Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,860 members, 7,956,241 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:21 AM

The Shame Of South West On Sowore's Bail. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Shame Of South West On Sowore's Bail. (4365 Views)

Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out / Court Grants Sowore Bail With Strict Conditions (photos) / FG To Drag Judge Before NJC For Granting Sowore Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Shame Of South West On Sowore's Bail. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2019
eternityk:
My next mission right now is Igbos connection to reno omokri U people have started a propaganda machine I didn't have u guys time before But now u all will surely hear from me
You welcome.
meanwhile Reno omokri is Itshekiri.
His father is delta (Itshekiri) and his mum ogun state (Yoruba).

Reno in all round is fully and heavily related to you guys.

1 Like

Re: The Shame Of South West On Sowore's Bail. by eternityk: 4:34pm On Oct 22, 2019
MelesZenawi:

You welcome.

meanwhile Reno omokri is Itshekiri.

His father is delta (Itshekiri) and his mum ogun state (Yoruba).

Reno in all round is fully and heavily related to you guys.
That guy is igbo lover
He is not different to sowore
Those two are pro Igbos
U too by now should have noticed reno hatred for yorubas
He simply likes Igbos
Re: The Shame Of South West On Sowore's Bail. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2019
DaBullIT:
Idiots will always be idiots

People post as if we lost our memory over the time

Any ant from ndigbo did nothing for Mumundi Kunu, not even IPOB did anything for him, it was a senator who paid his bail and provided surety and what did the clown do?

He ran away, if justice was real thing in Nigeria the man who stood surety should be in jail by now, but nooooo

It's normal , once law tries to take effect, Y'all will be carrying placards, protesting, shouting tyrant up and down, the idiot still managed to fool his clows telling them he was killed, his entire family

Yet he's begging to come home to Bury his mother who died when?

As for Sowore, he sent himself ìṣe dé torutoru, everybody warned him, but he was so sure that his sponsors and social media warriors will save him

Or maybe this was the scam all along ( gofundme page was set at ₦150M target)

Either way when it's time and he has learnt his lesson Sowore will be freed, until then no idiot should drag Yoruba race into this mess, we didn't send him and we sure as hell won't be responsible for him

Peace
you left your kinsmen to attack people that are hustling on their own. What a slave mentality

4 Likes

Re: The Shame Of South West On Sowore's Bail. by DaBullIT(m): 4:45pm On Oct 22, 2019
Alaniyiokorausa:
you left your kinsmen to attack people that are hustling on their own. What a slave mentality

As far as I know there's no tribe regarded as descendants of slave in Yoruba land, but we know efulefus exist in Eastern region and are prevented from intermarrying with those regarded as true borns

So maybe you and your types should stop calling other tribes slaves because as sensitive as we may be, you are the slaves, we know it we just don't want to hurt your feelings

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Shame Of South West On Sowore's Bail. by Banmeallday: 4:50pm On Oct 22, 2019
Fighting for Nigeria or one Nigeria will lead you no where because it was, is, and will always be a British corporate entity, nothing to do with freedom for Africans...

Abiola see what happened to him.....Sowore brave indeed, but he needs to fight for Oduduwa Republic...

3 Likes

Re: The Shame Of South West On Sowore's Bail. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2019
eternityk:

That guy is igbo lover
He is not different to sowore
Those two are pro Igbos
U too by now should have noticed reno hatred for yorubas
He simply likes Igbos

I don't think Reno hates yorubas.

He likes Igbos maybe because Igbo Amaka.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Shame Of South West On Sowore's Bail. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 22, 2019
DaBullIT:

As far as I know there's no tribe regarded as descendants of slave in Yoruba land, but we know efulefus exist in Eastern region and are prevented from intermarrying with those regarded as true borns

So maybe you and your types should stop calling other tribes slaves because as sensitive as we may be, you are the slaves, we know it we just don't want to hurt your feelings
hahahaha e pain am, what is a yoruba Muslim to sultan ? Lol slave want to dodge from what his duty, no let northern Muslims catch you oooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Shame Of South West On Sowore's Bail. by Sleevia: 5:36pm On Oct 22, 2019
Kapeter:
just cover your face in shame and get the hell outta here crazy yoruba liberal. Defending a fulani govt at the detriment of his own. We all see how you lots denied Tunde Edunt not to be a Yoruba because he's from Kogi, and how you kept telling us Okun people are not yorubas bla bla bla. What exactly is you lots problem? Everyone is prtotecting theirs, are you people too blind to see what's going on around you in this crazy 'One Nigeria'? Or you people are just lost and doesn't know what you are doing? What type/kind of help do you lots need exactly?

Shame on yoruba liberals.

Hmmmmm... Hmmmm.... I can feel you are a Yoruba person.

Please do not relent. Continue to tell your brothers the truth.

Yes, it's their education that is playing tricks on them but do not relent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Shame Of South West On Sowore's Bail. by Sleevia: 5:43pm On Oct 22, 2019
Astark:
Igbo's want to try controlling Yoruba's, lmao. Igbo's that said they are so smart are the most hated ethnic group in Nigeria.

Yoruba control presidency and speaker, by 2023 they will win president election while yigbos will be wanting biafra on social media

Quite funny you are beating your chest over something that doesn't guarantee your future secured... What an ethnic clown.
Re: The Shame Of South West On Sowore's Bail. by Sleevia: 5:47pm On Oct 22, 2019
Banmeallday:
Fighting for Nigeria or one Nigeria will lead you no where because it was, is, and will always be a British corporate entity, nothing to do with freedom for Africans...

Abiola see what happened to him.....Sowore brave indeed, but he needs to fight for Oduduwa Republic...

The day I hear the cry of Yorubas for this Oduduwa Republic across the entire South West will be the day I will know your fully ready.

Mind you, South West is the one delaying that from happening.

Nobody is gaining from the current marriage... Except the elites.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Shame Of South West On Sowore's Bail. by Barrister180: 6:51pm On Oct 22, 2019
DaBullIT:
Idiots will always be idiots

People post as if we lost our memory over the time

Any ant from ndigbo did nothing for Mumundi Kunu, not even IPOB did anything for him, it was a senator who paid his bail and provided surety and what did the clown do?

He ran away, if justice was real thing in Nigeria the man who stood surety should be in jail by now, but nooooo

It's normal , once law tries to take effect, Y'all will be carrying placards, protesting, shouting tyrant up and down, the idiot still managed to fool his clows telling them he was killed, his entire family

Yet he's begging to come home to Bury his mother who died when?

As for Sowore, he sent himself ìṣe dé torutoru, everybody warned him, but he was so sure that his sponsors and social media warriors will save him

Or maybe this was the scam all along ( gofundme page was set at ₦150M target)

Either way when it's time and he has learnt his lesson Sowore will be freed, until then no idiot should drag Yoruba race into this mess, we didn't send him and we sure as hell won't be responsible for him

Peace
Those guys that provided for the bail of Nnamdi kanu are they yaribansa

4 Likes

Re: The Shame Of South West On Sowore's Bail. by richie240: 9:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
Re: The Shame Of South West On Sowore's Bail. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 22, 2019
Guestlander:

Don't be ignorant. Boko haram is known to kidnap young people and force them to fight. If some of these people wish to be rehabilitated I don't think they should be killed.
Your infantile attempt at propaganda doesn't allow you to see the big picture.
I read all your comments and I can boldly say you have no shame.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Shame Of South West On Sowore's Bail. by Guestlander: 10:11pm On Oct 22, 2019
tommyken:

Re: The Shame Of South West On Sowore's Bail. by Guestlander: 10:13pm On Oct 22, 2019
tommyken:

I can boldly say you don't know what you are talking about. Though I appreciate you taking the time to read all my posts.
I took the time to read some of yours too. I stopped when I realized you are a Trump supporter.
Re: The Shame Of South West On Sowore's Bail. by sapoyoro(m): 10:23pm On Oct 22, 2019
Guestlander:

I can boldly say you don't know what you are talking about. Though I appreciate you taking the time to read all my posts.
I took the time to read some of yours too. I stopped when I realized you are a Trump supporter.
oloriburuku ma leeleeyi ke
inu re buu bi isoo inu ekuu..ori o ri orun saa
ka daa fawoon to bi o lomoo
Re: The Shame Of South West On Sowore's Bail. by Guestlander: 10:29pm On Oct 22, 2019
sapoyoro:

oloriburuku ma leeleeyi ke
inu re buu bi isoo inu ekuu..ori o ri orun saa
ka daa fawoon to bi o lomoo

Trump supporters are known to be vile and dumb as a rock. I am not surprised.
They are extremely ignorant just like the man they support.
Re: The Shame Of South West On Sowore's Bail. by Sleevia: 10:40pm On Oct 22, 2019
Guestlander:

Trump supporters are known to be vile and dumb as a rock. I am not surprised.
They are extremely ignorant just like the man they support.
See igbos pulling resources from all angles. Supporting their own, no matter how little.

They did after the war and they are doing it again.

Re: The Shame Of South West On Sowore's Bail. by sapoyoro(m): 10:51pm On Oct 22, 2019
Guestlander:

Trump supporters are known to be vile and dumb as a rock. I am not surprised. They are extremely ignorant just like the man they support.
kaa suwoon fun o layee yii.. afofungbemu jatijati.. Yoruba who is more Fulani than Fulani apooda
Re: The Shame Of South West On Sowore's Bail. by Guestlander: 11:42pm On Oct 22, 2019
Sleevia:

See igbos pulling resources from all angles. Supporting their own, no matter how little.

They did after the war and they are doing it again.

Ojukwu himself couldn't win an election in iboland, so much for pulling together.
Re: The Shame Of South West On Sowore's Bail. by Guestlander: 11:44pm On Oct 22, 2019
sapoyoro:

kaa suwoon fun o layee yii..
afofungbemu jatijati..
Yoruba who is more Fulani than Fulani
apooda

Trump supporters are not known to be sensible people. They say stuff like alternative facts! Dumb as a rock.
Re: The Shame Of South West On Sowore's Bail. by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:45pm On Oct 22, 2019
Civilised people are easy to conquer

....where did see this phrase oo??
Re: The Shame Of South West On Sowore's Bail. by Akanbiedu(m): 3:19am On Oct 23, 2019
Astark:
Igbo's want to try controlling Yoruba's, lmao. Igbo's that said they are so smart are the most hated ethnic group in Nigeria.

Yoruba control presidency and speaker, by 2023 they will win president election while yigbos will be wanting biafra on social media

Some morons already fell for their antics.

They want their traditional position, being vice Presidents to Fulani back. So they are always on Yoruba case making it look like Fulani is fighting Yoruba. They keep telling Yoruba you are marginalized in a government you have VP and Speaker. LOL.

They want PMBs government to be brought down but they cannot do it themselves.

But they have failed. Even the South south will soon abandon them in their hate fest.
Re: The Shame Of South West On Sowore's Bail. by Sleevia: 4:42am On Oct 23, 2019
Akanbiedu:

Some morons already fell for their antics.

They want their traditional position, being vice Presidents to Fulani back. So they are always on Yoruba case making it look like Fulani is fighting Yoruba. They keep telling Yoruba you are marginalized in a government you have VP and Speaker. LOL.

They want PMBs government to be brought down but they cannot do it themselves.

But they have failed. Even the South south will soon abandon them in their hate fest.

Okay.

We have heard you.
Re: The Shame Of South West On Sowore's Bail. by Sleevia: 6:39am On Oct 23, 2019
Guestlander:

Ojukwu himself couldn't win an election in iboland, so much for pulling together.

What weak defense.. grin dude, I just had to pity you today.
Re: The Shame Of South West On Sowore's Bail. by DaBullIT(m): 4:33pm On Oct 23, 2019
Barrister180:
Those guys that provided for the bail of Nnamdi kanu are they yaribansa

You want to shine ??

hahahahahahah YeeboLefu and their theatrics, nobody paid any bail to anybody , abaribe used his personality to save Mumundi , all these nonsense about Igbo rally round is bullshit , all they could do was rant here , rant on twitter and protest in their cities, I once suggested they go to Abuja or was it Kano where mumudi was giving his anus to standard 22 Inch Mallam bura while taking another in the mouth at the same time

but they couldn't

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Shame Of South West On Sowore's Bail. by Barrister180: 6:44am On Oct 29, 2019
DaBullIT:

You want to shine ??

hahahahahahah YeeboLefu and their theatrics, nobody paid any bail to anybody , abaribe used his personality to save Mumundi , all these nonsense about Igbo rally round is bullshit , all they could do was rant here , rant on twitter and protest in their cities, I once suggested they go to Abuja or was it Kano where mumudi was giving his anus to standard 22 Inch Mallam bura while taking another in the mouth at the same time

but they couldn't

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Can any of your politician use his personally to free sowore?. No wonder ffk denied been a yoruba man
Re: The Shame Of South West On Sowore's Bail. by ADAlBEKU: 10:36am On Jan 18, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eid-el-fitr: Governor Badaru Pardons 17 Inmates In Jigawa / See Top 20 Richest States In Nigeria And Their GDP 2021 / ALABA RAGO: Lagos Serves Eviction Notices - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.