Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Please Help A Nairalander With Bump At The Ear. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help A Nairalander With Bump At The Ear. (434 Views)

please help, whats the solution for 6years Ringing In The Ear(tinnitus) / What Is The Best Medicine To Buy For Clipper Bump At The Back Of My Neck? / Bump At The Back Of My Head After Haircut Pls Help Me Get Rid Of This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Nairalander With Bump At The Ear. by anslemarinze52(m): 8:54am On Oct 22, 2019
i dont knw what this is actually called but i tink it is bump
i have dis at the right back side of my ear......it has been there for a long time now
it seems to be growing more and more and im getting uncomfortable about it.
so if anybody can help me with anything like treatment or cure of it. ....may people told me of operation and that could cost much..
If anyone can tell me cure of it i would really appreciate it

Re: Please Help A Nairalander With Bump At The Ear. by channelads: 8:57am On Oct 22, 2019
Please seek Medical attention at the hospital
Re: Please Help A Nairalander With Bump At The Ear. by Donald95(m): 9:31am On Oct 22, 2019
Have you rub it Rob? shocked
Re: Please Help A Nairalander With Bump At The Ear. by anslemarinze52(m): 1:27pm On Oct 22, 2019
Donald95:
Have you rub it Rob? shocked
it not what rub can calm down......it been dere for some years now
Re: Please Help A Nairalander With Bump At The Ear. by anslemarinze52(m): 1:27pm On Oct 22, 2019
channelads:
Please seek Medical attention at the hospital
thanks

(1) (Reply)

we cure Sickle Cell / Tattoo Removal: Do Laser Wavelengths Really Matter? / Stomach Cancer Is A Silent Killer! Here Are The Signs And Symptoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.