Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,816 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Kotoka Ranked Best Airport In West Africa - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kotoka Ranked Best Airport In West Africa (35684 Views)

Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa / Donors For The Construction Of Imo Airport In 1983 / China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kotoka Ranked Best Airport In West Africa by Commentor: 6:49am On Oct 22, 2019
Amazingman:

You are a liar, sorry but maybe u were expecting a cargo delivery

Who is this local champion?
Re: Kotoka Ranked Best Airport In West Africa by mysteryman2014: 6:49am On Oct 22, 2019
WhoBeThisMan:
I think that was a mistake. The airport is very fine no doubt. But are they saying its ranked among Singapore, Dubai, China airports? Hlaba

Fourth in Africa
Re: Kotoka Ranked Best Airport In West Africa by SolarHub(m): 6:51am On Oct 22, 2019
Hmmmm

YOU WANT TO ENJOY AT LEAST 8 HOURS ELECTRICITY DAILY WITH OUR 1KVA SOLAR SYSTEM? CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Kotoka Ranked Best Airport In West Africa by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 22, 2019
Wait o, am I the only one that saw 4th in the world in that piece of news? 4th or 44th?
Re: Kotoka Ranked Best Airport In West Africa by Dotng: 6:52am On Oct 22, 2019
Mescana22:
But seriously if Ghana have half of nigeria mineral resources, they will be giant of AFRICA, yes they are corrupt but this country is working, because there citizens are the check and balances the govt needs, if you watch all there TV programmes its all about governance and cost of governance, and how they speak out, this people are lawful, obeys traffic, 24/7 power, no robbery, i move arounnd 2,3,4, am and pressing my phone ,no one minds you, very calm and peaceful, dey hail you bosssu, you hailed them chalire, they construct roas like oyibo, the police and emergency services responds withing 5 mins, Oboy this people dey try, i refused to come back naija again, because i am scared of Lagos, One gal called Mensah has sucked me dry and she sabi cook wakkyche, grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

If Ghana has half of Nigeria's resources and just a quarter of our problems there economy will collapse. One of their presidents made this kind of remark in recent times and it shows a lack of appreciation of the overall issues countries in Africa face. John Kuffor had to publicly recognise Nigeria's help during their energy crises when they could not purchase oil without a 90 day credit facility which Obasanjo gave to them and allowed them to pay at their convenience. Their economy will have been in tatters like that of Greece if Obasanjo had not intervened.

6 Likes

Re: Kotoka Ranked Best Airport In West Africa by majamajic(m): 6:53am On Oct 22, 2019
vaxx2:
unneccasry arrogance...... Great in terms of what? what do you people take Ghana for?

so u believe Ghana has the 4 th best airport in the world , u do that by telling me airports u have visited in the world

Ghana people , always pompous !!! upon their brief heights

3 Likes

Re: Kotoka Ranked Best Airport In West Africa by benuejosh: 6:56am On Oct 22, 2019
FarahAideed:
Ghana is growing while Buhari is destroying Nigeria
Your father Jonathan stole the money with his group of criminals. what else do we do? Use water to build the economy?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kotoka Ranked Best Airport In West Africa by mrsLeo(f): 6:57am On Oct 22, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

Who is this local champion?
[/s]
Re: Kotoka Ranked Best Airport In West Africa by vaxx2: 6:58am On Oct 22, 2019
majamajic:

so u believe Ghana has the 4 th best airport in the world , u do that by telling me airports u have visited in the world

Ghana people , always pompous !!! upon their brief heights
That is a poor journalism, you should have read deep....from Ghana news source , it is fourth in africa. .......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kotoka Ranked Best Airport In West Africa by mysteryman2014: 6:58am On Oct 22, 2019
wirinet:

Bone that thing. Ghana no near Nigeria. Ghana dey try for their small size and resources, but you can compare them to Nigeria. How many urban cities the whole of Ghana get? Is it up to 6. After Accra, Kumasi, Sekondi-Takoradi, Sunyani, Obuasi, and Cape Coast, which other urban cities do they have. Nigeria has 6 urban cities in every state.
How many doctors have they produced, how many professors, how many world renowned businessmen? Do they have the equivalent of Dangote, Adenuga, Innocent Chukwuma, Okonjo Iweala, wole soyinka, Fela, Whiz kid, etc. In which sphere or profession will Ghana beat Nigeria?

Since Ghana depends a lot on tourism, they need lots of promotions to attract foreigners, and thus the propaganda.

Why WS in small letters?
Re: Kotoka Ranked Best Airport In West Africa by majamajic(m): 7:02am On Oct 22, 2019
vaxx2:
That is a poor journalism, you should have read deep....from Ghana news source , it is fourth in africa. .......

fourth in Africa that's no problem,

1 Like

Re: Kotoka Ranked Best Airport In West Africa by Orissodiq: 7:07am On Oct 22, 2019
Spatta:
That is the Airport you get when your President is civilized and in tune with modern civilization, not when you have a Nepotistic, archaic, senile, irresponsible, power drunk, confused monster, who thinks being a President is jumping on the plane and travelling the world over and taking pictures from Aso rock pretending to sign a document while Abha Keari and the Mamman Daura confuse him knowing he has lost intelligence through old age
The wicked Man was advised to Arrest Sowore and silence his Views on Development so they can continue their devastating destruction of Nigeria
May God deliver Nigeria from theses Monster
My brother. Ghanaian are complain about the president and his administration pass Nigeria. Visit GHANAWEB.COM and c peoples comments about dia government. Remember Ghana election is near, so i won't be surprise about some rating dis time

3 Likes

Re: Kotoka Ranked Best Airport In West Africa by Edum13656: 7:12am On Oct 22, 2019
...best in West Africa fourth in Africa, because I know that the airports in Mauritius, Cape Town, Cairo, J'Borg are better.
Re: Kotoka Ranked Best Airport In West Africa by Multiplier7(m): 7:14am On Oct 22, 2019
vaxx2:
unneccasry[b][/b] [b][/b] arrogance...... Great in terms of what? what do you people take Ghana for?

Unnecessary arrogance?

I will tell you what unnecessary arrogance is.

That you have 50,000 cedis in your account should not make you to go and challenge your daddy to know who is richer. That's not wisdom.

What do we take Ghana for?

Good Question

We take them as a country trying to hang their bags where they won't be able to hang down. That again is stupidity on rampage.

Again, charlie don't you think posting Ghanian news on Nigerian forum is unnecessary arrogance and on top of it condemning the same country. Courtesy demands that you show some respect to people that accepts you.

U get? Abi u don't?

3 Likes

Re: Kotoka Ranked Best Airport In West Africa by MrBONE2(m): 7:17am On Oct 22, 2019
FarahAideed:
Ghana is growing while Buhari is destroying Nigeria
grin

4 Likes

Re: Kotoka Ranked Best Airport In West Africa by GeoAfrikana(m): 7:20am On Oct 22, 2019
LifeQuest:
I guess Ghana is getting it right. I used the airport in May and I can not but agree that it is really what it is said to be. That is Akuaba spirit. Sparkling clean convenience and other facilities. Professionalism of the airport officials. Oh my God. I landed in Lagos MM but could not use the dirty, smelling convince. I hope we will be able to get it right someday.

Nice comment. I especially like your last sentence.

1 Like

Re: Kotoka Ranked Best Airport In West Africa by Multiplier7(m): 7:23am On Oct 22, 2019
Princerichi0:

You that's the country encyclopedia. Here's you award.
What does inferioty complex has to do with me hating my leaders that would rather siphon monies meant to develop the country into their private pockets.

My friend, am not the countries encyclopedia. We have greater people that deserves that in this country. lol meanwhile thanks for the compliment

Back to the matter.

How can just a single pics of an airport from where you don't know make you condemn the people you know. Honestly, that's not wise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kotoka Ranked Best Airport In West Africa by Ategberoson(m): 7:28am On Oct 22, 2019
Mescana22:
But seriously if Ghana have half of nigeria mineral resources, they will be giant of AFRICA, yes they are corrupt but this country is working, because there citizens are the check and balances the govt needs, if you watch all there TV programmes its all about governance and cost of governance, and how they speak out, this people are lawful, obeys traffic, 24/7 power, no robbery, i move arounnd 2,3,4, am and pressing my phone ,no one minds you, very calm and peaceful, dey hail you bosssu, you hailed them chalire, they construct roas like oyibo, the police and emergency services responds withing 5 mins, Oboy this people dey try, i refused to come back naija again, because i am scared of Lagos, One gal called Mensah has sucked me dry and she sabi cook wakkyche, grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

I can relate. I was opportune to date a Ghanian lady before, till date I'm still pained her parent relocation caused our distance. very lovely, matured and romantic

4 Likes

Re: Kotoka Ranked Best Airport In West Africa by vaxx2: 7:33am On Oct 22, 2019
Multiplier7:

Unnecessary arrogance?

I will tell you what unnecessary arrogance is.

That you have 50,000 cedis in your account should not make you to go and challenge your daddy to know who is richer. That's not wisdom.

What do we take Ghana for?

Good Question

We take them as a country trying to hang their bags where they won't be able to hang down. That again is stupidity on rampage.

Again, charlie don't you think posting Ghanian news on Nigerian forum is unnecessary arrogance and on top of it condemning the same country. Courtesy demands that you show some respect to people that accepts you.

U get? Abi u don't?
This guys is on self medication... you need to see you doctor asap....

see wetin I ask , see wetin you reply..... grin
Re: Kotoka Ranked Best Airport In West Africa by Dpharisee: 7:34am On Oct 22, 2019
Commentor:

You still haven't said Amen for the Saraki bank prayer I made for you.

May all your life belongings go into a bank such as Saraki owns.

Amen.

When a fool looses an argument, he sorts to slander and personal attacks on his opponent. Socrates
Re: Kotoka Ranked Best Airport In West Africa by Multiplier7(m): 7:40am On Oct 22, 2019
vaxx2:
This guys is on self medication... you need to see you doctor asap....

see wetin I ask , see wetin you reply..... grin

I do talk in parables. So if you don't get is your problem. If you know, you know.

I need to see a doctor after you have finished seeing a psychotherapist

1 Like

Re: Kotoka Ranked Best Airport In West Africa by Jaqenhghar: 7:42am On Oct 22, 2019
While others are silently building their countries. Niggerians are better at hurling online insults

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kotoka Ranked Best Airport In West Africa by Ykc2(m): 7:42am On Oct 22, 2019
majamajic:
fourth in the world

hahaha

I don't wan comment my reserve
laugh wan kill me here when i read fouth in the world grin grin grin which airport in western Europe Ghana airport is better than biko nu?

1 Like

Re: Kotoka Ranked Best Airport In West Africa by Jaqenhghar: 7:44am On Oct 22, 2019
Dotng:

If Ghana has half of Nigeria's resources and just a quarter of our problems there economy will collapse. One of their presidents made this kind of remark in recent times and it shows a lack of appreciation of the overall issues countries in Africa face. John Kuffor had to publicly recognise Nigeria's help during their energy crises when they could not purchase oil without a 90 day credit facility which Obasanjo gave to them and allowed them to pay at their convenience. Their economy will have been in tatters like that of Greece if Obasanjo had not intervened.
Oya here come the bogus claims brigade. Una like to identify with success. Somehow theor progress is because of you. Keep telling yourself that
Re: Kotoka Ranked Best Airport In West Africa by Jaqenhghar: 7:46am On Oct 22, 2019
Orissodiq:

My brother. Ghanaian are complain about the president and his administration pass Nigeria. Visit GHANAWEB.COM and c peoples comments about dia government. Remember Ghana election is near, so i won't be surprise about some rating dis time
There is nowhere in the world that people don't complain that's a fact. Somne times its good as it keeps the leadership on their toes. In your cesspit its blasphemy to criticise or point out what is wrong

1 Like

Re: Kotoka Ranked Best Airport In West Africa by pharmagba: 7:49am On Oct 22, 2019
FarahAideed:

We are going to have arguments about Whether I have passed through an airport before ? Oga Accra is like my second home I even worked there for a while for a popular Nigerians IT firm when I finished NYSC .. Well the currency exchange offices are located in the arrivals terminal .
Guy you threw a jab at him alleging corruption, you are morally oblige to answer him to show how much you really know,
It is not an argument

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kotoka Ranked Best Airport In West Africa by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 22, 2019
Mescana22:

Please come home, your Mama is missing you too much oo. Don't allow Mensah detain you with her bum bum and suck you dry!!

1 Like

Re: Kotoka Ranked Best Airport In West Africa by simonfynboi(m): 7:52am On Oct 22, 2019
Lol...we naija sidon hia de claim Africa's giant.. Wat a tragi-comedy...

grin
Re: Kotoka Ranked Best Airport In West Africa by Kennyswagz1(m): 7:59am On Oct 22, 2019
majamajic:
fourth in the world

hahaha

I don't wan comment my reserve
bros i weak ooh... gringrin fourth in the world kegringringringrin
Re: Kotoka Ranked Best Airport In West Africa by vaxx2: 8:04am On Oct 22, 2019
Multiplier7:

I do talk in parables. So if you don't get is your problem. If you know, you know.

I need to see a doctor after you have finished seeing a psychotherapist
Lol.. .. much more than what i envisaged... consult your doctor asap, you maybe taking your medication wrongly
Re: Kotoka Ranked Best Airport In West Africa by Multiplier7(m): 8:10am On Oct 22, 2019
vaxx2:
Lol.. .. much more than what i envisaged... consult your doctor asap, you maybe taking your medication wrongly

Sorry! Really
Re: Kotoka Ranked Best Airport In West Africa by mdchikezie(m): 8:10am On Oct 22, 2019
Dakar Airport in Senegal is beautiful as well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Dies In Accident Months To His Wedding. Photos / 5 Things You Shouldn’t Wear On An Airplane / Another 171 Nigerians Return From Libya Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.