Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance (66097 Views)

“Why I Wore Big Shoes To The Headies”- Laycon Reveals / Fantana Performs In Skimpy Dress, Sanitary Pad Spotted While On Stage / Fantana: My Man Must Cook And Clean Because I Don't Know How To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by lilianofentse(f): 11:09pm On Oct 21, 2019
achimotan:

Stop your excessive inhalation of CANNABIS.
cheesy how do you know?
Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by Okoroawusa: 11:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
lilianofentse:
OK sir
That's my girl

1 Like

Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by lilianofentse(f): 11:14pm On Oct 21, 2019
Carlyboi:
hmmmn naija boys with the Big Thing right cheesy wink sad
yh Nigerian guys are endowed but they love to cheat
Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by Candycrushy(f): 11:17pm On Oct 21, 2019
Chaiii....the world haff really spoil
Lawd have mercy
Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by Carlyboi(m): 11:17pm On Oct 21, 2019
lilianofentse:
I won’t cheat on you tho Try me curvy queen come sit on my BBC wink tongue
Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 21, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Have you had menses before?
pls there are more better things to discuss.she sud never come out to say this Again. Every reasonable guy respects a girl on her period, but don't rub it on my face.That's all

1 Like

Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 21, 2019
iRepNaija1:

Can you imagine? You're so dramatic. A menstrual cycle is something that's perfectly natural, just like men and their wet dreams. A woman cannot control when it happens but I'm sure when she put her pad on, she was thinking about making sure she was covered, not about whether or not it would turn off some guy on a naija forum.
urinating is perfectly natural, should I now pee on my trousers and go on stage to perform?
What happened to you people's brains since you started all these women nonsense?

Wetin Courtois no go see for goal Tueeh

1 Like

Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by Crixxx: 11:35pm On Oct 21, 2019
how do girls co,fortably wear pampers around... Some guys will say their nyash is leaking..
Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by MountainView: 11:37pm On Oct 21, 2019
TenthMan:

What is your line of interest in the tech world. What area of tech are we talking about?

its on my profile, you can check it out
Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by delishpot: 11:43pm On Oct 21, 2019
chinedumoooo:
Drastic disgrace to entire womanhood,no excuse can erase your improper outing.
Why is seeing a pad a disgrace to womanhood? What is so disgusting about a natural thing a woman's body is designed to do? Abeg make una leave the girl.
Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by ubee(m): 11:43pm On Oct 21, 2019
lilianofentse:
Ghanaians.

Black dirty skinned Africans,
I prefer Nigerians.
Your ignorance and crass foolishness is irredeemable.
Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by simonfynboi(m): 11:46pm On Oct 21, 2019
Should dis b news abeg?? How does dt affects us...nonsensical... undecided
Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by DaddyMorenike: 11:56pm On Oct 21, 2019
lilianofentse:
but you just told me to get lost, isn't that a derogatory statement?
next time practice what you preach
i repeat get lost!
Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by notoriousbabe: 12:06am On Oct 22, 2019
Felixamos:

As for you, any medicine would do just fine...
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by notoriousbabe: 12:08am On Oct 22, 2019
lilianofentse:
aunty you be sin it all
Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by JON01: 12:21am On Oct 22, 2019
lexy2014:

How is what he typed rubbish?

Cos that's what he does
Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 22, 2019
lilianofentse:
Ghanaians.
Black dirty skinned Africans, I prefer Nigerians.
are you not a Nigerian?
Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by contra(m): 12:41am On Oct 22, 2019
MountainView:
Ashawo

Please, I'm looking for an investor for my Tech Startup

Send me a proposal to dot ng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by Toks2008(m): 12:45am On Oct 22, 2019
supremenews:
My menses appeared 30 minutes to my performance - Singer Fantana speaks on 'flashing' her sanitary pad

see the previous thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/5484636/fantana-performs-skimpy-dress-sanitary

Ghanaian singer, Fantana has released a statement following the backlash that trailed her performance at Shatta Wale's Reign Concert over the weekend.

Fantana who confirmed the wardrobe malfunction of flashing her sanitary pad, said she refused to let her menses stop her from performing when she felt it coming 30 minutes before her performance.

The singer stated that she is not ashamed of being a woman and also mesntruating. Her statement read in part;

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/10/my-menses-appeared-30-minutes-to-my.html

And she can't wear a very tight black shorts...Dumb

1 Like

Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by Monday60655(m): 12:51am On Oct 22, 2019
The sanitary pad displayed because she was already half naked. Had it been that she was properly dressed, nobody would have noticed it
Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by Ftheophilous(m): 1:01am On Oct 22, 2019
lilianofentse:
Ghanaians.

I prefer Nigerians.

This is very stupid. Then...if you're black skinned and typing this trash, you're daft. You must be a south African cos I don't see the reason a fellow black will be calling another black 'dirty black skinned' in such a hateful way.
Chai. I really feel like spanking some sense into you.
See her mouth like 'I prefer Nigerians'. And so? Should we start to twerk for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by MountainView: 1:02am On Oct 22, 2019
contra:

Send me a proposal to info at virtualaccountant dot ng

I just did
Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by Carlyboi(m): 1:05am On Oct 22, 2019
lilianofentse:
hey Lili don’t tell me you’re chickening out already tho!dont be shy babe cheesy grin smiley wink
Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by BarrElChapo(m): 1:32am On Oct 22, 2019
lilianofentse:
Ghanaians.

I prefer Nigerians.

psychologygh see how the young lady you were saving views you & your people undecided
Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by mindtricks: 1:34am On Oct 22, 2019
LadySarah:
I'm a woman but tbt i felt ashamed.I Dont have a daughter yet but i fear for us.Who knows what will be accepted as the norm in future.
The more the girlchild unclothes,the more clothes the male adorns.

Worse is that we always Always haveVery st..id excuse to defend it.
The breast is no more a privatepart and Very soon the v will join.

Compare what Tiwa and Wizkid wore to his starfest and judge.

Ike justuru gwum.
Speechless you've said it all.

Very many women are so proud to debase themselves by the way they dress like some love peddlers, and later they turn around to complain that they are being they are not being treated with honor.
I fear for the many young girls of today who are deceived by these so called celebrities as role models.
Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by Nobody: 2:14am On Oct 22, 2019
notoriousbabe:
Na during menstruation sex they sweet pass.

TUFIAKWA!!!!
Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by notoriousbabe: 2:19am On Oct 22, 2019
Xda59:

TUFIAKWA!!!!
walahi try it during that season, you no go like to do it again during its dry season
Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by meetmeonline: 4:14am On Oct 22, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Very typical of women to turn their flops into an aluta battle for womanhood.
If you are really that proud of your menses, why did you then wear the pad?
You should have allowed it sprinkle around the stage during your performance so your fans could lick it up like spilled Fanta.

Aunty all we are saying is.....if you had to be skimpy, it should have been kinky and not the creepy mess you made.
What happened to using menstrual cups or tampons or even wearing concealing panties?
...did you know that from this you small piece of notes, I've (googled and) learnt a whole lot of new things
Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by deebrain(m): 4:33am On Oct 22, 2019
Women!

Must you have gone half naked in the name of performing?

If you wore something better, this won't be even noticed.

Pls I'm losing my appetite. This is straight up disgusting!

This generation sha!
Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by hekkyboi: 4:39am On Oct 22, 2019
notoriousbabe:
yes i know dats y u open mouth like where big preek enter ur toto
Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by meetmeonline: 5:09am On Oct 22, 2019
notoriousbabe:
You remind me of one of my ONLY girlfriend then that had NUMEROUS boyfriends and never allowed me do after chopping bigger rods around. She came to my house one day and when I tried, she told me she was in her period. Thinking it was a lie, I told her I don't mind and we did it and discovered it was actually enjoyable. She sef at this time got plenty of relief from menstrual pains as a result of the knack. After that, whenever she had menstrual pain, she came around and started tickling me to bang and being in conji status, I'll condescend for the missionary she wanted (since I didn't know when next I'll get any show). It took later in the years for me to understand that it must have been because her big rod guys will never come near her whenever she was in her period, while she really wanted it at this time to be free (I should have been charging her some money for it if I was wiser). We went on enjoying it and she started allowing me few times when she was not menstruating (make e no be like say...), it even got to a point I could not care about the difference, menses or no menses was just the same thing to me. Any time she was bleeding, she tells me to change the bedsheet first to a used one and put wrapper or 4-5 of my used boxers around the area her hips will be while I had water ready in the bathroom for an immediate bath then soak the blood stained bedsheet and boxers for a serious wash. All my laps and condom gets drenched with blood but I got used to it and started seeing it as sweat.

From her experience, I now no longer forbid a woman in her period. I did a research and discovered that the STD you will get from a menstruating woman, you will still get even when she is not; so if you can bear the sight of the blood, why not?!
Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by Otii4god: 5:12am On Oct 22, 2019
notoriousbabe:
Ojochide benny... See this foolish boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) / Caroline Danjuma Posts First Ever Photo Since Losing Boyfriend, Tagbo / Mo Abudu Looks Hot At 50 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.