Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,493 members, 7,770,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:28 AM

Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover (78853 Views)

Bbnaija Alex To Be Disqualified From The Show For Getting Physical With Ike / Bobrisky Gets Own Snapchat Filter (Pictures) / Bobrisky Gets Accosted By Locals In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by Niccoloimhotep: 12:31am On Oct 22, 2019
Mykaelz001:
My guy abeg swallow chill pill.. Even accident range soft pass this mazda
lol, all na market bro grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by therajah: 12:41am On Oct 22, 2019
Bobrisky looks like what they use for Halloween...

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by Came4amod: 12:51am On Oct 22, 2019
madenigga:
The guy did wrong. Why smash his phone, just because he is gay doesn't mean u have right to harass him.

That was pure bullying
U get brain

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by HallaDaTruth: 12:58am On Oct 22, 2019
i Love the way that man beat bobSTUPID grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by Esteem001(m): 1:02am On Oct 22, 2019
Unfair though no matter what! Jungle justice displayed
Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by obidark: 1:57am On Oct 22, 2019
this guy is mentaly sick....

we shouldnt motivate him to stay that way....
why the hell would you want to be a woman,when you are born a man....??
Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by chiedozie198100: 1:57am On Oct 22, 2019
Bloooody:

Imagine hating someone because of how they choose to live their life without causing harm to anyone else.

Couldn't be me.
*spits*

n who says he's not causing harm to anybody?

he is a menace to society.

that's enough harm already.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by TheAk(m): 2:37am On Oct 22, 2019
and someone just happened to have camera WHILE BEING AT AN ELEVATED VANTAGE POINT.doesn't seem like a publicity stunt at all.....
Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by topeal(f): 3:00am On Oct 22, 2019
Ghost like Michael Jackson abi? grin
]Why am i sighting only white looking ghost and a dark guy

And the white ghost is only trying hard to show the world 'its' new range[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by Nanop1: 3:44am On Oct 22, 2019
madenigga:
The guy did wrong. Why smash his phone, just because he is gay doesn't mean u have right to harass him.

That was pure bullying

Please get sense naaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by rflamz230(m): 4:50am On Oct 22, 2019
angry grin grin grin grin grin grin.... Range Rover where she never pay for finish... J-autos!. Still dea reason the matter give am sef... grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by lukui: 4:58am On Oct 22, 2019
after spending sleepless nights with big diicks in all the hotels in Lagos, svcking and getting fvcked all in the name of getting the dough, YOU THIS IDIOT, now want to bash, hit and crush my car and just go for free like that,

HELLO THUNDER, WHERE ARE YOU
grin
Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by jhubril(m): 6:05am On Oct 22, 2019
lilianofentse:
lawd knows I hate transgendered people.
This ugly girl again. #Spit
Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by Nobody: 6:08am On Oct 22, 2019
Man i watched the video & for the first time i have pity on him/her.. omor the way that guy take brutalize bobrisky no be small.. Op is wicked very misleading topic. Physical with who? That guy almost kill am but again its two men fighting grin
Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by jaxxy(m): 6:25am On Oct 22, 2019
The man who went physical is an idiot. Is that how u behave in a public or traffic dispute? U hit sm1 Fone on the ground like a crude entity or animal. Bobrisky was completely right here based on the event in the video unless Smtn else happened b4.

That big idiot destroying sm1’s Fone when he jams the one wey pass am he will start to beg like a fowl, be civil and use ur sense they won’t hear instead they will be forming jacky Chan till trouble starts.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by Slimdada(m): 6:28am On Oct 22, 2019
AS A REAL GEE

Mi gwan tell unuh say dawan ya
A man to man fight enuh
Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 22, 2019
With all these publicity on nairaland and instablog9ja, bobrisky doesn't need to snap plate number, all he need do is place a reward of just 100 thousand for anyone with useful information that can lead to the arrest of the man in his social media account and am sure within 24 hours some Lagos agbero go carry him for head land his house.

Nigerians sef, na wa ooooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 22, 2019
A305:
Does she know no point for road rage if she has Comprehensive insurance?

I don't see any girl
Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by Mike4S: 7:06am On Oct 22, 2019
Was it the one that happened in Ajah just after LBS?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by Prettyvita(f): 7:07am On Oct 22, 2019
justbusy:
really?
Isn't it obvious
Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by ipswitch: 7:07am On Oct 22, 2019
Bobrisky....again? And the opponent would think he/shes interacting with a woman. All silicon, plastic boobs et al. Cant someone pls help this guy behore he bleaches his life away?
Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 22, 2019
Made4naijaceo:
Moment Bobrisky gets physical with a man that bashed his new Range Rover, today, in #Lekki, LagosState

Bobrisky gets physical with a man that bashed his new Range Rover , today,in Lekki, Lagos State

https://www.instagram.com/p/B35HPPfhcSb/

Source
https://www.made4naija.com/bobrisky-gets-physical-with-a-man-that-bashed-his-new-range-rover/

I think Bobrisky is a nuisance, but I also think wat dat Man did was bullying.

both should be arrested since they have both committed an offense.
Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by FynGuy(m): 7:30am On Oct 22, 2019
What if the man thought Bobrisky was a demon, going by the over bleached dermis and the way it was dressed and decided to attack it to avoid stories. Who gave it the right to even start snapping someone's plate number without their consent? The man and it are wrong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by EgunMogaji2: 7:38am On Oct 22, 2019
jaxxy:
The man who went physical is an idiot. Is that how u behave in a public or traffic dispute? U hit sm1 Fone on the ground like a crude entity or animal. Bobrisky was completely right here based on the event in the video unless Smtn else happened b4.

That big idiot destroying sm1’s Fone when he jams the one wey pass am he will start to beg like a fowl, be civil and use ur sense they won’t hear instead they will be forming jacky Chan till trouble starts.

I agree.

It’s so sad that many Nigerians are walking around freely with mental illness.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by sonofanarchy(m): 7:39am On Oct 22, 2019
madenigga:

That was pure bullying
gays Don't have rights in this country..if I see any I'm gonna beat them to death and no law will persecute me.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 22, 2019
This story might be a lie from blogger who just want to generate traffic....
Photo editing
Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by fashrola(m): 7:54am On Oct 22, 2019
PheelzAlmighty:
Bobrisky is bigger than Nairaland...

I think you need to change your weed supplier
Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by Neddstark: 7:58am On Oct 22, 2019
madenigga:

That was pure bullying

Why record someone without his/her consent
Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by Bloooody(m): 8:09am On Oct 22, 2019
chiedozie198100:

n who says he's not causing harm to anybody?

he is a menace to society.

that's enough harm already.
Pls mention 1 harm he has caused?
What will you call America that has hundreds of them around the city?
Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 22, 2019
midnighter:
Her face is so white, she's looking like a banshee or mbari sculpture. Shior

Maybe next time Nepa takes light I will use her as a lantern to pick my beans

If the being doesn't have a vagina, a uterus, a womb, fallopian tubes, eggs and doesn't menstruate, then it is not a she but a he. Basic biology, I think.
Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by AmNuhRegular(m): 8:16am On Oct 22, 2019
Lol, instablog has joined nairaland now I see
Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by hayor2014(m): 8:42am On Oct 22, 2019
lilianofentse:
lawd knows I hate transgendered people.

Hate is a strong word...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tacha Blasts President Buhari For "Addressing Nigerians On Twitter" Over COVID19 / Afeez Agoro: Nigeria’s Tallest Man Partners With Mouka (Photo) / IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.