Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion (72881 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism / Bishop David Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion Naira. / Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion by kareemkamil(m): 7:49pm On Oct 22, 2019
Oyedepo, your foolish followers no go ever get sense
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:06pm On Oct 22, 2019
Datazone:

If you think what Winners give back to society (not members of their church) is up to 5% of their purse, then I really don't have much to write back to you. In your word "built an estate" in maybe Lagos or Ogun. I'm not even talking to his church in particular, I'm talking about all churches in Nigeria. They don't contribute as much to the society as they should. Most of their members kids in towns and villages don't even go to school, they hawk about

Do you have a proof of all what you give to the church? If yes, upload it. If not, leave complaints to people who give.
Do you know how much the government is collecting from them?
If people give and tell, they will say the bible says the left hand should not know what the right gives.
If you give without telling, they will say you don't give. You can't please people.
They have staffers that they don't owe, they build roads and support too.
If you don't have a proof ofyour tithes to the Church, please leave complaints to the people who give. QED.
How many Estates has the government you pay tax to built for you? How many good roads or hospital do you have? These Churches have ultra modern hospitals well equipped and employed staffers they don't owe. Have you seen their fire stations etc?
How many percentage of the money the government is received is giving back?
RCCG and Winners supply 24/7 light to their environs, the government cannot do that and the government owes peanuts salaries for months.
So, it is the duty of people to Bleep anyhow while church send them to school?
What happens to family planning and free education by the government?
People that cannot feed nor send children to school are also tithes payers?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion by glowingflame7: 8:17pm On Oct 22, 2019
HigherEd:
Again Jesusjnr you are an hypocrite of the order of the Pharisee. You highlighted scripture where Jesus told people to sell all they have. Why don't you sell your own phone and give it as alms to the poor. It may sound simplistic but that's surely a good place to start. That phone in your hand can feed many hungry people today. The scripture says sell all you have.

Be talking as though you are in 20AD. You better wake up, this is the 21st century, you work hard less poverty wee kill you there and even Jesus would just looking at your foolishness. Be waiting for Oyedepo or the next Christian billionaire that would share his wealth with you. Keep waiting.

Very few people on earth can boast of being able to fulfill that Scripture but a religious dimwit like you would use it as a means of blackmail to equally stupid people. Don't quote me again because I won't read your juvenile arguments again.

Chai. This is assault.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion by HigherEd: 8:25pm On Oct 22, 2019
boxymccoy:

In as much as I respect Dr David Oyedepo, there is nothing correct in that statement... The devil was so powerless to attack Job and all that he had until God removed the hedge He built around him.In Job 1 vs 8.... Then the LORD said to Satan, "Have you considered my servant Job? There is no one on earth like him; he is blameless and upright, a man who fears God and shuns evil." it was God that said
Have you considered my servant Job?...So hear Satan's response here..."Does Job fear God for nothing, Satan replied....Job 1 vs 9....Have you not put a hedge around him and his household and everything he has? You have blessed the work of his hands, so that his flocks and herds are spread throughout the land. But now stretch out your hand and strike everything he has, and he will surely curse you to your face."

so look at God's response.... The LORD said to Satan, "Very well, then, everything he has is in your power, but on the man himself do not lay a finger." Then Satan went out from the presence of the LORD.

You see, if you dont know how to rightly divide the word of truth, you will believe all that men of God say just because they attract a large following... it has nothing to do with whether Job was paying tithes or not....If you are a correct child of God, there is an hedge built around you....What Job underwent was just a test or trial just prove him, it could only come after God removed the hedge..... God bless you
I'm not saying it is correct either. Just saying it is worth the debate. Thank you and God bless you too.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion by HigherEd: 8:25pm On Oct 22, 2019
bencynthgreat:

Tithing is mainly for black men with their black mentality and religious fanaticism. How many white men go to church not to mention paying tithe yet ur devourer haven't devoured them all. They still live better and happier than u and I. Na so una go dey defend pass maldini in every bullshit these business men do. Is it a crime to read he built hundreds of housing units for the poor with such amount of money. Well na una business sha cos as for me, I only believe in God and not all these pastorprenuers.
white people tithe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:32pm On Oct 22, 2019

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion by amerengues(m): 8:56pm On Oct 22, 2019
Hmmm

chubinwa:
Did Job later gave tithe before God replenished his colossal lost?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion by Lolaflair(m): 9:27pm On Oct 22, 2019
Sell your bitcoin, gift cards and paypal funds to us at flair crypto world

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion by Humblemee: 10:00pm On Oct 22, 2019
It is an illusion to anticipate wisdom where people do not pay attention to Knowledge

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 22, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Do you have a proof of all what you give to the church? If yes, upload it. If not, leave complaints to people who give.

Do you know how much the government is collecting from them?
If people give and tell, they will say the bible says the left hand should not know what the right gives.
If you give without telling, they will say you don't give. You can't please people.

They have staffers that they don't owe, they build roads and support too.

If you don't have a proof ofyour tithes to the Church, please leave complaints to the people who give. QED.

How many Estates has the government you pay tax to built for you? How many good roads or hospital do you have? These Churches have ultra modern hospitals well equipped and employed staffers they don't owe. Have you seen their fire stations etc?
How many percentage of the money the government is received is giving back?
RCCG and Winners supply 24/7 light to their environs, the government cannot do that and the government owes peanuts salaries for months.

So, it is the duty of people to Bleep anyhow while church send them to school?
What happens to family planning and free education by the government?
People that cannot feed nor send children to school are also tithes payers?
Firstly, I usually don't reply Ijaw people in the most civil manner. The only reason I'm writing this is because you're woman.

Going further, are you a choir mistress or married to a pastor? If Yes, tell me so I don't bother replying next.

First bold: This is a foolish reply actually because I don't think any Nigerian or sincere Christian keeps record of what he offers/tithes every Sunday or Month end. So, going by your statement, all Nigerians (Christians) should keep quiet like zombie so the Pastors empty our pockets in the name of Christianity. See how foolish you sound? One reason why I feel madness runs in the blood of Ijaw people

Second bold: As at 2018, no religious bodies pay direct tax in Nigeria. I don't think it has changed in 2019. Use Google, don't write blindly because you are a Christian like me. You're serving the Lord, not a man of God. Whether you give and tell or don't tell doesn't change nothing inasmuch as you give. Of a truth, would you say Churches in Nigeria have done more than enough? Can you compare the selfless service of Jesus and the 12 with any Nigerian pastor acquiring private jet and helicopter?

Third Bold: It is here I acknowledged that you're really mad. Listen, every serious private business does not owe their staffs. I don't understand the nonsense you wrote there. If the church wants to do business then they should be serious and pay up. MTN, Glo, Dangote, innoson, Chivita etc. All pay in a timely fashion. Why should your pastor be different if that's not criminality?

Fourth Bold: Did Jesus teach you that the issue of tithe should only be discussed by people who pay tithe in full? Be a complete Christian.

Fifth Bold: Go back to my initial post and read to understand, not to reply. I said since our government is dysfunctional, that's where we need to see the input of the Church in all its glory in the society. Give me the names of communities enjoying steady supply from RCCG and Winners 24/7, 365 days so we can verify.

Sixth Bold: As a Christian, I don't expect this from you. So, Jesus said the church should only provide for people who pay tithe? That they give birth anyhow like you said, isn't our concern. The Bible doesn't give us minimum number of children to bear. He said "go forth and multiply".

If you cannot come up with logical replies please don't quote me, I am not hear for beer parlour talks and market women discussions. Thanks
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion by koolaid87: 12:44am On Oct 23, 2019
No tithe and God wont rebuke the devil for you?

Really?

author=HigherEd post=83357758]

Lol you just getting all up and emotional. Don't cry yet.
The scripture never said that those who don't tithe wouldn't attain wealth. Even scripture reports how wealthy a paganic Egypt was, how an horrible roman empire held power and influence. So Dangote having money isn't any eye opener.

However the concept of tithing law as stated by Malachi stated that the benefit of tithing was a "rebuke of the devourer". The devourer in biblically context often refer to the devil and his host of fallen angels. 'Devouring' as expressed by Malachi meant that what legitimately belongs to God's people could be destroyed by the devil without a God intervention if they refused to tithe.

Therefore Oyedepo made an inference that is potentially correct within the context of old testament. Job didn't tithe and God did not rebuke the devourer for his sake.
[/quote]
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion by nadirinamata: 1:08am On Oct 23, 2019
OGA OYEDEPO HAS PAID HIS DUES AND IS EATING HIS BLESSINGS DONT LET ENVY KILL YOU THERE GO AND HUSTLE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion by CodeTemplar: 2:28am On Oct 23, 2019
HigherEd:

You talk like someone who has an angry demon living inside of him. You are free to haul whatever insult you choose to haul. I really choose not to waste my time on a blockhead who has chosen the path of stupidity.

The bible not me said
1) Tithing was for rebuking the devourer - established

2) Job a man of God was 'devoured' at a point in his life - established

3) There was no record of Job tithing like Abraham, Isaac or Moses - established

Therefore would you blame someone who interpreted that 1 and 3 resulted in number 2.

If Job tithed truly and God didn't rebuke the devourer for his sake then that makes the bible what? because that would render Malachi 3 as an invalid scripture even in the old testament.

You should have been familiar with that guy called jesusjnr by now. I have too many clashes with him here because of this his uncontrolled hatred for Oyedepo.
He is the one always correcting the Holy Ghost's teachings under the guise of correcting apostle Paul's errors.
Any debate about any perceived rich man going to heaven or missing out, to me, will be settled by the concept Jesus highlighted with the widows two mite being above the givings of the richer men. Jesus rates the widow higher based on the fact that she gave a higher percentage of her money out. To people like JesusJnr, they don't care weather Oyedepo gives out 99.9% of his wealth before using the remaining 0.01% to buy things they need. All they care about is making that 0.01% look like 99.9% in the eyes of the world in other to hate on Papa. That man works average of 18+ hours daily and I wonder why someone would think a man who values time so much would want to spare few billions to properly run or oversee a over trillion Naira worth asset or inestimable spiritual assets.
JesusJnr is a known psycho who opposes Oyedepo's 'unbroadcasted' charity but supports TB Joshua's broadcasted charity which are against Jesus' advice to Christians.
Leave him alone. He is irredeemable.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion by CodeTemplar: 3:46am On Oct 23, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol!

Coming from a man who said that Job's riches wasn't secured because he didn't tithe. And yet God made Job the richest man in the east, but him that tithes and emphasizes tithing as the Pharisees did, had not been made the richest man in his own state, talk less of this part of the world?

Job 1:3 (KJV)

3 His substance also was seven thousand sheep, and three thousand camels, and five hundred yoke of oxen, and five hundred she asses, and a very great household; so that this man was the greatest of all the men of the east.

And mind you, Job's riches was not because he accumulated riches to himself as Oyedepo is currently doing, because Job was well known to be a distributor of riches:

Job 29:15-16 (KJV)

16 I was a father to the poor: and the cause which I knew not I searched out.

But despite that Job didn't accumulate riches to himself, he was yet the richest man in that part of the world to illustrate the distinctive extent to which God had blessed him, which made his example a strong case for helping the poor and needy to all the peoples of that part of the world.

So let Oyedepo keep buying as much private Jets as he wants, but as long all his riches combined pales in comparison with the likes of Dangote in this part of the world who don't tithe, it would hard for him to convince people in this part of the world that there is anything special about his riches and hence tithing, but that it's just because he is laying up treasures for himself on Earth as opposed to distributing it to the poor and needy as Jesus had taught us and his disciples had done.

Luke 12:33 (KJV)

33 Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth.

So unless tithing clearly distinguishes him from those who didn't tithe as the Jobs of that world and the Dangotes of this world, but just make him to be just a poor man's version of them and merely competing with his fellow pastors, truth is the case he makes for tithing would remain very weak.

God bless.
What the relationship between this post and the topic? Hatred.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion by CodeTemplar: 3:58am On Oct 23, 2019
thesicilian:

I hope you have a car at least, before you start defending a businessman with a fleet of cars and aircrafts.
I hope the poor widow in bible had a bank account ssecretly tucked away from Jesus also. If Oyedepo na business man as claimed, how much are his competition making from theirs? Use that thing God gave you.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion by CodeTemplar: 4:13am On Oct 23, 2019
HigherEd:

You talk like someone who has an angry demon living inside of him. You are free to haul whatever insult you choose to haul. I really choose not to waste my time on a blockhead who has chosen the path of stupidity.

The bible not me said
1) Tithing was for rebuking the devourer - established

2) Job a man of God was 'devoured' at a point in his life - established

3) There was no record of Job tithing like Abraham, Isaac or Moses - established

Therefore would you blame someone who interpreted that 1 and 3 resulted in number 2.

If Job tithed truly and God didn't rebuke the devourer for his sake then that makes the bible what? because that would render Malachi 3 as an invalid scripture even in the old testament.

Indeed an angry demon resides in that dude. He feeds off the energy of hatred and is know on this board for that.

Go through his thread history and see how the angry demon uses him to discredit the Holy Spirit by correcting apostle Paul's teachings.

That Dude is a known haters who supports unscriptural activities of TB Joshua but sees nothing good about other scriptural men of God.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion by CodeTemplar: 4:29am On Oct 23, 2019
HigherEd:
In this life you can choose to be a rich Abraham that went to heaven or a poor Lazarus that went to heaven. It's your choice.

86% of Norwegians are Christians living in sheer abundance. God would not send them to hell because their Christian brothers in Haiti are living in Abject poverty. Every man should do his own best to improve his own economic conditions and that of his Nation.

Please reject the gospel of poverty as propagated by Jesusjnr and his other brainwashed zombies. For even the bible says that "Money is a defense".
There is a news about the approx $90b African leaders take to Britain yearly but you would never see the likes of jesusjnr (Jesus junior) there to sympathize with the poor they use as excuse to bash papa and other men of God. Sad.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion by Nobody: 5:14am On Oct 23, 2019
CodeTemplar:
You should have been familiar with that guy called jesusjnr by now. I have too many clashes with him here because of this his uncontrolled hatred for Oyedepo.
He is the one always correcting the Holy Ghost's teachings under the guise of correcting apostle Paul's errors.
Any debate about any perceived rich man going to heaven or missing out, to me, will be settled by the concept Jesus highlighted with the widows two mite being above the givings of the richer men. Jesus rates the widow higher based on the fact that she gave a higher percentage of her money out. To people like JesusJnr, they don't care weather Oyedepo gives out 99.9% of his wealth before using the remaining 0.01% to buy things they need. All they care about is making that 0.01% look like 99.9% in the eyes of the world in other to hate on Papa. That man works average of 18+ hours daily and I wonder why someone would think a man who values time so much would want to spare few billions to properly run or oversee a over trillion Naira worth asset or inestimable spiritual assets.
JesusJnr is a known psycho who opposes Oyedepo's 'unbroadcasted' charity but supports TB Joshua's broadcasted charity which are against Jesus' advice to Christians.
Leave him alone. He is irredeemable.
Lol!

Birds of the Same mammonic spirit flock together.

HigherEd and CodeTemplar both blind being led the blind.

Matthew 15:14 (KJV)

14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

Luke 16:9 (KJV)

9 And I say unto you, Make to yourselves friends of the mammon of unrighteousness; that, when ye fail, they may receive you into everlasting habitations.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion by HigherEd: 7:40am On Oct 23, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol!

Birds of the Same mammonic spirit flock together.

HigherEd and CodeTemplar both blind being led the blind.

Matthew 15:14 (KJV)

14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

Luke 16:9 (KJV)

9 And I say unto you, Make to yourselves friends of the mammon of unrighteousness; that, when ye fail, they may receive you into everlasting habitations.
The boy is not normal at all.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 23, 2019
HigherEd:

The boy is not normal at all.
Lol!

Well it's better not to "normal" than to be "normal" and end up in hell:

Matthew 18:8 (KJV)

8 Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.

By the way, I saw how you craftily tried to deny the heresy of your mentor which you had passionately defended early on. wink

And lastly, if your mentor's prophecy about being richer than the IMF comes to pass, then you can start talking about him being specially blessed by God as Job was, but as things stand, he's no different from the rich mammon chasing church leaders.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:48pm On Oct 23, 2019
Datazone:

Firstly, I usually don't reply Ijaw people in the most civil manner. The only reason I'm writing this is because you're woman.

Going further, are you a choir mistress or married to a pastor? If Yes, tell me so I don't bother replying next.

First bold: This is a foolish reply actually because I don't think any Nigerian or sincere Christian keeps record of what he offers/tithes every Sunday or Month end. So, going by your statement, all Nigerians (Christians) should keep quiet like zombie so the Pastors empty our pockets in the name of Christianity. See how foolish you sound? One reason why I feel madness runs in the blood of Ijaw people

Second bold: As at 2018, no religious bodies pay direct tax in Nigeria. I don't think it has changed in 2019. Use Google, don't write blindly because you are a Christian like me. You're serving the Lord, not a man of God. Whether you give and tell or don't tell doesn't change nothing inasmuch as you give. Of a truth, would you say Churches in Nigeria have done more than enough? Can you compare the selfless service of Jesus and the 12 with any Nigerian pastor acquiring private jet and helicopter?

Third Bold: It is here I acknowledged that you're really mad. Listen, every serious private business does not owe their staffs. I don't understand the nonsense you wrote there. If the church wants to do business then they should be serious and pay up. MTN, Glo, Dangote, innoson, Chivita etc. All pay in a timely fashion. Why should your pastor be different if that's not criminality?

Fourth Bold: Did Jesus teach you that the issue of tithe should only be discussed by people who pay tithe in full? Be a complete Christian.

Fifth Bold: Go back to my initial post and read to understand, not to reply. I said since our government is dysfunctional, that's where we need to see the input of the Church in all its glory in the society. Give me the names of communities enjoying steady supply from RCCG and Winners 24/7, 365 days so we can verify.

Sixth Bold: As a Christian, I don't expect this from you. So, Jesus said the church should only provide for people who pay tithe? That they give birth anyhow like you said, isn't our concern. The Bible doesn't give us minimum number of children to bear. He said "go forth and multiply".

If you cannot come up with logical replies please don't quote me, I am not hear for beer parlour talks and market women discussions. Thanks

Why are you crying? All these epistles because you are pained and cannot answer simple questions?
You don't reply Ijaw people, but for replying me, you proved yourself to be an EMBALMED ZOMBIE!
CONFIRMED NON ENTITY, because you went to beg for food without success, you came here wailing? Sorry, I feel your pain.
You insult your mother doesn't mean you should insult people.
Church rat, go and do your conductor work AND LEAVE COMPLAINTS FOR PEOPLE WHO GIVE TO THE CHURCH! QED!
No wonder you are poor, no single member of my family is a Pastor and nobody is married to a Pastor. I have never been to the Choir Department before.
A Muslim woman came to the Church with a 25kg tumor, about N6m was paid by my church from people's tithes and offerings.
Go to UCH and confirm cos they have her chance as 3/10. The operations was conducted 3x, she never paid tithes to the Church.
Your government debits your account without your consent whenever you deposit or withdraw, VAT is increased, upon all you live in the darkness with insecurity and bad roads. They said they have spent Abacha loot on you, how many percentage did you get? They are raping you in your ass but you are dumb and facing Pastors, have they ever dipped hands into your pockets?
Take your wailing to your government, SOPHISTICATED ZOMBIE!

E pain am die !

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 23, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Why are you crying? All these epistles because you are pained and cannot answer simple questions?
You don't reply Ijaw people, but for replying me, you proved yourself to be an EMBALMED ZOMBIE!
CONFIRMED NON ENTITY, because you went to beg for food without success, you came here wailing? Sorry, I feel your pain.
Church rat, go and do your conductor work AND LEAVE COMPLAINTS FOR PEOPLE WHO GIVE TO THE CHURCH! QED!
No wonder you are poor, no single member of my family is a Pastor and nobody is married to a Pastor. I have never been to the Choir Department before.
A Muslim woman came to the Church with a 25kg tumor, about N6m was paid by my church from people's tithes and offerings.
Go to UCH and confirm cos they have her chance as 3/10. The operations was conducted 3x, she never paid tithes to the Church.
Your government debits your account without your consent whenever you deposit or withdraw, VAT is increased, upon all you live in the darkness with insecurity and bad roads. They said they have spent Abacha loot on you, how many percentage did you get? They are raping you in your ass but you are dumb and facing Pastors, have they ever dipped hands into your pockets?

E pain am die !
Mumu reply. I can hardly read and understand what you wrote. I expected you to intelligently counter all my 6 statements but typical of an Ijaw market woman, you came up with nonsense. I am not against churches, I am only saying all these because you quoted me like you're their attorney. How did the government affect the church? Whether government is bad or not, doesn't stop churches from doing what they should. Go back to my post and answer all my questions.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion by kentebemoney: 8:32am On Oct 24, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

E pain am die !

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh IZON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tibra my sister

Leave all this blind people, God blessed has me via obedience to instructions (Tithing and selfless giving) from the alter in living faith, so body can tell me nonsense
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion by cyrilamx(m): 11:01am On Oct 24, 2019
askakim:
I love this news..U can't serve God wholeheartedly and be a pauper... Givers live in abundance
Plz go and read the life of St. Francis of Assisi and then rephrase your statement.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion by AngelicBeing: 12:29pm On Oct 24, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

E pain am die !
Chai, this is technical knockout, sometimes just ignore folks, the man they are hating on is progressing while lots of these zombies are stuck in the mud cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) / Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering / Obinna Onuoha Builds Statue Of Jesus, "Biggest" In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.