Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance (66098 Views)

“Why I Wore Big Shoes To The Headies”- Laycon Reveals / Fantana Performs In Skimpy Dress, Sanitary Pad Spotted While On Stage / Fantana: My Man Must Cook And Clean Because I Don't Know How To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by Phobia1: 2:38pm On Oct 22, 2019
stano2:
How do I unread this
Lol
Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by iRepNaija1: 12:41am On Oct 23, 2019
Lilbest3:
urinating is perfectly natural, should I now pee on my trousers and go on stage to perform?
What happened to you people's brains since you started all these women nonsense?

Wetin Courtois no go see for goal Tueeh

Urinating in public is not natural. It's just what some men do because they're too lazy to find a toilet. Try again.
Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by iRepNaija1: 12:46am On Oct 23, 2019
hopexter:

I know you're not a bat and you can see the photos. How can a mature woman like this come out showcasing her pant and pad? What is wrong is wrong. She got informed of the arrival 30 minutes before the show. What's there to wear a short or a longer skirt? You and the shameless woman are the real drama queens. Thanks for the scene you've created, take a bow and go to bed undecided

See, I can tell you didn't read my response well because I never said it was okay for her to come out in a short skirt with her pad on. My point is menstruation is natural and some of ya'll behave as if it's the most disgusting thing in the world. I have a better idea: why don't you stop quoting me and go suck your boyfriend's dîck?

1 Like

Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by hopexter(m): 4:48am On Oct 23, 2019
iRepNaija1:

See, I can tell you didn't read my response well because I never said it was okay for her to come out in a short skirt with her pad on. My point is menstruation is natural and some of ya'll behave as if it's the most disgusting thing in the world. I have a better idea: why don't you stop quoting me and go suck your boyfriend's dîck?

You started the quoting you dicksucker cheesy
Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 23, 2019
iRepNaija1:

Urinating in public is not natural. It's just what some men do because they're too lazy to find a toilet. Try again.
do you even know what you are saying? Who's talking about urinating in public?
You said menstruation is natural so she is free to show everyone on stage her blood stained pant so I'm asking if I can also perform on stage in a trousers soaked with urine, since urinating is also natural
Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 23, 2019
iRepNaija1:

yes it's disgusting. Because something is natural doesn't mean it can't be disgusting. Menstruation is the removal of waste product from the body just like urinating and pooing. Because shítting is natural does not mean it is not disgusting.
Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by Thegoodone13(m): 9:54pm On Oct 23, 2019
Felixamos:

As in.....
to make her pad show
Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by iRepNaija1: 1:04am On Oct 24, 2019
Lilbest3:
yes it's disgusting. Because something is natural doesn't mean it can't be disgusting. Menstruation is the removal of waste product from the body just like urinating and pooing. Because shítting is natural does not mean it is not disgusting.

You're an ignorant, stupid fool to compare something that is part of the conception of a child to urinating shîtting. Don't quote me again. Fûcking idiot.
Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by iRepNaija1: 1:05am On Oct 24, 2019
Lilbest3:
do you even know what you are saying? Who's talking about urinating in public?
You said menstruation is natural so she is free to show everyone on stage her blood stained pant so I'm asking if I can also perform on stage in a trousers soaked with urine, since urinating is also natural

I was responding to someone else who made the comparison about urination, idiot.
Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by iRepNaija1: 1:08am On Oct 24, 2019
hopexter:

You started the quoting you dicksucker cheesy

Hey there! Shut the fûck up. I can quote whoever I damn well please.
Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 24, 2019
iRepNaija1:

You're an ignorant, stupid fool to compare something that is part of the conception of a child to urinating shîtting. Don't quote me again. Fûcking idiot.
you are an idiotic vagina worshipping fool. Mensuration is the removal of waste product (unused ovaries) just the same way shiitting is the removal of unused solid food from the body. Your vagina worshipping simping micro brain can't comprehend it can it?
Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by hopexter(m): 9:17am On Oct 24, 2019
iRepNaija1:

Hey there! Shut the fûck up. I can quote whoever I damn well please.

Then go quote your mummy grin
Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by SURElee(f): 3:54pm On Oct 24, 2019
So what were you supposed to wear? Cotton bud? Nonsense talk from a skimpily dressed lady. If you like no wear dress perform next time.

Na you Sabi. Mschewww!
Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by AJSfan: 8:10pm On Oct 24, 2019
KosiEric:

So..can I drop my contact??
see this scammer ooo grin
Re: Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance by iRepNaija1: 7:16pm On Oct 26, 2019
hopexter:

Then go quote your mummy grin

What kind of response is that? It's not even clever. Jeez, just shut up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) / Caroline Danjuma Posts First Ever Photo Since Losing Boyfriend, Tagbo / Mo Abudu Looks Hot At 50 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.