Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,466 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance (66101 Views)

“Why I Wore Big Shoes To The Headies”- Laycon Reveals / Fantana Performs In Skimpy Dress, Sanitary Pad Spotted While On Stage / Fantana: My Man Must Cook And Clean Because I Don't Know How To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by Otii4god: 5:16am On Oct 22, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
meetmeonline:

You remind me of one of my ONLY girlfriend then that had NUMEROUS boyfriends and never allowed me do after chopping bigger rods around. She came to my house one day and when I tried, she told me she was in her period. Thinking it was a lie, I told her I don't mind and we did it and discovered it was actually enjoyable. She sef at this time got plenty of relief from menstrual pains as a result of the knack. After that, whenever she had menstrual pain, she came around and started tickling me to bang and being in conji status, I'll condescend for the missionary she wanted (since I didn't know when next I'll get any show). It took later in the years for me to understand that it must have been because her big rod guys will never come near her whenever she was in her period, while she really wanted it at this time to be free (I should have been charging her some money for it if I was wiser). We went on enjoying it and she started allowing me few times when she was not menstruating (make e no be like say...), it even got to a point I could not care about the difference, menses or no menses was just the same thing to me. Any time she was bleeding, she tells me to change the bedsheet first to a used one and put wrapper or 4-5 of my used boxers around the area her hips will be while I had water ready in the bathroom for an immediate bath then soak the blood stained bedsheet and boxers for a serious wash. All my laps and condom gets drenched with blood but I got used to it and started seeing it as sweat.

From her experience, I now no longer forbid a woman in her period. I did a research and discovered that the STD you will get from a menstruating woman, you will still get even when she is not; so if you can bear the sight of the blood, why not?!
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Shame
Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by meetmeonline: 5:26am On Oct 22, 2019
Otii4god:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Shame

. . . and kudos to you!
Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by chubinwa(m): 6:05am On Oct 22, 2019
What a flimsy excuse to cover up her disgusting moment. you are a disgrace to womanhood either for exposing that critical moment. perhaps, menstruation is natural and I don't think anybody stereotyping anyone
Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by Agbalanze(m): 6:08am On Oct 22, 2019
No excuses please, If you must wear that skimpy thing, u would have used tampon instead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by afolagbe: 6:11am On Oct 22, 2019
Press control UN
stano2:
How do I unread this

1 Like

Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by notoriousbabe: 6:17am On Oct 22, 2019
meetmeonline:

You remind me of one of my ONLY girlfriend then that had NUMEROUS boyfriends and never allowed me do after chopping bigger rods around. She came to my house one day and when I tried, she told me she was in her period. Thinking it was a lie, I told her I don't mind and we did it and discovered it was actually enjoyable. She sef at this time got plenty of relief from menstrual pains as a result of the knack. After that, whenever she had menstrual pain, she came around and started tickling me to bang and being in conji status, I'll condescend for the missionary she wanted (since I didn't know when next I'll get any show). It took later in the years for me to understand that it must have been because her big rod guys will never come near her whenever she was in her period, while she really wanted it at this time to be free (I should have been charging her some money for it if I was wiser). We went on enjoying it and she started allowing me few times when she was not menstruating (make e no be like say...), it even got to a point I could not care about the difference, menses or no menses was just the same thing to me. Any time she was bleeding, she tells me to change the bedsheet first to a used one and put wrapper or 4-5 of my used boxers around the area her hips will be while I had water ready in the bathroom for an immediate bath then soak the blood stained bedsheet and boxers for a serious wash. All my laps and condom gets drenched with blood but I got used to it and started seeing it as sweat.

From her experience, I now no longer forbid a woman in her period. I did a research and discovered that the STD you will get from a menstruating woman, you will still get even when she is not; so if you can bear the sight of the blood, why not?!
Respect, twale baba. Wehdone sir
Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by notoriousbabe: 6:23am On Oct 22, 2019
Otii4god:
Ojochide benny... See this foolish boy

I don see am
Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by Born2Breed(f): 7:29am On Oct 22, 2019
Use tampon. The best.
Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:36am On Oct 22, 2019
Your menses also flew into your brain and stopped it from functioning properly. I've never called a woman stupid before but this one is stupid. What happened to sexy bum shorts that could cover that abomination you displayed to the whole world?
Nonsense
Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by TenthMan(m): 7:38am On Oct 22, 2019
MountainView:

its on my profile, you can check it out

Interesting.

You cannot make a pitch of one or two sentences about the Tech Startup, its scope, etc.?

Further note that upon clicking the link it takes you to a page where a logo shows. Nothing more and a lot less. See Picture 1 below.

Thirdly, your profile does not do justice in pitching your Tech Startup. See picture 2 below.

Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 22, 2019
she should just shut up, as a lady don't you know when you are expecting it, 30mins is enough to get a more decent dress but no you wanna show Ghanaians how dirty you are.
Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by tessiko: 8:55am On Oct 22, 2019
You should have at least worn double panties to cover your glory who says menstruation is a crime
Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by marwanafrica: 9:47am On Oct 22, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Very typical of women to turn their flops into an aluta battle for womanhood.
If you are really that proud of your menses, why did you then wear the pad?
You should have allowed it sprinkle around the stage during your performance so your fans could lick it up like spilled Fanta.

Aunty all we are saying is.....if you had to be skimpy, it should have been kinky and not the creepy mess you made.
What happened to using menstrual cups or tampons or even wearing concealing panties?

Let me tell you this straight up, bro. i am one of your biggest fan here but I CAN PUT IT UP TO YOU THAT YOUR KNOWLEDGE IS OF NEGATIVITY.

1 Like

Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by meetmeonline: 10:11am On Oct 22, 2019
notoriousbabe:
Respect, twale baba. Wehdone sir

So if you have any friend that is suffering too much during her period, and all guys are running away doing mphffmmm!....Just point her to these two links;

https://www.bustle.com/articles/58808

and

https://www.health.com/sex/health-benefits-period-sex

then ask her to shoot me a mail at; k.vs.o2012@gmail.com with a letter of consent and a fee of N5,000.
Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by Omojoshu: 10:16am On Oct 22, 2019
Being on menses is not an excuse to go nude! Your body is the temple of God! Cover it. It wasn't necessary to show the world that you had a pad on!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by meetmeonline: 10:17am On Oct 22, 2019
Toks2008:

And she can't wear a very tight black shorts...Dumb

...and the moment she pulls it, everything will be like ...wurrrrrraaah!...on the whole floor of her bathroom grin grin grin
Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by ireneidiva(f): 10:47am On Oct 22, 2019
DTC2:
To be honest, Women are really trying. Thank God I was born Male grin
Oh, I forgot... We guys also have spam pains grin

What is 'spam'?
Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by KosiEric(f): 10:51am On Oct 22, 2019
TenthMan:

Interesting.

You cannot make a pitch of one or two sentences about the Tech Startup, its scope, etc.?

Further note that upon clicking the link it takes you to a page where a logo shows. Nothing more and a lot less. See Picture 1 below.

Thirdly, your profile does not do justice in pitching your Tech Startup. See picture 2 below.

Its not as simple as that on Nairaland,

I just got b a n n e d on my mountainview account, when I tried to.

Can I send you a message??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by TenthMan(m): 11:02am On Oct 22, 2019
KosiEric:

Its not as simple as that on Nairaland,

I just got b a n n e d on my mountainview account, when I tried to.

Can I send you a message??

The account was not opened conventionally.

I consider Nairaland mediocre and will not use a real email address.
Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by KosiEric(f): 11:12am On Oct 22, 2019
TenthMan:

The account was not opened conventionally.

I consider Nairaland mediocre and will not use a real email address.

So..can I drop my contact??
Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by DTC2(m): 11:15am On Oct 22, 2019
ireneidiva:

What is 'spam'?

Sperm*

Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by sync(f): 11:46am On Oct 22, 2019
whatever happens to tampons

Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by Elliot2(m): 12:08pm On Oct 22, 2019
DTC2:
To be honest, Women are really trying. Thank God I was born Male grin
Oh, I forgot... We guys also have sperm pains grin

Blue balls?
Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by kiddkash(m): 12:15pm On Oct 22, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You should have allowed it sprinkle around the stage during your performance so your fans could lick it up like spilled Fanta.

Aunty all we are saying is.....if you had to be skimpy, it should have been kinky and not the creepy mess you made.
What happened to using menstrual cups or tampons or even wearing concealing panties?
something is very wrong with you. you are turning to a good guy and i don't like it.
we bad guyz rock because without us the good guyz would be irrelevant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by teemy(m): 12:28pm On Oct 22, 2019
I think peeps should be grateful the pad was what saw seen. If her underlining was as transparent enough to see what was in between, what would have been seen if the pad was not there?
Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by seanjy4konji: 12:40pm On Oct 22, 2019
She has started d blame game as if it is must to wear4something that reveals the pad..

Dirty girl..
Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by TenthMan(m): 12:44pm On Oct 22, 2019
KosiEric:

So..can I drop my contact??
Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by Onyeozichukwu(f): 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2019
To be honest, Women are really trying.
Thank God I was born Male grin

Oh, I forgot... We guys also have sperm pains.

Hmmmm, bros like how abeg. Talk am make we hear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by lexy2014: 2:18pm On Oct 22, 2019
JON01:

Cos that's what he does

4d fact that he usually types rubbish as u allege doesnt mean that in this case he did
Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by Phobia1: 2:34pm On Oct 22, 2019
Then you should have put on a bumshort and not Pant na. Eran. Who's saying menstruation is bad ? Eran
Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by Phobia1: 2:36pm On Oct 22, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Lol walahi u spoke me mind. And to be sincere you're sick with the truth ahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma Posts First Ever Photo Since Losing Boyfriend, Tagbo / Mo Abudu Looks Hot At 50 (photos) / Wizkid And Davido React To Tekno Welcoming A Baby Girl With Lola Rae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.