Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,332 members, 7,954,347 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:12 PM

Nicki Minaj And Kenneth Petty Get Married (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj And Kenneth Petty Get Married (video) (458 Views)

Nicki Minaj Set To Marry Childhood Friend Kenneth Petty / Nicki Minaj Proves Her Love For Kenneth Petty Is Real (see Photos) / Nick Minaj And Lil Wayne Hangs Out Together With Her Half Naked Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj And Kenneth Petty Get Married (video) by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 22, 2019
Nicki Minaj and Kenneth Petty Get Married. It looks like Nicki Minaj and Kenneth Petty have got married, according to the Queen rapper's latest IG post. Nicki captioned said post with a series of emojis along with a date that is seemingly the day they tied the knot, October 21, 2019.

Minaj revealed in August that she would have a big wedding celebration following their low-key nuptials. 
"I have to work on my album and I have a lot to focus on that I don’t want to do the big wedding now," she said on Queen Radio in August. "We’ll do the big wedding later. "Before the 90 days is over, yes, I will be married. I’m very happy about that because my baby makes me so happy." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9qasij_E6Y

Source: https://mandynews.com/nicki-minaj-and-kenneth-petty-get-married-video/

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Again. / Lionel Messi Surpassed Cristiano Ronaldo In Club Goals, Despite 118 Fewer Games / Video: Hanks Anuku Defends Controversial Prophet Chukwuemeka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.