Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover (78905 Views)

Bobrisky Gets Own Snapchat Filter (Pictures) / Bobrisky Gets Accosted By Locals In Dubai (Photos) / Small Doctor's Porsche Bashed At Lagos Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by lyriclekidd(m): 10:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
Ok
Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by yinkarh187(m): 10:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
A305:
Does she know no point for road rage if she has Comprehensive insurance?
she? What's wrong with you?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by BafanaBafana: 10:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
My question is wether the man was calling her oga or he was calling her madam

5 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by Bloooody(m): 10:12pm On Oct 21, 2019
lilianofentse:
lawd knows I hate transgendered people.
Imagine hating someone because of how they choose to live their life without causing harm to anyone else.

Couldn't be me.
*spits*

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by olasco36(m): 10:12pm On Oct 21, 2019
Who is using "she" for uncle Bob undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by thenny312(m): 10:12pm On Oct 21, 2019
Homophobia at its peak

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by Blisplendor12(f): 10:12pm On Oct 21, 2019
Looking like ghost
Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 10:13pm On Oct 21, 2019
grin
Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by majamajic(m): 10:13pm On Oct 21, 2019
midnighter:
Her face is so white, she's looking like a banshee or mbari sculpture. Shior

Maybe next time Nepa takes light I will use her as a lantern for picking my beans

use He and His pls

5 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by jboycrb(m): 10:13pm On Oct 21, 2019
Made4naijaceo:
Moment Bobrisky gets physical with a man that bashed his new Range Rover, today, in #Lekki, LagosState

Bobrisky gets physical with a man that bashed his new Range Rover , today,in Lekki, Lagos State

https://www.instagram.com/p/B35HPPfhcSb/

Source
https://www.made4naija.com/bobrisky-gets-physical-with-a-man-that-bashed-his-new-range-rover/

His or her?
Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by davades(m): 10:13pm On Oct 21, 2019
Trending News: Pastor licking plate, Davido the new daddy in town, Wizkid o2 arena show, Headies award, currently Bib Risky humiliated on Lekki and Sheffield 1 Arsenal 0 �

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by Jecint: 10:14pm On Oct 21, 2019
[quote author=midnighter post=83347877]Her face is so white, she's looking like a banshee or mbari sculpture. Shior

She is looks like ojuju calabar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by johnmattew: 10:14pm On Oct 21, 2019
na man to man fight..lemme mind my business... but his face Sha.... contouring, foundation, roofing,wiring and plumbing on one face?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by starbuck(f): 10:14pm On Oct 21, 2019
That man was totally wrong biko

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by Jimoh7555: 10:14pm On Oct 21, 2019
He got tired being a man, now can't defend himself.

God, don't let me be a coward like Bobrisky

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 21, 2019
“His” Range Rover? But I thought “he” is a “she” sad

Finally this one don use oshi and oniranu blow shaa.. hmmm
Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by osilamah77(m): 10:15pm On Oct 21, 2019
Just say two men battle out themselves..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by adeoba2008(m): 10:15pm On Oct 21, 2019
midnighter:
Her face is so white, she's looking like a banshee or mbari sculpture. Shior

Maybe next time Nepa takes light I will use her as a lantern for picking my beans

Is he or she a she?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by Promised101: 10:15pm On Oct 21, 2019
Hahahaha, ������

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by lilianofentse(f): 10:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
Bloooody:

Imagine hating someone because of how they choose to live their life without causing harm to anyone else.

Couldn't be me.
*spits*
are you a transgender?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by midnighter(f): 10:18pm On Oct 21, 2019
adeoba2008:

Is he or she a she?

Well, lets just assume that this person is a she. My comment was about her bleaching

Why couldnt she be a chocolate-skinned trans person?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by oluwasegun007(m): 10:19pm On Oct 21, 2019
The black guy is trying, na xo xo poor English he go they spew for the guy faze...
Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by midnighter(f): 10:20pm On Oct 21, 2019
Jecint:

Lol as in, or Ikem masquerade

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by midnighter(f): 10:21pm On Oct 21, 2019
majamajic:
use He and His pls

Both of us are free to refer to her as we like

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by Sonnobax15(m): 10:21pm On Oct 21, 2019
sad We all know this can't or didn't happen...someone like bob should know that there's a clear difference among "a can't stitch skin",a bleached skin and being physical with a hungry lagos agbero whose once punch can ambulance bob to a morgue within two seconds.
Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by notoriousbabe: 10:21pm On Oct 21, 2019
You don hit my car, oyinbo repete

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 21, 2019
CANDYDADDY:
Why am i sighting only white looking ghost and a dark guy

And the white ghost is only trying hard to show the world 'its' new range
Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by 1shortblackboy: 10:22pm On Oct 21, 2019
N.a. now una go know say Bob na man

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by Starz825(m): 10:23pm On Oct 21, 2019
CANDYDADDY:

Bob com resemble Michael Jackson grin

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by Lifesnatcher(m): 10:24pm On Oct 21, 2019
is that dude really a bobrisky.all i am seeing there is a white wizard. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 21, 2019
Egboki pussy grin
Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by netflicks(m): 10:26pm On Oct 21, 2019
CANDYDADDY:

The same way heshe makes herhis money... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eminem Dies In Fatal Car Accident / Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive / Regina Daniels Rocks Braless Off Shoulder Outfit, Stuns In Braids (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.