Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA (8502 Views)

A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) / Importation From China To Lagos Made So Easy. / Importation From China Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by arodavoo(m): 2:19pm On Oct 22, 2019
Follow the image to understand this

No 1. That is the title or name of the product
No 2. That is the price from 3 pieces and above
No 3. The price from 50 to 999piece
No 4. The price from 1000 pieces and above
No 5. Express fee is the amount you pay for delivery within China. (From supplier to agent or shipping company)

Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by arodavoo(m): 2:22pm On Oct 22, 2019
The Moq for this bag is 3
Moq means minimum order quantity

So the minimum you can buy from this supplier is 3
Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by arodavoo(m): 2:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
When you click on where I pointed with a blue watermark; specification

1 Share

Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by arodavoo(m): 2:32pm On Oct 22, 2019
it'll bring you to the page of The image below .This gives you all the information about the product,the material used,the standard used to produce the item,linening,shape,size,etc. Basically everything about the material main purpose of production

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by arodavoo(m): 2:40pm On Oct 22, 2019
When you click on evaluation... It shows you the rating or evaluation of the product. A 5 star rating means the product of good quality.

However not all products with 5 stars have good quality. There are other things you must check to confirm quality.

1 Share

Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by arodavoo(m): 2:41pm On Oct 22, 2019
that's the the name of the store or supplier. It shows the name of the state or district it is located in China and the number of years he has been selling on the app.

It is advised not to buy from a seller with less than 3yrs because they tend to have poor quality

1 Share

Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by arodavoo(m): 3:25pm On Oct 22, 2019
The class would continue when we have enough people following the thread... Do well to drop your questions, I would be so glad to answer them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by Sunnydoo: 4:22pm On Oct 22, 2019
am loving this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by arodavoo(m): 7:10pm On Oct 22, 2019
No 6 and 7 shows you all the goods the suppliers has and the number of transactions that has been carried out on each product.

It is advisable to buy products from the same supplier so it can reduce your Express shipping fee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by arodavoo(m): 7:13pm On Oct 22, 2019
Follow the image below

If you scroll down a bit you'll see graphic details

This is where you should carry mat and sleep o� This place will show you the zoomed image and important details of the product like weight and the size.

For bags especially they usually look big in pictures,but by the time you buy, you'll see it's very small...so to avoid this, it's compulsory to check for graphic details for dimensions,they always show the dimensions in form of weight, length,width, height, like the image above , the weight is also very important as that is what you'll need to calculate landing cost.

Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by arodavoo(m): 7:14pm On Oct 22, 2019
For bags especially they usually look big in pictures,but by the time you buy, you'll see it's very small...so to avoid this, it's compulsory to check for graphic details for dimensions,they always show the dimensions in form of weight, length,width, height, like the image above , the weight is also very important as that is what you'll need to calculate landing cost.

1 Share

Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by arodavoo(m): 7:15pm On Oct 22, 2019
Now for those that might want to do picture search on the site. Maybe you saw a picture of a product you love on Jumia, konga, aliexpress or any other ecommerce site. All you do is to go to page.1688.com

You would see a camera icon where I circled blue... When you click on it, it would take you to your gallery then you choose the picture you want to search for

Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by arodavoo(m): 7:21pm On Oct 22, 2019
Let me show us some ridicule price of some items

See the image below

The ladies in the house , you may have bought this items , power belt or waist trainers,body shaper or whatever they call it's 600 naira o on the site

You know how much it is sold now 2,500-4000��

Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by arodavoo(m): 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2019
Now this shoe is 78yuan in China for instance so
78× 55 = #4290

And it's very quality oh,
When you see how much it is sold on jiji

you would see that you have been sleeping on a bicycle ���‍♀�‍♀

Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by arodavoo(m): 7:26pm On Oct 22, 2019
This is the price tag on Jiji #28500

Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by arodavoo(m): 7:26pm On Oct 22, 2019
niches that are hot selling with ROI of over 300% are

Wireless Bluetooth Devices

Phone accessories like screen protector, ear phones, pouch etc.

A colleague of mine in this importation business just got a business deal to supply phone accessories with 20 million naira this January. And I don't think she spent up to 5million to buy and ship these products

Power Banks

Health check Wrist bands

Human Hair ETC

Lace fabrics etc

2-in1 hbp, diabetes regulator and monitor

Car scanner

Kids GPS watch tracker ( you can track the activity of your kids, location,etc from your phone)

Spy camera

Car tracker,etc

These are niches with very high ROI.

1 Like

Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by arodavoo(m): 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2019
A friend of mine imported this recently, it's called electric cooking machine,it's used to pound yam,blend beans for moimoi and Akara,blend tomatoes and a whole other stuff...infact it's a multi purpose blender, guess worth she told me,she bought it for 2 k and she's selling for 9k, infact she imported 20 pieces and she sold everything within two days

Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by systeph(m): 7:36pm On Oct 22, 2019
Thank you Op for this thread, it's detailed enough especially choosing the niche , the major issue is shipping, how is it done using/not using procurement agency??

1 Like

Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by Duke007(m): 9:09pm On Oct 22, 2019
Thank you OP for your expository. This is an eye opener. Keep up the good work.
Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by arodavoo(m): 9:51pm On Oct 22, 2019
systeph:
Thank you Op for this thread, it's detailed enough especially choosing the niche , the major issue is shipping, how is it done using/not using procurement agency??

Just keep following the thread.. We would definitely get there
Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by Cornemol1(m): 10:08pm On Oct 22, 2019
Thanks for all dis information, my question is how to ship it and be free from custom
Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by ebenezary(m): 10:08pm On Oct 22, 2019
you have done a wonderful job but l have some questions for you. can l combined products from supplier A and another supplier B to be shipped and consolidated together
Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by arodavoo(m): 10:33pm On Oct 22, 2019
ebenezary:
you have done a wonderful job but l have some questions for you. can l combined products from supplier A and another supplier B to be shipped and consolidated together

Of course you can... You can buy items from different suppliers and get it shipped down to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by kryptem: 11:17pm On Oct 22, 2019
God bless you for this your noble gesture Op.
My question is how to ship the products to naija and how to overcome possible custom wahala if any. Thanks again for the good job and explicit approach!
Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by Canadanow: 11:18pm On Oct 22, 2019
Kudos bro. You are trying. I am interested in the USA market for used phones...or electronics. Are you a shipping agent?
Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by arodavoo(m): 12:06am On Oct 23, 2019
Canadanow:
Kudos bro. You are trying. I am interested in the USA market for used phones...or electronics. Are you a shipping agent?

I can help you with that bro... Send me a message on whatsapp
Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by ebenezary(m): 5:23am On Oct 23, 2019
ok and lets talk about the payment and shipping to nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by delishpot: 11:41am On Oct 23, 2019
Following with great interest
Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by Sunnydoo: 8:48am On Oct 24, 2019
may God bless you for this empowerment class. it's really great and we wish it continues.
Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by ebenezary(m): 11:08am On Oct 24, 2019
we are still waiting for you @OP
Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by KINGreignn: 1:03pm On Oct 24, 2019
arodavoo:

Just keep following the thread.. We would definitely get there

I wan learn how to import car parts from China, Taiwan, Korea and UAE.
Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by arodavoo(m): 6:44am On Oct 25, 2019
Good morning everyone... Am so sorry for not coming around yesterday, I had issues with my phone but thank God I got a new one already. So let move from where we stopped

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

pressydom / NIPOST Reintroduces Money Order, Begins Electronic Mail Tracking / See The New Motto Of FCMB: I Can't Laugh Alone O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.