts As Court Orders The Forfeiture Of His Properties In Ikoyi by Psalmistproject: 8:14pm On Oct 21, 2019
CAN WE JUST LEAVE POLITICS AND FOCUS ON GOVERNANCE.

ASIWAJUS AMBITION NO GO BURY THIS COUNTRY OO!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts As Court Orders The Forfeiture Of His Properties In Ikoyi by ud4u: 8:14pm On Oct 21, 2019
This efcc and drama na 5/6.which one self I go talk, abi na their selective judgment? I tire
Re: Saraki Reacts As Court Orders The Forfeiture Of His Properties In Ikoyi by frowland(m): 8:15pm On Oct 21, 2019
Afamed:
Faraideed, the one that's still struggling to get loan to begin his business will soon arive here to defend Saraki. One begins to wonder if truly Saraki also looted Faraideed Sense of reasoning

Lol
Re: Saraki Reacts As Court Orders The Forfeiture Of His Properties In Ikoyi by Sonnobax15(m): 8:17pm On Oct 21, 2019
cool Nothing last forever,not even immunity...who'd have believed that a jagaband like saraki'll be up for something like this someday...
Re: Saraki Reacts As Court Orders The Forfeiture Of His Properties In Ikoyi by Edusouls(m): 8:21pm On Oct 21, 2019
Saraki barawo, your ikoyi property don go be that, unless day baba is no longer in power..

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts As Court Orders The Forfeiture Of His Properties In Ikoyi by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 8:22pm On Oct 21, 2019
Bourdilon Judgement.
Re: Saraki Reacts As Court Orders The Forfeiture Of His Properties In Ikoyi by Strawberryg(f): 8:24pm On Oct 21, 2019
Afamed:

And u forgot to bring along ur sense of reasoning while running into this thread, u finally disgraced urself this evening. Im very convinced u didn't read nor comprehend this topic...
Re: Saraki Reacts As Court Orders The Forfeiture Of His Properties In Ikoyi by ScotMisile: 8:33pm On Oct 21, 2019
mrvitalis:
I wonder why no one is taking the EFCC on ...easily 10bn can be made from their mistake

Honestly I don't think EFCC has the capacity to win an average smart criminal

Arrest u ,send u to prison for few months n force u to take plea or just make sure u stay few extra months in prison

What if someone endures all that ,sue them for billions ...its our money they would use to pay ooh

Enter their net before you talk.
Re: Saraki Reacts As Court Orders The Forfeiture Of His Properties In Ikoyi by NGpatriot: 8:37pm On Oct 21, 2019
The applicant (Saraki) procured one Abdul Adama who was his personal member of staff to receive cash from then-Controller of Finance and Account of Government House, Kwara State, Mr. Isiaka Kareem, on a monthly basis, the sum of N100m.

“While the applicant was the governor of Kwara State, the total sum of N12bn was withdrawn in cash from the Kwara State Government House’s account domiciled in Zenith Bank.”

How he looted the funds for the properties

grin grin

Saraki had stated in an affidavit he deposed to in support of the origination motion that acting EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu, was on a revenge mission because of the role he (Saraki) played in blocking his confirmation as EFCC chairman..

He said, “Apart from the instigation by my political adversaries, my close contacts have confirmed to me that the 4th respondent (EFCC) renewed its harassment as a way of punishing me for the decision of the Senate not to clear acting chairman of the EFCC, Alhaji Ibrahim Magu, to be appointed as the substantive chairman of the commission.”

http://saharareporters.com/2019/06/29/efcc-arraign-saraki-diverting-n12-billion-treasury-kwara-state-0

How he defended himself, The crook didn't even deny looting the funds, his defense is his political enemies and the EFCC boss are trying to get him...

This man is not a smart crook. grin grin
Re: Saraki Reacts As Court Orders The Forfeiture Of His Properties In Ikoyi by udemzyudex(m): 8:41pm On Oct 21, 2019
Afamed:

Mumu talk as usual from a zombie,he ignored the msg and ramble into another nonsense talk.
Re: Saraki Reacts As Court Orders The Forfeiture Of His Properties In Ikoyi by Afamed: 8:57pm On Oct 21, 2019
Strawberryg:

And u forgot to bring along ur sense of reasoning while running into this thread, u finally disgraced urself this evening. Im very convinced u didn't read nor comprehend this topic...
keep quiet, as Saraki don loot una sense of reasoning join him assets

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts As Court Orders The Forfeiture Of His Properties In Ikoyi by Afamed: 8:57pm On Oct 21, 2019
Strawberryg:

I hardly engage nonentity

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts As Court Orders The Forfeiture Of His Properties In Ikoyi by Lanre0: 9:02pm On Oct 21, 2019
We Kwarans know Saraki very well to be a criminal. If People like Saraki with his ritualists , cultists & set of demonic marabouts are still walking about freely in this country then we should be sorry for this contraption called Nigeria. Saraki audaciously crippled 3 mega banks with impunity. Offa bank robbery still hang on his neck. Judiciary will sink in this country by making wrong & Satanic judgements

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts As Court Orders The Forfeiture Of His Properties In Ikoyi by Osobi32(m): 9:02pm On Oct 21, 2019
Deepfeel:
People like bola tinubu are untouchable undecided
remember abacha was untouchable until a certain government came and rubbish him and his family....... Power will shift someday and u will see the people u think are powerful now beg like babies. Just thinking deep
Re: Saraki Reacts As Court Orders The Forfeiture Of His Properties In Ikoyi by Jostoman: 9:07pm On Oct 21, 2019
The presidency and Efcc have their own court separately and this is one of the reason I don't respect judiciary anymore.
Re: Saraki Reacts As Court Orders The Forfeiture Of His Properties In Ikoyi by NonFarmPayrol: 9:13pm On Oct 21, 2019
kolafolabi:
With that judgement by the Supreme Court as claimed by him, I am afraid EFCC has no case.

The efcc are on a wild goose chase
Re: Saraki Reacts As Court Orders The Forfeiture Of His Properties In Ikoyi by fredoooooo: 9:20pm On Oct 21, 2019
Our Societe money karma just dey start ...
Re: Saraki Reacts As Court Orders The Forfeiture Of His Properties In Ikoyi by Koolking(m): 9:21pm On Oct 21, 2019
mrvitalis:
I wonder why no one is taking the EFCC on ...easily 10bn can be made from their mistake

Honestly I don't think EFCC has the capacity to win an average smart criminal

Arrest u ,send u to prison for few months n force u to take plea or just make sure u stay few extra months in prison

What if someone endures all that ,sue them for billions ...its our money they would use to pay ooh

Whoever take you people serious with all these puerile comments is as dull as you people.

The likes of Saraki, Dino, Atiku, Obi, Swore, etc have been hailed for their leadership and political misdemeanours in the past. Where are these people today? Sowore still held in captive and those who beat their chests and threatened Nigeria have abandoned him and cannot do Jack shit.

I can't help but shake my head when I come across peeps like this
Re: Saraki Reacts As Court Orders The Forfeiture Of His Properties In Ikoyi by Jostoman: 9:22pm On Oct 21, 2019
Look at what is happening to sowore, justice taiwo granted sowore unconditional bail but they refused to obey the order because it didn't suit their sentiment and that was the reason why they took sowore to their own court to get what they want.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts As Court Orders The Forfeiture Of His Properties In Ikoyi by sheyviruz(m): 9:22pm On Oct 21, 2019
I can work with you on any web/ mobile app project.
I'm a Laravel/Vue.js and Android developer
Contact me through whatsapp on 08132311491

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts As Court Orders The Forfeiture Of His Properties In Ikoyi by bizhop01: 9:29pm On Oct 21, 2019
While Tinubu property's in Ikoyi get customized APC logo
Re: Saraki Reacts As Court Orders The Forfeiture Of His Properties In Ikoyi by NGpatriot: 9:33pm On Oct 21, 2019
No more crooked and corrupt CJ to save this crooks and his corrupt friends.

Re: Saraki Reacts As Court Orders The Forfeiture Of His Properties In Ikoyi by mercyviv(f): 9:33pm On Oct 21, 2019
How time flies, so Saraki has finally been reduced to a letter writer; a toothless bull dog at last! Power truly is fleeting!!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Saraki Reacts As Court Orders The Forfeiture Of His Properties In Ikoyi by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 21, 2019
Magu is really hustling towards the November 11 deadline.
Guy man wan show activity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin / Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter / Cyril Oshiomhole Contesting For House Of Reps In Edo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.