Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst - Programming (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst (331454 Views)

Chronicle Of A Data/cloud Engineer / Net Salary For A Data Analyst Or Scientist Or Web Dev / Aspiring Data Scientist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by SimplePlan34: 4:30am On Oct 04, 2022
Pls guys which Sql to learn SQL server MySQL or postgres
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by Gentleman001: 4:42am On Oct 04, 2022
SimplePlan34:
Pls guys which Sql to learn SQL server MySQL or postgres
Postgres will be a better choice, though MySQL is the commonly used, but it not as broad as Postgres

1 Like

Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by SimplePlan34: 9:37am On Oct 04, 2022
Gentleman001:

Postgres will be a better choice, though MySQL is the commonly used, but it not as broad as Postgres
ok what program should I use for the postgres ok tableau vs Power BI which do I need I am already learning power BI
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by mesheal7: 3:50pm On Oct 04, 2022
Hello Guys,

Not to derail this thread, but we are seeking a technical writer with some WordPress experience for a virtual position.

Learn more and apply here - https://www.nairaland.com/7366263/hiring-technical-writer-some-wordpress
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by Rahyberg(m): 7:54pm On Oct 04, 2022
jamerflepz:
There's a channel called "Full course" on YouTube . They have a 20 hrs mysql beginner to expert video. Check it out.

Sir, I have downloaded the video but couldn't get it using the MySQL workbench. He uses the cloud9 IDE...

I'm having issue with MySQL workbench anytime I want to open folders of SQL files I download from the internet.

I'll be glad if you can mentor me on this.
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by jamerflepz(m): 10:30am On Oct 05, 2022
Rahyberg:

Sir, I have downloaded the video but couldn't get it using the MySQL workbench. He uses the cloud9 IDE...

I'm having issue with MySQL workbench anytime I want to open folders of SQL files I download from the internet.

I'll be glad if you can mentor me on this.

It's still the same thing. Every query used by the guy on cloud9 IDE woks on MySQL as well. You just have to follow the queries step by step. If you still don't get it, you can learn using MySQL command Line client. It has the same similar background features with the guys own. But I'd prefer you learn with MYSQL.

What Kind of Errors does it show?
Having you tried increasing the Open files limit.
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by Rahyberg(m): 4:10pm On Oct 05, 2022
jamerflepz:

It's still the same thing. Every query used by the guy on cloud9 IDE woks on MySQL as well. You just have to follow the queries step by step. If you still don't get it, you can learn using MySQL command Line client. It has the same similar background features with the guys own. But I'd prefer you learn with MYSQL.

What Kind of Errors does it show?
Having you tried increasing the Open files limit.

I'll be glad if you can give me your Email address to message you, then we will exchange number on it..

I'll like to explain myself further more .

I've been practicing the tutorial since yesterday but only have some issue using the MySQL workbench.

Thanks Sir
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by cochtrane(m): 1:24am On Oct 08, 2022
cochtrane:
I want to arrange a free SQL training for interested participants. Let me know if you are interested and depending on the number of participants we can put together a schedule.

Hey guys,
So, just following up on this post. We'll hold one class next week Saturday on 15th Oct. If you are interested, send me an email and I'll add you to the address list. Hopefully we can get something going here, if there's enough interest. Likely going to be a two-day class introducing SQL, writing some queries , and then doing some SQL leetcode.

Oyehomie:

Interested
akin101:

I am also interested......
Jagaban50:

INTERESTED BOSS
SU50:

Hello, is this still open?
Osariemen12:

kala111:

3 Likes

Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by cochtrane(m): 1:27am On Oct 08, 2022
cochtrane:

Hey guys,
So, just following up on this post. We'll hold one class next week Saturday on 15th Oct. If you are interested, send me an email and I'll add you to the address list. Hopefully we can get something going here. Likely going to be a two-day class introducing SQL, writing some queries , and then doing some SQL leetcode. Hopefully gonna be sustaining a community from there and helping learners grow along.

BeksT, wanna bring this to your notice in case you are interested. Read some of your updates and thought this may help.
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by Kaycee54321(m): 7:23am On Oct 08, 2022
cochtrane:

BeksT, wanna bring this to your notice in case you are interested. Read some of your updates and thought this may help.

Sent a mail...
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by Oyehomie(m): 11:41am On Oct 08, 2022
cochtrane:

Hey guys,
So, just following up on this post. We'll hold one class next week Saturday on 15th Oct. If you are interested, send me an email and I'll add you to the address list. Hopefully we can get something going here, if there's enough interest. Likely going to be a two-day class introducing SQL, writing some queries , and then doing some SQL leetcode.
I just sent you a mail. Thanks bro
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by Kenox: 12:02pm On Oct 08, 2022
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by BeksT(f): 2:04pm On Oct 08, 2022
cochtrane:

Oh! Thanks for the mention smiley,i will send you an email right away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by Addme: 3:21pm On Oct 08, 2022
cochtrane:

Hey guys,

Sent a mail.
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by Rahyberg(m): 9:21pm On Oct 08, 2022
cochtrane:

I've sent an email sir
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by roolnaado(m): 4:17pm On Oct 11, 2022
cochtrane:

Hey guys,

Interested
I Sent a pm
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by cochtrane(m): 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2022
roolnaado:

Interested
I Sent a pm
yeah, I've replied you all. Really looking forward to talking to you about SQL.

1 Like

Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by T4kbaba(m): 11:33pm On Oct 11, 2022
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by T4kbaba(m): 5:44pm On Oct 12, 2022
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by extendo: 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2022
On-chain analytics bounty from MetricsDAO:
https://airtable.com/shrOhIcLvmeWrcMME/tblHEDBsMC1jourQf/viwMjFRVN6TcYfSuc/recx5NJQeXDFVXsJD

$500, $300 and $200 respectively for 1st to 3rd ranked dashboards.
$45 for 4th to 25th ranked dashboards.

Deadline: October 19, 2022.
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by Rahyberg(m): 9:15am On Oct 16, 2022
cochtrane:

Thanks for yesterday Sessions.. you're a rare Gem
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by HomoSapiien: 10:39am On Oct 18, 2022
Hi guys, please where can i download free PostgreSQL to my system>?
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by BeksT(f): 11:55am On Oct 18, 2022
cochtrane:

Thanks for the learning session, God bless you
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by cochtrane(m): 4:55pm On Oct 19, 2022
BeksT:

Rahyberg:

You are welcome. Was my pleasure.
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by Eggovic: 6:35am On Oct 20, 2022
cochtrane:

Hey guys,

HI. I missed this but I can catch up. Can you please add me to the group? Sent a pm
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by nnofaith: 12:04pm On Oct 20, 2022
Hi everyone,
I urgently need assistance, I have been trying to download Microsoft power bi on my laptop for several weeks now, according to the Microsoft site the easiest way to download it is through the Microsoft store and the store on my laptop is not working.
I have taken the laptop to an engineer to reinstall another windows 10 software, I have downloaded and installed updates, I have reset the store,uninstall and reinstall the store yet its not working. I have also downloaded the Microsoft power bi directly from the Microsoft site to my laptop to see if I can install without going through the store and I still can't install.

Please I need your help.
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by Hinokami: 1:33pm On Oct 20, 2022
What error do you get and what is the size of your RAM and Processor speed?

nnofaith:
Hi everyone,
I urgently need assistance, I have been trying to download Microsoft power bi on my laptop for several weeks now, according to the Microsoft site the easiest way to download it is through the Microsoft store and the store on my laptop is not working.
I have taken the laptop to an engineer to reinstall another windows 10 software, I have downloaded and installed updates, I have reset the store,uninstall and reinstall the store yet its not working. I have also downloaded the Microsoft power bi directly from the Microsoft site to my laptop to see if I can install without going through the store and I still can't install.

Please I need your help.
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by nnofaith: 2:40pm On Oct 20, 2022
Hinokami:
What error do you get and what is the size of your RAM and Processor speed?

4GB RAM 1.68GHz
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by Hinokami: 2:44pm On Oct 20, 2022
nnofaith:
4GB RAM 1.68GHz

It's not sufficient.
You need something more powerful

Preferably 8GB ram but 4GB would do although it'd lag badly.
Processor preferably at least 2.5ghz 4th or 5th gen Intel
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by nnofaith: 4:34pm On Oct 20, 2022
Hinokami:

It's not sufficient.
You need something more powerful

Preferably 8GB ram but 4GB would do although it'd lag badly.
Processor preferably at least 2.5ghz 4th or 5th gen Intel
according to the Microsoft site 2GB RAM is sufficient. The software can even be installed on Windows 8. The problem I have is that my Microsoft store is not working, if I can make the store work I can easily download from there.
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by nnofaith: 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2022
The error code

Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by Hinokami: 4:59pm On Oct 20, 2022
Okay
nnofaith:
according to the Microsoft site 2GB RAM is sufficient. The software can even be installed on Windows 8. The problem I have is that my Microsoft store is not working, if I can make the store work I can easily download from there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (146) (Reply)

I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.