Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,811 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance (66078 Views)

“Why I Wore Big Shoes To The Headies”- Laycon Reveals / Fantana Performs In Skimpy Dress, Sanitary Pad Spotted While On Stage / Fantana: My Man Must Cook And Clean Because I Don't Know How To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by supremenews: 9:36pm On Oct 21, 2019
My menses appeared 30 minutes to my performance - Singer Fantana speaks on 'flashing' her sanitary pad

see the previous thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/5484636/fantana-performs-skimpy-dress-sanitary

Ghanaian singer, Fantana has released a statement following the backlash that trailed her performance at Shatta Wale's Reign Concert over the weekend.

Fantana who confirmed the wardrobe malfunction of flashing her sanitary pad, said she refused to let her menses stop her from performing when she felt it coming 30 minutes before her performance.

The singer stated that she is not ashamed of being a woman and also mesntruating. Her statement read in part;

"Regardless of my costume being transparent, my only option was to put on a sanitary pad and still go ahead to perform. I am a woman and I’m not ashamed of menstruating.

"I want to urge every woman to resist being discriminated against because of menstruation. I hope some people read wide and learn about menstrual health to stop the stereotype against young girls and women.

"Yes my menses appeared 30 minutes to my performance and I had to put on a sanitary pad and still go on stage.

"Menstruation is not a shame and I urge all young women take a cue from my actions and not to let it stop them from doing anything they want to do."

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/10/my-menses-appeared-30-minutes-to-my.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by NwaAmaikpe: 9:52pm On Oct 21, 2019
shocked

Very typical of women to turn their flops into an aluta battle for womanhood.
If you are really that proud of your menses, why did you then wear the pad?
You should have allowed it sprinkle around the stage during your performance so your fans could lick it up like spilled Fanta.

Aunty all we are saying is.....if you had to be skimpy, it should have been kinky and not the creepy mess you made.
What happened to using menstrual cups or tampons or even wearing concealing panties?

385 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 9:55pm On Oct 21, 2019
Madam your costume is too skimpy and doesn't say well about the female gender either.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by JON01: 9:56pm On Oct 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I no say na rubbish you wan type so. I pray JAN1st 2020 you go receive small sense!

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by jnoz23(m): 9:56pm On Oct 21, 2019
grin

As if she wasn't expecting her period,
Bum short would have been better than this rubbish!
Now she is giving excuses like a virgin 13 years old girl that is just experiencing her menses! WTF
THE organizer SHOULD COLLECT HIS MONEY BACK!!!

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by DTalented(m): 10:15pm On Oct 21, 2019
Okay

1 Like

Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by Promismike(m): 10:15pm On Oct 21, 2019
smiley
Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by DTC2(m): 10:15pm On Oct 21, 2019

To be honest, Women are really trying.
Thank God I was born Male grin

Oh, I forgot... We guys also have sperm pains grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by royalair(m): 10:15pm On Oct 21, 2019
What type of fuckery is this sad

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
shocked lol wetin na concern us

1 Like

Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by oluwasegun007(m): 10:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
Pele...
Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by morikee: 10:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
Disgusting

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
All you had to do was wear an underwear that covered the pad or change your outfit, mtchew.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by MountainView: 10:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
Ashawo

Please, I'm looking for an investor for my Tech Startup

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by alimohammedibn(m): 10:17pm On Oct 21, 2019
supremenews:
My menses appeared 30 minutes to my performance - Singer Fantana speaks on 'flashing' her sanitary pad

see the previous thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/5484636/fantana-performs-skimpy-dress-sanitary

Ghanaian singer, Fantana has released a statement following the backlash that trailed her performance at Shatta Wale's Reign Concert over the weekend.

Fantana who confirmed the wardrobe malfunction of flashing her sanitary pad, said she refused to let her menses stop her from performing when she felt it coming 30 minutes before her performance.

The singer stated that she is not ashamed of being a woman and also mesntruating. Her statement read in part;

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/10/my-menses-appeared-30-minutes-to-my.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by ijewejones: 10:17pm On Oct 21, 2019
Abrakatabra...you knew you will be 'killing the chicken' and went ahead to dress in such skimpy dress..

ENTERTAINER indeed shocked

Chai

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by Thegoodone13(m): 10:18pm On Oct 21, 2019
Must u wear short cloth?

6 Likes

Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by stephnie44(f): 10:18pm On Oct 21, 2019
Trying to cover up for her stupidity

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by notoriousbabe: 10:19pm On Oct 21, 2019
Na during menstruation sex they sweet pass.

1 Like

Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by notoriousbabe: 10:19pm On Oct 21, 2019
stephnie44:
Trying to cover up for her stupidity
is it your stupidity?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by Mariangeles(f): 10:20pm On Oct 21, 2019
Making excuses for her indecency ...

1 Like

Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by netflicks(m): 10:20pm On Oct 21, 2019
Your menses ur problem..if u had dressed decently no one would notice.. smiley

11 Likes

Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by stano2(m): 10:20pm On Oct 21, 2019
How do I unread this

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by TIGERSKY: 10:20pm On Oct 21, 2019
Uncleanness

4 Likes

Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by LadySarah: 10:21pm On Oct 21, 2019
I'm a woman but tbt i felt ashamed.I Dont have a daughter yet but i fear for us.Who knows what will be accepted as the norm in future.
The more the girlchild unclothes,the more clothes the male adorns.

Worse is that we always Always haveVery st..id excuse to defend it.
The breast is no more a privatepart and Very soon the v will join.

Compare what Tiwa and Wizkid wore to his starfest and judge.

Ike justuru gwum.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by Mariangeles(f): 10:21pm On Oct 21, 2019
lilianofentse:
Ghanaians.

Black dirty skinned Africans,
I prefer Nigerians.
That's rude.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by chinedumoooo: 10:22pm On Oct 21, 2019
Drastic disgrace to entire womanhood,no excuse can erase your improper outing.

14 Likes

Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by Offpoint: 10:22pm On Oct 21, 2019
They always find what and ways to justify their stupidity.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by lyriclekidd(m): 10:23pm On Oct 21, 2019
Ewww

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter On Play Date With Wizkid Son, Boluwatife Balogun / Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Linda Ikeji & Her Sister Laura (photos) / Caroline Danjuma Posts First Ever Photo Since Losing Boyfriend, Tagbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.