Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,333 members, 7,957,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:18 PM

Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover (79051 Views)

Bobrisky Gets Own Snapchat Filter (Pictures) / Bobrisky Gets Accosted By Locals In Dubai (Photos) / Small Doctor's Porsche Bashed At Lagos Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by wakes: 10:26pm On Oct 21, 2019
low self respect
Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by tosynbaba(m): 10:27pm On Oct 21, 2019
madenigga:
The guy did wrong. Why smash his phone, just because he is gay doesn't mean u have right to harass him.

That was pure bullying
who gave him right to record or snap the man too?

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by blaque7: 10:30pm On Oct 21, 2019
This bobrisky get range rover? maybe na to dey hail this guy...
Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:31pm On Oct 21, 2019
"It" can never get physical with any man !

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 21, 2019
Offpoint:
The first time I'm seeing a human being who bleached s'he body and soul.

I feel like soaking him in a drum of coconut oil for 2months so that his skin can heal.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by Cyoung4real(m): 10:38pm On Oct 21, 2019
Don't hit a woman grin
Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by arodavoo(m): 10:41pm On Oct 21, 2019
Gbese!!... The owner of the range rover would call her out tomorrow on twitter
I kuku know it(Bob risky) is not the owner of the car

Check my profile to learn importation from Turkey, China, Malaysia, UK and USA

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by mechanics(m): 10:42pm On Oct 21, 2019
The car that will still become a liability.
Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by BitmapStudios: 10:45pm On Oct 21, 2019
lilianofentse:
lawd knows I hate transgendered people.
You don't like competition?
You shouldn't hate you know? Irrespective.
cool
Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by Yoighaman(m): 10:50pm On Oct 21, 2019
Bobo toh risky, kwarrect....ok nah... couldn't watch the video though, just a bland comment smiley
Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 21, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

From the first and second pictures, he could have been mistaken for a ghost coming out of the cemetery.

That's why he hates and avoids being seen in the public most times, or fans taking selfies and pictures of him.
But the ghost had no choice than to come out of her hiding today.

The Man must have been petrified at the sight of Ghostrisky.

He had expected to see a human being but a Ghost came out of the Range Rover instead.

Choii!! May your days be long... You Don use lafta finish me...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 21, 2019
madenigga:
The guy did wrong. Why smash his phone, just because he is gay doesn't mean u have right to harass him.

That was pure bullying

I gave him the rights to do it so he acted under full jurisdiction... I only wish it was his confused head he smashed with a bottle but it's OK... Next time dey...

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by hopexter(m): 10:55pm On Oct 21, 2019
lilianofentse:

Me too. Pad is now unisex cos of them embarassed

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by Onlydaughter(f): 11:02pm On Oct 21, 2019
Awwww Bob!!! embarassed
Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by Realfrankie(m): 11:02pm On Oct 21, 2019
Two able Men

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 21, 2019
notoriousbabe:
You don hit my car, oyinbo repete

Lol....
Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by PerfectAdvice(m): 11:04pm On Oct 21, 2019
He/she can fight because his a HE. Sometime taking things gentle is the best option to avoid unnecessary publicity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by lrdval: 11:09pm On Oct 21, 2019
I felt bad about what I saw on the video. Why will the guy hit her phone. Or his phone. I swear. I wish bob sees the end of this case. Some people can be very stupid.because he or she is trans. You wana show strength. First time I dey ever comment on this guys mata. I no dey always concern me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by Lamanii22(f): 11:12pm On Oct 21, 2019
Jeeez... He look so scary... He is looking so white like a fucking ghost!

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 21, 2019
Prettyvita:
grin grin This one just dey constitute nuisance upandan
really?
Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by davillian(m): 11:24pm On Oct 21, 2019
Same way an olosho would act when her phone gets stolen...
Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by fowlyansh181(m): 11:27pm On Oct 21, 2019
I know I dislike the cross dressing part of bobrisky but being serious , that black dude was mad disrespectful, you bashed someone’s car and still broke his phone and went ahead to beat him up?.. dude deserves to be shot.

6 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by 400billionman: 11:33pm On Oct 21, 2019
Nobody wants to ask how Bobrisky became rich...

Ok, let me be learning good things from both good and bad.
Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by simonfynboi(m): 11:44pm On Oct 21, 2019
U mean "her" new range ahbi? Typographical error i guess...nonsensical... undecided
Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by madridsta007(m): 11:51pm On Oct 21, 2019
Made4naijaceo:
Moment Bobrisky gets physical with a man that bashed his new Range Rover, today, in #Lekki, LagosState

Bobrisky gets physical with a man that bashed his new Range Rover , today,in Lekki, Lagos State

https://www.instagram.com/p/B35HPPfhcSb/

Source
https://www.made4naija.com/bobrisky-gets-physical-with-a-man-that-bashed-his-new-range-rover/

“His new Range Rover”?
Thought he is a she so therefore, “her new Range Rover”?
Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by Dizzyrascal(m): 12:02am On Oct 22, 2019
Bloooody:

Imagine hating someone because of how they choose to live their life without causing harm to anyone else.

Couldn't be me.
*spits*
I also hate transgender persons.....you can keep spitting to that....infact you can spit till infinity.

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by Dizzyrascal(m): 12:08am On Oct 22, 2019
lilianofentse:
me too...don't ever let all this gay guys tell you otherwise...how can a human being be neither here nor there. Man you no wan be, woman you no be. Really tragic �����

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by Burgerlomo: 12:15am On Oct 22, 2019
Lol, nah now people go no say the fool be real man cool

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by Offpoint: 12:17am On Oct 22, 2019
AryaSand:

I feel like soaking him in a drum of coconut oil for 2months so that his skin can heal.
I'll gladly supply the coconutgrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote / Destiny Etiko Kisses Chiwetalu Agu As He Rests His Head On Her Chest On Set / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.